Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 pm
my rabbit was eatin by a falcon... xp i dont feel like a very good pet owner. i realy need to spend just a little more time with my ferrets. but by the time im done with my busy scedual i have only an hour before they have to go to sleep. i should clear two hours just for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:20 pm
Hi I'm Cim, I live in Indiana in the USA. I'm 38 and love animals. We have a 4 year old cat Trouble, a 2 year old chihuahua Tianna ( I raised her from birth. I lost her mom shortly after she gave birth to 6 puppies), I have a 9 month old cat Jaguar, a 6 month old cat Gismo and a 4 week old kitten Coca Cola.

My children seem to think that we run a rescue for lost animals all but Tianna came to our house that way.  

Cola Angel

1234gone1234

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:05 am
ello :3 my names sayukishine here, or call me sayu for short. i live in hawaii, on the island of oahu. im currently attending massage school and just chillin since im done with high school (woohoo xD).

i have 4 dogs and 1 bird x3.

1st dog is my oldest dog tiny, we had her since i was 10. (oh im 17 btw)

2nd dog is kai, we bought her from military peeps who had to be stationed some where pretty far. i think were like her 4th owners. but we're defiantly keepin her. :]

3rd dogs bronson, he followed me home after i was going for a jog. lol he look so messy xD.

4th dog is charlie (female) shes hyper...too hyper lol. she used to be locked up all the time but we brought her here so she could run and stuff ^_^ now shes all happy xD

the birds name is gorio, its my dads bird....eh lol dont hang around him much but he makes lots of noise too -_-

so ya lol x] we used to have 2 cats and another dog....but there gone now ;[..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:59 am
So My name is Jessie, you may call me what you wish.

My nicknames are Divine, Lady, Ami, Storm, Blondie, Kitten, Pet, Angel, Jess, Blue, Lady Blue Wave...

I am currently 18. High School Graduate, and hopefully Florida Atlantic University future Alumni!

I am affectionate, considerate, compassionate, bubbly, hyper, loving, caring, kind, gentle, protective, geeky, outgoing, shy, couragous, outspoken, timid, quiet, flirtatious...

My interests are science and literature, animals, travel, music, art...

My hobbies are singing, dancing, reading, cooking, driving...

My sports are walking, running, hiking, ice skating, equestrian riding, football, soccer, volleyball, hide n seek, catch, baseball/softball, race car driving...

I currently have one dog, I recieved her as a gift when she was 6 weeks old, she is now nearly 8 months old. She has blonde and white short hair, a darker muzzle, golden green eyes, and a hyper loving personality.

She loves to sleep in my bed, be pet and loved on. She likes walks and gets along well with cats.

She is mostly house trained.

(will post pictures later)  

~Lady So Divine~

8,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

NikoPau

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:53 am
hi im paulo u can call me pau
im 15 i live at philippines

i love dogs my favourite is anythng hahaha lol xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:40 pm
hey I'm firerainbowaura,but my kids call me mom(lol)

I am 31 and love to play on my computer. I have four pets( 2 dogs , 1 ferret , 1 flying squirrel). We used to have a red fin shark but he committed suicide(jumped out of the tank in the middle of the night). I grew up with lots of animals ,the most i remember was 25 and most of those were dogs but I still love to be around them .  

firerainbowaura

xpitless_x_soulx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:20 pm
hey, i'm xpitless_x_soulx.
i dont have any pets, except a turtle but hes really my moms pet.
you can add me if you want but i warn you im not talkative  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:36 pm
Hi, I'm 15, almost 16 and female. My real name is Erika. I've grown up with cats and a dog -husky- and live in Germany. Since my dog died I only have a cat now, Snowey. She's 6 years old and had 5 cute kittens.
My favorite animals are cats and some dogs. Animals I dislike are spiders.  

Asa_Nyan

Jakinala

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:37 pm
Hey I'm Jasmine! I'm 14 and a total animal lover!

