Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:11 pm
Well hello to everyone. ^^

I go by Bly or Yuki.
I'm twenty.
According to my friends, I'm pansexual.
Hobbies include video games, roleplaying, reading and writing! Mostly, I work on my novels.
I work a lot, even though I don't like it. >-<
I love cats, pasta, and anime/manga. :3

Seriously, thought. My cat is my best friend. c: [Besides my best friend...]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 am
Hey everyone! C:
The name is TweDee. I would say my name, but I'm cautions about putting information out there unless I know someone. Been screwed over...

But, what I can tell you is I was born in Germany, now I live in the USA, in the south. I have a German country mixed accent that people seem to love! C: I am 19 years old. lol. I feel old. I graduate High School on May 31st, 2014! And I am now in the Navy C: Growing up as a military brat kind of runs in the blood.

I'm a caring, funny person. You ever have a problem? Come to me and I'll cheer you up, give you advice, and be that someone not like others. (Just ask siiaa lol Yeah, chicka, I called you out! xD) Also, I am weird. . .that is an understatement! And I mean that in a GOOD way lol!

One last thing, I am Bi-sex-ual and Hellah proud of it! Wouldn't change for the world!

Anyways, want to know more? Hit me up, pm me, add me, be a friend C:
Catch y'all around!

~TweDee

uda iucking fdiot

Padfoot_Moony_Forever

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:26 pm
Hello~

I'm Padfoot or you could call me Moony. <3
I love meeting new people~
I have a kitten and a fish.
I'm 23 years old and pansexual.
Hobbies: drawing, reading, tumblr, hanging with my family <3
Anything else you want to know just send me a PM because I am always up for a chat! yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:49 pm
hi! i'm B! you can call me that or woop or woopslap or whatever really! i'm cisgender (she/her pronouns), bisexual, and 21 years old.

i'm a linguistics major and want to get my master's in japanese linguistics, after which i want to work in etymology of east asian languages. i've studied french, american sign language, japanese, korean, and mandarin.

i really like playing video games, especially animal crossing and pokemon. i also love one piece, berserk, and korean dramas.

i like making new friends, so feel free to send me a message! 3nodding  

woopslap

vann-haal13

Fashionable Explorer

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:47 am
Might as well join in right? So here are my stats!

Name: Vann
Sex stuff: pansexual, romantic orientation is a huge question and neutral pronouns
Location: Japan during the summer and America during the year (long story)
Major: biology (I wanna be a forensic pathologist)
Dislikes: internet trolls, mras

Send me a message. Like hit me up about life or whatever makes you happy or mad or if you need some LGBT+ support or whatever. My inbox is always open and I'll always reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:51 pm
Well, I haven't officially introduced myself, but Good Hello everyone! I go by Yama and it's a pleasure to be joining everyone in this lovely guild.~ I am considered Demisexual Panromanic and genderqueer. I have been in a relationships with my partner for over 3 and a half years, and I couldn't ask for anyone better. I am current 18 years old and I'm getting prepared to go to college in the spring. Hopefully I'll be majoring for psychology once I start working towards my bachelors degree. I can be a very Upbeat person, considering I've been a constant thread maker this year with the "BLAZIN' WITH..." Threads. Including the one that has been shown off in the announcements before. Though, I do plan to bring the charity and giveaway here this next month because of certain permissions I've been given. Can't wait to get to know everyone! I hope I fit in well here!

Ama Tokugawa

Kawaii Cultist

13,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Rice-Cake Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:36 am
Ayeeee guys(: I'm new to this!
My name is Courtney
I'm 20, single, and a lacrosse player.
I currently live in California
I'm studying neuroscience psychology
I'm bisexual but I tend to prefer women
Chat me up and we can be friends(:

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:43 pm
My internet friends call me Azrael.
Currently 26.
I'm gay.
Mostly a console gamer. I love RPGs, but I've never really turned down a game except for racing and sports games, yawn.
I'm actually in the process of reintergrating myself in the social world. I've been a recluse for about six months, so forgive me if i come off blunt.  

Azrael delamuerto

Sailor Blue Moon Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:25 pm
hi all
i am haruka rue. i am 26 years young and i am a male to female transgender. i am a lesbian. i love playing video game, watching anime, reading mange, and roleplaying. that about it if you like to know me more just ask.
heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:19 pm
kikioblack
Holy Smokes it's been so many year since I posted the first about me, think it's time for an update.

Name: Cathy - that's still the same
Age: 17, 18 in about 2 months ^.^ - add about 6 years to that one
Orientation: Bi, for the time being <.< >.> - yep, hasn't changed
Hobbies: Gaia, Drawing, Making things - I'm also working on making comics
I love Nickelbacks new song Just to get High - there's nothing wrong with them razz
Weaknesses: hmmmm My girfriend I heart her - that's not a thing anymore sweatdrop
I hate stuck ups, gangester wannabes, rich snobs, My band director, The Human race as a whole, My grandmother's religous speeches and many other things- After leaving my home situation and living a more adult life I have become less angry and angsty about things, more love less hate 3nodding
Pets: Bunny- Patches, Cat- Salem - I have two cats, two turtles, and a roommate now  

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jessibuns

Friendly Noob

13,275 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:28 pm
I joined this guild and never posted.
Dont even remember when i joined honestly.

Name: Jessica (but call me Tits)
Orientation: Pansexual
Hobbies: I art sometimes. Poetry on very rare occasions. Tekteking. Avatar sites (ive joined more than 20). I play video games for a PS2 and Gameboy Advanced. And also FB games and ipod games.
Weaknesses: Im out of shape, so flights of stairs. Talking on the phone to someone new. College (its why ive yet to go), Sex (but damn i sure think about it too much). Bug, i dislike them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:46 pm
My name's Neo
(I don't like to put my real name on the internet)
I'm 19 years old
I'm going to attend CSUSB this Fall
Majoring in English
I do a lot of drawing and writing on my free time
but I love to play Just Dance on the Wii
I do play video games too
and I am a Lesbian woot woot
dramallama

_MikuMiiiii_

Dangerous Hunter

9,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

sweet_surprise23

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:16 pm
Hi,

I'm Daniel, 23 years old, I am gay. I like various things, including crosswords, tv, sports, and food. I am not only gay, but, I am also accepting of sexual orientation. I want people to be who they are not be afraid of who they are.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:40 pm
Hey Im Ashley
Im 19
Orientation: Bi heart
Im Single as a Pringle 3nodding
Full-time college student (i major in Fashion)
Hobbies: Eating, playing MMORPG, eating, drawing
Current MMO game, League of Angels :3
Weaknesses: ants I absolutely hate ant. therefor i hate barbecues and picnics
I had a Dog but she recently passed away sad  

Chromegirl Pahpi

HarleyQuinn_N_MistahJ

Dangerous Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:08 am
Hey, so, what do I say about me? Well. My name is Jasmine, but everyone calls me Kitty or Kitten. I like bad cat puns. I just find them so purrfect c:
I will be 21 in just a couple of weeks! I am bisexual and some of my hobbies include playing guitar Hero, reading, writing and playing with my cat. Some of my weaknesses or fears include spiders, clowns, thunderstorms and bugs xc

If there's anything else you wanna know... just ask me.. ;D

Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games