Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:45 pm
"Huh? I thought this was a bar..." Sheep said, while walking in  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:48 am
umm. wow its all over really maybe not maybe somethings out of place merow i don't like this grrr.... *no i want to know whats up why are they not fighting now this is so weird its not soposed to be this way scream * 4laugh  

icekat312

fiziali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:39 am
fiziali walks into the bar and glances around. It's unusually quiet for a bar, and she is curious. It seems she missed some kind of occurence, the kind that creates an ominous silence, but only lasts a few moments. Suddenly the bar around her was buzzing, and her thoughts appeared to be confirmed.

She walks over to a table in the center of the room. Sitting, she motions for the waiter.

"I would like a mixed drink please. Something with juice in it, sweet, but not too sweet. Thank you very much!"

She watched as the waiter left, then gazed around the room slowly, looking at the other patrons, and wondering what each of their stories are. Some looked sad, some anxious, some even curious, but none looked happy. How sad that no one ever looked happy anymore.

Deep in thought, she sat there watching the barkeep. Thinking to herself "Then again, this is a bar. Not exactly the type of place you will find happy people. The majority of people who visit a bar are there to wallow out their sorrows or are drunks."

Glancing around the room again, she decided to order dinner and study the other patrons. Perhaps she could find one person here to help, to bring a smile to their face and make them happy, even if for just a brief moment. Setting this goal for herself, she vowed not to leave the bar until she had achieved this.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:30 pm
*thinks 2 self* wow... i would have expected someone of that level of summoning to have tried to summon me, i guess that would be a good thing they didnt...  

jak the wind god

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:40 am
jak the wind god
Princess-Ariel-Atlantis
jak the wind god
apicott
*walks into bar* Can I have a... OH! *sees battle taking place* Did I come at a bad time? confused

*quiet voice from next to you* no... you did not... things are just getting started...

*turns to the left* Who are you? Do you know what started all of this?

i am Jak Valentine... I think that they wanted to spar... but i guess this little fist fight is what they call sparing...

*smiles widely* Nice to meet you Jak. I am Princess Ariel. I've been traveling a long way from home on a mission for my father and stopped into this bar to rest. If they wanted to spar there are other places they could have done it. Sparring in a bar is ridiculous. Anyway, it looks like the fight was put to an end by someone...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:03 am
Hey  

Mr-Robert

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:34 pm
Princess-Ariel-Atlantis
jak the wind god
Princess-Ariel-Atlantis
jak the wind god
apicott
*walks into bar* Can I have a... OH! *sees battle taking place* Did I come at a bad time? confused

*quiet voice from next to you* no... you did not... things are just getting started...

i am Jak Valentine... I think that they wanted to spar... but i guess this little fist fight is what they call sparing...

*smiles widely* Nice to meet you Jak. I am Princess Ariel. I've been traveling a long way from home on a mission for my father and stopped into this bar to rest. If they wanted to spar there are other places they could have done it. Sparring in a bar is ridiculous. Anyway, it looks like the fight was put to an end by someone...

*black wisp appears* Not likely, they stopped on their own accord... and your father says hurry up...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:40 pm
jak the wind god
Princess-Ariel-Atlantis
jak the wind god
Princess-Ariel-Atlantis
jak the wind god
Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

*black wisp appears* Not likely, they stopped on their own accord... and your father says hurry up...

*Gasps* How could you have known what my father is saying!? He is more than 5 days journey away...  

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

Jman05

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:32 pm
((wonders why cloud_cole hasnt done any thing...)) begins to stand up and walk back to the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:34 pm
"It's becuase this red eye being has nothing else to do but observe everyone and anything in the world." *Cole looks at Jak* "That's why I didn't summon you Jak, I have no real use for your powers."  

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:42 pm
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole

*Cole stares at Jman for awhile, then smiles and falls down to the ground like a rock.* *Cole lands on the ground gently on only one toe, then settles both his feet onto the ground.* *Cole looks up at the sky and speaks as if someone was there.* "Ok. Kazt, Sia I thank for your services." "You can return to your domains now." *A red and blue light disperses from Cole's body and each take form.* *The red light takes the body of the imp-like Kazt, who simply bows to Cole and then seems to burn out like a candle.* *The blue light takes the form of the young Sia who wraps her arms around Cole's neck and whispers something into his ear that make him make a wierd face.* confused *Sia then jumps into the air and turns and winks at Jman before submerging back into the lake.* wink *Cole walks up to Jman and takes the bottle with a smile saying. "Thank you, Jman." Nothing like a good drink after a friendly match." biggrin *Cole lifts the bottle up to his lips but then stops as if he was suddenly hit by a though.* Wait......Jman, how do you know Sia?
looks at cole quizicaly "wernt you listining its her magic that hides my horns and wings when im not letting them show..." streaching " do you expect a magician to not know where his powers originate?" a small black whole appears beside Jman and he reaches in and he pulls out another bottle of otem formeing a small black glass with dark matter and pouring a cup for himself. "and i would have thought that you of all people would know that magic like that would bleach pigments if its exposed to it for too long."

