Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diitcher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:26 pm
Ello. The names Sandy. (: yet some people call me Manny. My psudenom is Fetus Maximus.
I am an asian kid. I draw. I have lots of favourite colours. I'm very athetic. I snowboard. I'm not a child. I don't like 1337 5P34K. I am very literate. Woo. I love listening to music... I'm Candian. Yes, thats very odd.
Nice to meet you. (:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:05 pm
Welcome to the guild Sandy<33

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

utopia planitia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:17 am
Oh right: I'm new.

Hey.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:17 pm
Hi =)
Welcome to the Suites.

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

~Magic String~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:36 am
Hey, I'm Kaye but call me whatever you like =] I live in Nottingham, England and am in my first year of college. I like lots of stuff, like drawing, cooking, maths (can't deny it ><), kitties, reading, manga, and lots of other stuff n___n I'm vegetarian and prefer trying something new every week to sticking with one thing for a long time n__n; I also like grammar a lot and am the shyest person I know n__n;

Nice to meet you all =3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:10 am
Welcome to The Suites! :]  

Biohazardous Lollipop

Vickles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:44 pm
Howdy everyone! I've been a member of the guild for awhile but I haven't had a chance to really hang out and all that.. I don't think I've ever done an intro post so here we go! I'm an 18 year old art student, pursuing a career in illustration/animation! I love to draw (obviously haha) and photography is another big passion of mine. I usually have my nose stuck in a book, you name it and I've probably read it. I am Italian so through genes or just being around my family I have developed a love for cooking. And the last thing I could never live without is music. Music is a huge part of my life. =) I try to be the best person I can be- I keep an open mind, I do not judge, and I always look for the good in people, and I work hard.

So, know you know me! *waves*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:31 am
HI everone I'm new here, my name is Laura, I'm 18 and I'm from Scotland. I'm in my first year of my Business Studies degree in North Higland College in Thurso. I like reading lodz of mangas amnd i love waching anime series. I also sports lodz of different sports which I do and coach children in.

Laura  

lmadmacks

andreadawn101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:29 am
I'm Ange and I'm new here  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:39 pm
Welcome to the guild Vickles, Laura and Ange! :]  

Biohazardous Lollipop

dancexlifexaway

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:49 pm
Hey as you can tell I'm dancexlifexxaway and I am new. Well not really that new but I'm new to the guild. I am 14 years old and live in Pennsylvania. I am an obsessive dancer too. Well, that's about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:30 am
My name is Awstyn, i am 15, and I joined the suites about a week ago but I haven't formally introduced myself. Even though I am still a little new, I know the more popular people of the Suites. I skateboard when I can, I reside in Ohio, and thats about it.  

Illogical Logic

ll C a k e ll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 pm
hai im not really new but i recently got hacked so yah
im Jennifer but u can call me Crystal
im 13 and from cali^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:54 pm
Welcome to the three of you <33
I hope you all stick around.

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Princess Kotobuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:10 pm
Been a member for awhile, and I've finally decided to introduce myself. blaugh
My name is Kotobuki, you can call me Koto or whatever you want.
I'm the type of person whose computer is surgically attached to me, and since I have a laptop the addiction is even worse.
domokun !  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games