I have a dog named Gimbleta's Rebel Arising... But we call him Rebel for short. He's an 8 year old Shetland Sheep dog that full of energy!.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:35 pm
HAII THERE!
Let me introduce myself xD
I'm...well you probably are going to pronounce it wrong so there's no point. I live in Australia, in Sydney. My pic is in my signature (LOOK DOWN) and I have alot pets at home (that's because i love animals).
I own a white dwarf bunny named Moofie, a 2 year old jack russel named Boppy, a mongrel named Booboo, 2 rainbow lorrikeets (Redbeak & rainbow) and coi carps which live in my pond! xDD I turn 16 pretty soon and i guess that i have alot of problems when it comes to pets. So hope you guys can help me out! xpp

nanott

Emmorin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:14 am
Hey there my Name is Marisa I'm from South Africa the only pet I have the mo I Yuki my siberian husky. She eats everthing including my mother in law to bes garden and her fish and digs holes in her garden and chews on the wooden park bench adn on the other garden furniture and... well I think you got the picture.
My Dad owns a farm and I have a filly there so i guess I got 2 pets or maybe three if you count the kitten from isis my pirtch black Cat that recently was run over crying and the the border collie Codie then I guess i have 4 petses.
I love animals and Also love horse riding. My step mom has started breeding with Friesian horses if want to know waht that is look it up ninja
Oh and I'm 20 and due to be married on Dec 13  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:11 am
Hi. I'm HippieLover255. I'm a girl as u can see and I LOVE dogs. I have little West Highland Terrior at home named Belle.  

Colorful Shadows

Flavie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:15 am
Hi, everyone. I like to go by my Avatar name, since I hardly respond to my own name. I live in the USA, and I have/love my three kitty-cats. Socks, the mommy cat, and her two sons, Oddball and Shadow. All of them are short haired, but I don't know the actual breed.
I don't normally have trouble with my pets, but I do know a few things about having an animal with a missing leg. Shadow had his whole right leg amputated due to nerve damage, but he recovered very well, and runs even faster, now! That, and Oddball had damage given to his tail a while ago, and it ended with him losing most of it - his nickname was "Stumpy," for a while.
Anywho, I came mostly to get, give, and share information with other people. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:03 pm
Hi my name is Jessica I'm 25 years old, I live in Powell,OH. I'm a animal lover who has 4 pets a dog named Laci, a rabbit named Floppy, a bird named Rainbow and a chinchilla named Chloe. biggrin  

jglibra03

LadyNagisa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:15 pm
Hi! I'm Roxi. I'm *coughs* 37 and live on the east coast of Maine. My husband and I are both animal lovers with a soft heart when it comes to ones that have been abandoned. We currently have 4 cats and 1 dog... all female... xd

Our eldest cat is Pandora, a tuxedo cat, she's 15 years old now and is the only one of the house that was born with us. She's the product of an accidental meeting between my Maine Coon Cat, Mariah (deceased) and one of my grandmother's Himalayans (I've since learned my lesson about spaying!)

Sabrina (9), all black with a tiny white spot on her chest, and Cleo (4), a calico were both adopted from a girl in a nearby town that was being forced to get rid of all her pets. LOL when we went it was to get 1 cat - but my grandfather fell in love with Cleo and I just adored Sabrina so we brought both home.

Abigail (Abby), solid black, is the youngest, we think. The vet estimated her to be about 1 1/2 - 2 years old. I found her this last February, just a week after my grandfather passed away, wandering around in the mill I work in in a snowstorm. We suspect she's at least 1/3 velcro... she's been literally attached to us ever since xd

Our dog is Tika, she's about 6 or 7 now (Vet's estimate again). She's a border collie mix, with what no one knows (with ALOT of border collie traits) and has absolutely no idea what color she wants to be! She's black, brown, white, grey... LOL can't describe the little beauty without photos! She was found in a neighboring town by our local animal control officer and his best guess is that she and another dog she was with were just randomly dumped. He had found a home for the other and remembered that we had lost our black lab/beagle mix a few months prior and thought we might want her. She's very hyper and had definite signs of abuse and neglect and he felt she needed a young family to care for her. LOL so here she is... 3 years later and she's an absolute darling!

Whew... that was longer than I intended... sorry about that. I could ramble on all day about them if given the chance! I'll post photos in the photos thread later on.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games