Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Izumi jumped into the water, then started splashing around. he hadn't been swimming since he was a kid.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Crystal decided to work on her tan so she laided on her towel.
(Guys wats going to happen in this guild now that we have destroyed the villain?)

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:53 pm

(maybe we could make a new villain)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:48 am

"Izumi you look like your 4!" Crystal said giggling hopeing not to hurt his feelings.
(But what villain could it be? one of your siblings maybe?)

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:47 am

Izumi laughed. "hey, I'm just trying to enjoy this break we're getting!" he told Crystal.

(idk....maybe. I'll think about it.)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:53 pm

'If you say so Izumi, if you say so." She replied running out to join him.
(k tell me your answer when u have it)

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Izumi smiled and continued swimming with happiness. he then started floating on his back, his wings folded on his back underwater.
(alright)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:07 pm

When Crystal got in the water her legs turned into a mermaid tail. "Why don't you join me flutter?" Crystal called after her.

11bumblebee

33monkeyZ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Flutter smiled at Crystal and ran towards the water. She dove in and silently swan towards Crystal. When she was close enough, Flutter leaped out of the water at Crystal. "Rah!" She yelled jokingly.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Kiki looked up at everyone playing in the water. She wished she could join them but, being half cat, she had a natural fear of water. "Sigh."

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Izumi looked over to Kiki, and saw that she was kinda bummed. he then swam to her and sat down by her, folding his wings on his back. "what's up? ya seem kinda down." he asked.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:08 pm

"AHHH" Crystal replied joking. Then she saw that Kiki was sad and noticed Izumi was covering it. She decided to talk with her later. "Catch me if you can!" Crystal said swimming away at light sped.

11bumblebee

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Kiki turned towards Izumi. "It's not that big of a deal. I just...'cause I'm part cat I'm afraid of the water. I've never gone swimming before." She looked out at Crystal and Flutter having fun.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Izumi frowned. he wanted to help Kiki have fun like him and the others. "Would burying me up to my neck in sand make you feel better?" he asked. He also wanted to be buried in sand. A LOT of sand.

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 pm

Crystal felt bad that she was having fun without Kiki, She understood why Kiki was sad, you know being part cat and all. "Flutter wait," Chrystal said "don't you think we should go help Izumi cheer Kiki up?"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games