Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:12 pm
Kairi, the Sweet Hostess. Comes into Tamaki's room in search of something. But on her way up the hallway she seemed to have forgotten what she was going to ask for. "Tama-kun, I was about to make some cookies. I knew I was out of an ingredient, but I forgot which one." Kairi says walking into the room to notice Tamaki's absence of thought.

Artem, on the other hand. Was just finishing the supplies of all the rooms so he knew what Kairi needed. "You need sugar and flour. I was about to get your supplies but you beat me to it. So here is your flour" Artem says handing Kairi the flour she needs. "The sugar... We only have it in cube-form. I'm sorry. I'll have Haruhi go buy us some more later."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:36 pm
Chi gives Ryuzaki a quirky smile. "Ah well the lamp's so original, no one would ever suspect anyone to hide here."  

Firizu

Aged Noob

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:40 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L chuckled. "Riiight. Guess what? I took your advice. I'm a Host now!"

"Because I! am righteous!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:25 am
"Aha!!!!" she yelled "I knew Ryuzaki-chan is a host now!!!!" she stopped for a second, realizing she forgot something "ow yeah.. I heard you two!!!!!!!" she said pointing at Chi-Chan and Ryuzaki-chan, before turning around and beginning to run to the base  

Chocolalala XD

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:41 am
Chi gasps. "Oh noes! I can't possibly out run her now!" Chi looks down in disappointment. But then she hears the girl, Kairi, talking about making cookies with Artem.
And is quickly distracted with thoughts of cookies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:47 pm
"Ok." Kairi said cautiously, for the past couple days Artem had been missing and shows up actiung like Kyoya. I think Kyoya ate him..., she thinks accepting the ingredients. "Thank you Ky-... Artem-san."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:27 pm
Bin decides to make a dash for the base (now that she knows where it is) while Choco-chan is distracted. Suddenly, the skirt of her uniform gets caught on the edge of a tea cart.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:57 pm
Chi reverts back to her usual self, but then sees Bin's dress snagged on the tea cart, looking as if she was about to fall. Wide-eyed, she quickly gets out a random pillow and tosses it on the ground near Bin.

"Ah!! Don't worry just land on that pillow once you fall!!" With that being said, Chi dashes over to her.

Firizu

Aged Noob

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:23 pm
Bin's skirt tears slightly and she falls onto the pillow that Chi threw down. "Ow! >.< Thank you, though!" Bin looks down at her skirt and sees a small chunk of fabric missing near the bottom. She shrugs it off and realizes she's right next to the couch. She grins as she reaches out and touches it, yelling out, "I got to the base!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:59 pm
Chi sees that Bin is unharmed, and lets out a sigh of relief. She walks over to the tea cart and removes the torn fabric.

"Hmm...I think I might know who can sow this up for you!" Chi says while examining the fabric and the dress. Chi notices she's at base too, and sits on the couch.

Firizu

Aged Noob

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:38 pm
"Oh, no. It's no trouble, really," Bin smiled and said politely. "I wouldn't want to bother anyone and besides, my stepmother is the one who designed Ouran's uniforms. I have dozens at home, so it's not really that big of a deal."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:56 am
Chi is stunned by that comment. "Oh wow! A dozen you say? That's quite alot. I guess this inconvenience isn't much of a big deal than."

Chi looks around and suggests, "Maybe in the time being we should get you something else to where."

Firizu

Aged Noob

Chocolalala XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:47 am
"nooooooo~" Choco yelled, running in slow-motion when Bin-chan was reaching the base, but as she did, Choco-chan stopped running "Oh well, I lost, nice game Bin-chan!!! now who wanted cookies?" she asked, taking some cookies out of her pocket "I baked those in my free time, because it's always fun to share a cookie with a friend" she smiled, putting them on the table (too bad I can't really share my cookies sad )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:18 pm
Ami was getting bored so she stepped out of her hidding place just for a bit  

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:09 pm
Chi quickly notices the scent of cookies and finds that Choco-kun has them, so she rushes over to her.

"Aw, I'd love some cookies." she says sweetly. "Ami, would you like some cookies?"

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games