*Cole thinks to himself for awhile then says* "I guess I really didn't think about it to much." " I really don't like to summon Sia to this world, she's alittle hard to deal with." *Cole smiles and continues.* "Sia is certainly one of the most interesting summon I ever met." "Well all that aside, what do you say we grab a table inside the bar and drink to a good fight." biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:08 pm
-Cloud-Cole
*Cole thinks to himself for awhile then says* "I guess I really didn't think about it to much." " I really don't like to summon Sia to this world, she's alittle hard to deal with." *Cole smiles and continues.* "Sia is certainly one of the most interesting summon I ever met." "Well all that aside, what do you say we grab a table inside the bar and drink to a good fight." biggrin
hjalts his saunter to the bar and stoops down to the ground... "I also know a very small amount of summoning... i guess you could call me a jack of all trades and a master of none..." draws a small circle on the ground with some squigly lines inside concentrateing for a second snaps his fingers and VERY small water elemental appears danceing gracefully. "but i could never dream of summoning someone like Sai..." pauses for a second to think "... unless" chuckles to himself "No that would never work shes to in love with Cole." snaps his fingers again and the water elemental sinks back into the ground and Jman starts walking back to the bar.  

Jman05

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:51 pm
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole
hjalts his saunter to the bar and stoops down to the ground... "I also know a very small amount of summoning... i guess you could call me a jack of all trades and a master of none..." draws a small circle on the ground with some squigly lines inside concentrateing for a second snaps his fingers and VERY small water elemental appears danceing gracefully. "but i could never dream of summoning someone like Sai..." pauses for a second to think "... unless" chuckles to himself "No that would never work shes to in love with Cole." snaps his fingers again and the water elemental sinks back into the ground and Jman starts walking back to the bar.

*A small grin appeared on Cole's face and then he began to remove his glove* "A summoning circle...that takes me back a couple hundreds years." *Cole holds up the hand he removed his glove and showed a circle with with a six pointed star in the middle each with a symbol at the points.* "This is the six forces circle, it the summoning platform for every creature that exsits." "As far as I know, I'm the only one that can use this spell." *Cole raised his pinky, ring, and index finger up then snapped with his thumb and middle finger.* "Howl at the moon, Faxx." *One of the markings on Cole's hand glowed, then a black wolf like beast with a pointed whip for a tail and glowing white eyes appeared.* "Faxx here is a summon of the shadows, and he's one of my favorites to travel with." *Cole then smiled, replaced his glove, and glared at Faxx for a second before he faded away.* "Enough about that, Jman." "Lets go inside and have a drink." smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:57 pm
-Cloud-Cole

*A small grin appeared on Cole's face and then he began to remove his glove* "A summoning circle...that takes me back a couple hundreds years." *Cole holds up the hand he removed his glove and showed a circle with with a six pointed star in the middle each with a symbol at the points.* "This is the six forces circle, it the summoning platform for every creature that exsits." "As far as I know, I'm the only one that can use this spell." *Cole raised his pinky, ring, and index finger up then snapped with his thumb and middle finger.* "Howl at the moon, Faxx." *One of the markings on Cole's hand glowed, then a black wolf like beast with a pointed whip for a tail and glowing white eyes appeared.* "Faxx here is a summon of the shadows, and he's one of my favorites to travel with." *Cole then smiled, replaced his glove, and glared at Faxx for a second before he faded away.* "Enough about that, Jman." "Lets go inside and have a drink." smile
looks over his sholder just a hirasuma alights on his other sholder "sounds like a plan to me." stops as he walks into some sort of invisible wall, rubbing his head where he hit it "OW!!! that hurt!" pauses for a second "and since when did i learn to make mime walls that were real!!!"  

Jman05

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole

looks over his sholder just a hirasuma alights on his other sholder "sounds like a plan to me." stops as he walks into some sort of invisible wall, rubbing his head where he hit it "OW!!! that hurt!" pauses for a second "and since when did i learn to make mime walls that were real!!!"

*Cole walked up right next to Jman and placed his hand on the wall with a serious look.* "Heh, a dimensional barrier." "I did feel a slight dispurtance in the atomsphere, but it was small so I dismiss it to only my mind playing tricks on me by the pain you inflicted on me, Jman." *Cole turned to face Jman.* "There is said to be a summon creature that went renegade on it's masters, and walks Gaia as a being able to bend the dimension to his will." "This summon resembles a human, and the only form of identifcation I have on him is.....his red glowing eyes. *Cole turns to a direction where Jak and Icekat once stood.* "So this is the summon that has no master, and it seems he placed us in a diffcult situation, Jman."  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games