Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

Manpug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:41 pm
After getting the directions to where the sand village is, I went out of the hidden leaf on a dirt path. I spotted a face i seen before, it was Madi in a tree with someone else. I think to myself "I don't want to intrude in there talk, but it would be rude if I was to just walk on by without saying hi."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Yuu used the IV for support and exited the room, heading outside.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 pm
nani walk in her room and grab her gear.then she jump down window went to wood but saw yuu."yuu why u doing here"said nani.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:42 am
I deside to walk up to her tree. "Hey um... Madi, just want to say thanks for the directions. Don't want to cut into you chat there, so I'll be moving on OK."  

Manpug

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:22 pm
"Don't you dare...leave..again...he's still...after y..o..u..." said Yuu and leaned against a wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:56 pm
"Oh hello Doc. No i was just telling her my opions on things and she said hers. Where are you off to?" Madi jumped down from the tree landing on her good leg and picked up her crutches. She was still purring but it was very softly.  

madbugz

Manpug

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:46 am
"Well now that you mention it I never told you what I was doing in this area in the first place. Im heading to the sand village, I have a delivery of medicine for someone there. I can't delay it to long. If you have nothing to do I'd love some company and when we reach there i can look at that leg of yours to see if they set the cast right." McNeil said to Madi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 am
"I have nothing better to do just let me leave some pain killers with amy." She climbed the tree and left a bottle of pain killers and a knife with amy and jumped back down. "Just let me grab my crutches and we can go." Madi said to McNeil.  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:42 pm
"yuu i go a my place and u stay my house today"said nani grab hand with yuu and rag her a huge house end of town."we r here and it is my house "said nani.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:05 pm
I whisper to Madi "Your friend there freaks me out. Lets go before she desides to join us." and the two of us head down the road.  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:56 pm
Madi crutched her way along as her tail swayed from side to side as they conversed about various topics."So what medical stuff do you have to deliver?"Madi asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:18 pm
amy walk with them but didnt talk with them and see his arm still hurt."u know man name chaos and u need be careful here it is alot of thief around here"said amy.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:01 pm
"Amy well be fine. i installed a switch blade in my crutch so i think that will help." Madi looked confident at her expense.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:30 pm
"u dont so confident be that it is so danger for u and they grab and sell u in slave"said amy.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:46 pm
Madi stopped and looked at Amy long and hard. "I will not be a slave. i can guarantee you that much." Madi then looked away and started walking again with the doc.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games