Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:35 pm
The "mood" that had had a hold on Arias felt that her words were very convincing somehow and loosened his grip for a few moments before dropping his arms entirely. The first "mood" shot a glare at her that would have chilled most to the bone and the fourth shook his head before pinching the bridge of his nose.
Vous ne devriez pas l'avoir fait... "Mood" four commented as the first "mood" started towards them. Maintenant il va vous tuer
et je doute que votre truc le travaille une deuxième fois.

"Mood" four was speaking about the other time Arias had used her mind to influence Deston's. All the "moods" were aware of it, but "mood" one was the one who had experienced it firsthand.
Maintenant partirez-vous? "Mood" four asked. Ou devrai-je expliquer à l'Ébène pourquoi vous êtes morts après le fait de toucher ma joue ?
He wasn't entirely sure if he could kill her while she was still in his mind, but he did know from experience that he could hurt others while they were there. It was safe to assume that the same rules for killing would apply. If Arias wasn't careful, "mood" one would impale her on a spire of ice.

(( Vous ne devriez pas l'avoir fait... = You shouldn't have done that... Maintenant il va vous tuer
et je doute que votre truc le travaille une deuxième fois. = Now he is going to kill you and I doubt your trick will work on him a second time.
Maintenant partirez-vous ? = Now will you leave?
Ou devrai-je expliquer à l'Ébène pourquoi vous êtes morts après le fait de toucher ma joue ? = Or will I have to explain to Ebony why you died after you touched my cheek? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 am
Arias grunted. Kill her? Whatever, but if it made Deston more comfortable for her to leave...
Arias withdrew her mental contact and physically opened her eyes.
"I'm back."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:28 pm
Ebony's head snapped up. She had been practically asleep on her feet. Or, well, her butt. "Good morning.n Have a nice vacation?" she said loopily.

{{sorry guys...been sick, and its taken a turn for the worse. If i say something stupid just point and laugh maniaclly.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:07 pm
Deston's eyes fluttered halfway open for a few seconds after Arias withdrew her mind from his own before they shut again. His knees buckled and he collapsed to the floor. Whatever rime had built up in the room during the ice demon's stay slowly began to melt away. He was tired, but more importantly the different personalities of his mind were trying to figure out who would get to take over the outside once he woke up.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:41 pm
Arias eyes widened as Deston collasped under her still out-stretched hand. Her mouth parted and she fell to her knees and shook him.
"Deston? Deston!?"
Her head snapped to Ebony, "I don't know what happened. Under normal circumstances I would dump water on him, but I'm worried that it would freeze on him."
She shook him once more beforing furrowing her brow.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 pm
Ebony snorted and ran for a thing of water. "Are you kiddiing? He's and ICE demon! That would help him!" she said, bringing in a container of icy water.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm
Arias sighed and closed her eyes.
"It is my fault for touching him."
She quickly pulled her glove back on before grabbing the bucket from Ebony.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:02 pm
"Blame yourself after he's awake." she said, grabbing a towel, drenching it in water and laying it still dripping across Deston's forehead.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:08 pm
Arias rolled her eyes and pulled it off, wincing at how cold it was.
"Don't do that or it will freeze to his forehead."
She poured the water onto his face, blushing slightly at what he might do. Maybe he would yell, maybe he would thank them, but whatever it would be, she was still unsure on if it was a good idea.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:00 pm
Deston didn't stir the first few times Arias shook him and yelled his name, he was a bit too far gone at the time. He could hear a female voice calling his name, but it sounded too distant in his head for him to figure out whether or not it was Arias.
Vous souvenez-vous de moi, Deston? The familiar voice said faintly.
The ice demon wanted to say yes and to figure out who this voice was, most of his "moods" did, but he couldn't. The shock of water running down his face was enough for one mood to make an executive decision and bring him back to the waking world. No rest for the weary it would seem. Deston's eyes scrunched together a bit before he made that awkward waving motion with his hand that most people coming into consciousness did. Once he was half sure that he'd managed to shoo away the water, he ran his hand over his face before opening his sapphire eyes.

"What happened?" Deston asked blearily as he looked at the two of them.

(( Wow, who knew that a fainting spell could create such panic? mrgreen
Vous souvenez-vous de moi, Deston? = Do you remember me, Deston? ))  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:12 pm
Ebony blinked at Arias. "ICE. DEMON. FREEZING EQUALS GOOD." she said slowly and precisely. Suddenly Deston began waking up. Ebony mopped some water off his face. "You passed out after Aria withdrew from you mind." she muttered, grabbing a nearby blanket to use as a towel.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 am
Deston half closed his eyes when Ebony mopped some water off his face. Where had that come from? The best he could figure it was either because he had started to melt, which wasn't too likely, or because the two girls had done something along the lines of splashing water on him to make him wake up. Yeah...that seemed more likely. A little strange and over-reactive, but likely.
"Oh. The ice demon said after he was informed that he had collapsed.
Not surprising, but he didn't need to tell either of them why. Arias might have figured it out, but there'd be some explaining to do for Ebony. Deston didn't make an effort to sit up right away, feeling more than content to just lay there for a few moments.

ninjaingaround

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:24 am
Kashi looks down at the ground not wanting to look Alec in the eyes.
"I'm sorry about that... I dont know what came over me, I just had to get out of there before we went any further." Kashi walks to the corner of the wall and just stands there still looking at the ground. "I didnt want to start something we both would probably regret in the future." Her face goes scarlet as she looks up at Alec, "If i hurt you it wasnt intentionally, and I appologize." Kashi's fox ears folded back waiting for the worst.

((Hey sorry it took sooooo long to write back... i dont have any internet at home so i have to go to the library... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:23 am
Arias looked down at her hands, thoughtful and very tired. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't slept in over half a week.
I need to sleep. She yawned, as if her body was confirming the thought.

Avelyst

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 am
Ardeo shrugged and looked away, his blue eyes distant. Whatever had he thought, it was seeming to fade away now. This girl, she didn't have what he was craving for. So, why was he trying so hard to find it with her?
"I understand perfectly." He said softly, so softly it was almost a whisper.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff