Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 am
The lights suddenly go out... "Are you ready?" a voice says quietly and some items were brought into the room. a spotlight flashes on Tamaki with a grin flashing from his face. "Are you ready ladies?" he asks motioning for more items to come in. "Straight from the design club's secret back room! Are some slections for you to choose from for the next big event. And... Here we go!" A row of manicans (sp?) is displayed:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image
Peacock's Pleasure

User Image
Orange is the New Spring

User Image
Red Babydoll

User Image
Icing on Flowers

User Image
Rosey Mistress
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 am
Artem sighed, "Way to just barge in and ruin a perfectly good conversation. I spoligize for him."

Tamaki frowned, "I was running out of room in the back room of the Design Club, I needed to put these on display."  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 pm
"A-Amazing, Senpai... Did you make these??" Michi was surprised at the outfits Tamaki had brought in  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:55 pm
"The first and last ones where made by me. Other than Tamaki made them." Artem says smiling proudly.

"They look so pretty! It will be so hard to pick just one!" Kairi said in astonishment. She looked back to Kaoru, who seemed to be in a daze. "When he comes back to us I will ask him which one he thinks will be best."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 am
"Wow...the two of you have such an amazing skill! Very impressive."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:32 pm
"Thank you for your kind words, Michi-san." Artem says bowing  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:39 pm
-- - - - - - - - --
A new day

Kairi walks into her room, listening and humming along to a song on her iPod. She quickly looked up to see no one in her room. "Oh well." she sighed and sat herself onto a couch. She took out her laptop and continued to watch her Romeo X Juliet from the night before.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:24 pm
a knock on the door before ruuko walks in looking around. under his left arm is a black book. his ipod was also in but he was listening to a mix of some turkish music along with some techno. he see's kairi and say hello before sitting down at a table and begining to read his book.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:11 pm
"Hi, Ruuko-chan. How have things been going for you?" Kairi asks while she closes her laptop.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:54 pm
"Kairiii~!" Tamaki calls out and runs in, he immeaditly takes the seat on the couch next to her. "Oh.. I am terribly sorry. I have completely ruined your conversation. C-Can you forgive me?" Tamaki strokes Kairi's cheek and begins to grow sad.

Meanwhile, a silent Artemidoros stood in the doorway. "What a flirt you are today, sempai." he mutters as he witnesses all that has happened. "If Kaoru sees you, you are screwed."  

The King of Hosts
Crew

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:18 pm
"i've been good, what about you?" Ruuko said smileing to her.

(sorry for the short post this time)  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 pm
((Oh its fine))
Kairi put Tamaki's hand down, a signal of rejection, and turned her attention back to Ruuko. "I've been good. Kao-kun came back recently. Yet he dissappeared again so quickly, I hope he comes back soon."

Artem smirked and headed back to his sewing room. "rejected" was the only word to have left his lips as he continues up the hallway.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games