Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 am

Chief broke the link Dark was trying to create between them, it had taken her far to long to get over everything that had happen, and she was not about to lost control now. Isolating her emotions deep within herself, she forced her muscles to stop shaking and released her grip on Dark's shirt, meeting his eyes, "sorry its nothing, just old things try to come out", she faded out of his arms and crossed herself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 pm
*hetukiri now decided she was gonna look more into how that guy named Phyl disappeared as she neared closer to the door way where she last saw him... she stopped when she saw some black icky like substance on the floor inside, she stood over it then stooped down to examine it nearer....*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 pm
Scanda rushed towards the Necromancers as they got their weapons out the leader a cain the second one a whip and the third a gun as they charged to Scanda as he jumped over them and ran down the corridor completley forgetting Chief might find the capsule in the corridor and part of the roof missing as Scanda ran down he saw a stair case leading down as he reached it the Necromancers werent that far behind so instead of running down he jumped down the gap and reached the bottom as the Necromancers sprinted down as they reached the bottom they lost Scanda "Looks like weve lost him again"the third one said "Looks like we best get back"the leader said as he looked around one last time then teleported away with the capsule and the others as they did Scanda came out from around a bookcase and then headed back up when he heard something as he turned he saw nothing when he turned back he definetly heard something and as he turned he saw a massive demon behind him as he kicked it in the face and threw it against the wall and got out the scythe of darkness and slashed the demon on the back twenty times and then turned him over and twenty times on the chest he let go as the demon tried to run away Scanda picked it up again "Were not finished yet"Scanda said as he got dark fire in one hand and the demon in the other and lets just say for ten minutes a demon screaming in pain and after that Scanda came up with a rip on his right sleeve on his hoodie as he noticed it he used some magic to make it back to normal as he headed down the corridor back to the ball room to check on Chief.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:08 pm
*SUDDENLY THE TAR SOME HOW CAME TO LIFE, AND WITH OUT WARNING IT LUNGED TOWARDS HER FACE... QUICKLY IT WENT INSIDE HER MOUTH AND DOWN HER THROAT WHERE IT LATCHED ITSELF ONTO HER HEART....HER ONCE NORMALLY BEATING HEART TURN INTO A LAZY, SLOW LIKE BEATING RYTHEM.*

*SHE WAS NOW ON THE FLOOR LAYING IN THE HALL, HER HANDS AND HER FEET TWITCHED OCCASIONALLY AS HER BODY SLOWLY BUT SURELY ACCEPTED THAT IT WAS BEING TAKEN OVER BY SOMETHING UNWANTED!!!!*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:23 pm
*I leave RA-EIM at the Ballroom and goes to look for something. Then saw someone on the floor and I ran toward the person*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Dark stalked closer, sensed her closing herself off to him; he knew there was more she wanted to say, "you know you can tell me anything M, what's going on with you?" Dark was tempted to just grab her and take them both away to the Shadow realm where he could protected her from all things that would cause her pain.  

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Chief took a step back as Dark tried to approach her, then she looked at him through narrowed eyes, "don't think of me as so weak that I would run away from my duties, I have long since ceased to need a protector Dark!", the anger inside of her boiled over, if it was one thing she hated, it was being thought of as weak.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Scanda saw the things between Chief and Dark werent working out "That doesnt look like a very happy couple"he said as he sensed Hetu injured as he clicked his fingers and teleported to her position and checked her status and saw some tar that got into her "I best get rid of this tar and then tell the Chief"Scanda said as he lifted up the remaining tar and burned it as he did so he clicked his fingers whilst holding Hetu to Chiefs position "Chief Hetu's down and it was caused by some tar if it stays in her any longer she might die"he explained to Chief hoping she wouldnt get mad at him since she just had a massive conversation with Dark.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:58 pm
"GET OFF MEEEEEEEEEE" *HETUKIRI SAID AS HER EYES GLOWED A PITCH BLACK COLOR SHE LOOKED AT SCANDA FOR A MIN AND JUMPED INTO THE AIR AND VANISHED*

*HER HAIR TURNED RED AND SHE HAD A SINISTER LOOK ABOUT HER, ONE THAT IS RARELY FOUND ON HETUKIRI'S FACE*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Truly this women was infuriating, what would it take to make her see, "I would never call you weak Mega, god knows you have proven time and time again that you are more then capable of handling any situation that comes your way, I'm just say that no one should have to carry so much by them self, don't like your pride be your down fall. Not when you have so many people willing to help lighten your load." Dark was about to say more when once again they were interrupted, "will this ever cease," Dark thought to himself, but just as quickly he became aware of Hetukiri being carried in Scanda's arms. "What happen Scanda?," said but when Hetukiri became awake and spoke in an unnatural voice, Dark begin to question who was really in need of rescue.  

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Chief clenched her teeth in irritation at being bothered yet again this evening, "whoever this is had better have a bloody good excuse....,"her thoughts died as she saw Scanda carrying Hetukiri's body, Chief was about to run over to her unconscious friend when she saw Hetu shoot up into the air with fiery red hair and an unnatural snare on her face. In all of the years she had know her it was rare to see her without some hidden smile in place. To see her like this made Chief step back in bewilderment and look at Scanda with hell in her eyes, "What have you done to her!", she shouted at the boy. If he had cause this to occur, there would be no stopping her wrath upon him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 am
"I wasnt even there when it happened I was here when I sensed her in danger when I got there I just saw her lying there with some strange tar near her that possibly gotten into her"he said to Chief "So basically something has gotten in a put some tar there so whoever gets to the tar makes them like whatever Hetu is now"Scanda said to Cheif again explaining what had happened.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:44 am
*inside hetukiri's thoughts, she felt as though she had been casted in a world of pure darkness. she wanted talk but nothing would come out of her mouth....her body was moving, obviously searching for some where or some one but she didnt know who.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:47 am
*hytukiri stood in the ball room not exactly sure why Scarlet ran away, his only instinct was to follow her, so he did.*  

Diyske

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:56 am
*hetukiri now had traveled about 7 miles away from the castle. were she had found a hole in the middle of the ground about 8 feet wide.*

*for some reason she wanted to jump in it... after this everything else went dark..*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games