Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:21 pm
Coming in behind Kimo, Atlanta began to wonder. How did he get in front of me? "Hey, nice moves, girl! Why didn't you do this when you remembered me?" She gasped, then winced. She had NOT meant to bring that up right now. Dazeray had enough to handle. To change the subject she sent a whirlwind of magic towards Valis. "I'd say sorry about the yelling, cupcake, but I'm really not, so there's really no point."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:27 pm
Dazeray snickered. She twirled the lance in the air and caught it with her right hand.
"So, Valis, wanna rethink killing me slowly with a scapple?"
Kimo hissed, his fur standing on end.
I shall kill you slowly for what you did to Master Alec. He was an honorable Ardeo, unlike your slimy self

Avelyst

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:30 pm
"ah and i shell deal with the brat as i had done with the wortjless father, and this time the cat will die ending both of you" Valis said as the portal fully opened onto a biblicaly fierly landscape, which sucked both Dazeray, Kimo, and Valis into it and closed behind them

Christopher flew over to her "shell i opn the gateway?" he asked "beacuse only hell demons are able to open it, but he isn't one that means.." he stopped all ar once pure terror filled the young demon's red eyes and he started to shake uncontolable  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:35 pm
"Well, that would tend to be a hell ya! We gotta help Dazeray!" Atlanta shuffled her feet a bit. "And Kimo, I suppose..." She straightened and held out her hand. A magick staff formed in it, slowly materializing. "If he is not a demon, what is he? Come on, he's there, you're here, he's not gonna do anything! And even so, we'd kill him first!"

((yaayzz over 1000 posts!!!! go us!))  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:37 pm
Dazeray turned to glare at Valis.
"I can get out of here if I wanted, but instead, I'm gonna let you act like the moron you are. Stupid little boy that feels the need to torture others to make himself feel better."
Kimo hissed.

((GNIGHT!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:41 pm
"Chris.... what's wrong...?" If Chris is acting like this... then it must be really bad... I've never seen him scared at all. "Atlanta... do you mind not acting like a child for one moment.... It's not helping the situation... and If Chris is acting like this about Valis... and Valis is with Dazeray... what exactly do you think that means...? Chris... we have to help them..." Sonia seemed worried.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:45 pm
"Kimo you know as well as i do and your worthless master that you can't leave, only two beings can one are hell demons, the other.. well you'll find out for yourself" he said and jumped on a flate waste land rock

"cannot must not" Christopher whispered he was still shaking the fear wide in his eyes

((night and yeah we rock ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:58 pm
"Oh yes, sitting around talking about our feeling is gonna help matters!"she strode over to Christopher. "What the hell is he fool? every second they are in there is less of a chance for survival!" Her eyes burned with fury. "I'm kind of like a demon almost, right? So can I open it?" she said, her glance darting between Christopher and Sonia."Oh, by the way Sonia, it's called taking control of the situation."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:03 pm
"Idiot! If any demon could just go up and open it... then I'd be opening the stupid portal now! And besides, There is a difference between kind of demon and full blood demon..." Sonia was bristling before turning away from Atlanta and walking a little ways aways. She swung the blade of her scythe down, easily biting into the concrete, but into something else as well. A strange vortex opened up and Sonia started mumbling something, concentrating.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:13 pm
"Sonia if you open a hell portal you'll die.." Christopher and closed his eyes after a moment he opened them his red eyes seemed darker more demonic he screeched Latin a moment later a hell portal was opened but on the floor rather then the wall, Christopher then closed his eyes "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" he hissed and stmubled in between both the living and dead world "go" he said his voice sounding both near and far "go.... and may great Cthulhu watch over you two" he whispered and hissed trying to keep the portal open  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:23 pm
Sonia cut off what she was doing before diving into the portal Chris had opened. "I wasn't trying to open anything.. I was trying to summon something... Sonia's scythe was out and she growled at Valis who wasn't far away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:27 pm
"Oh, yea, I forgot, daddy was a human..except it DOESNT WORK THAT WAY FOR VAMPIRES FOOL! WE ARE NOT THE SAME AS OTHER DEMONS, BUT WE ARE NOT HALFBREEDS!" She snorted. "Besides, you call me an idiot? oh, yes, you cpu;d have done that before all this time was wasted, and and I'm the fool! You know, I'm beggining to really not like you, little wench." Seeing Christopher open the portal she jumped in.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:33 pm
Christopher screamed the pain of keeping the portal open madding "hurry!" he hissed

Valis turned come for me child, if that is you can" he said with a laugh as he jumped down into a chasm

((night ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 pm
Sonia shook her head, ignoring Atlanta as she ran after Valis and jumped into the chasm. Shadows reached out to slow her descent, so it ended up more of a slide than a drop.  

drac54

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:50 pm
Atlanta ignored Valis for the moment and ran to Dazeray, trusting Sonia to take care of him. may not be the best idea... she thought. "Dazeray! Are you alright?"

((Night yall. See ya bright and early! smile ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games