Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:01 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
Roxas:*turns around*"oh look it's Reks crush"OMG SHE GOT RAPED! by who!,Haruki is not a perv..BY WHO!

Nilk:Crush? And by what we used to call him "uncle" but he just used my mom to get to her... *looks down* Poor Akey.... She was 15 when that happend

Roxas:"who? If you tell me Rek's will probley kill him...He does anything for akey.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:01 pm
Shun comes back, happy that his stomach was full and saw Yumi. "Hi Yumi." He said happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:04 pm
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
Roxas:*turns around*"oh look it's Reks crush"OMG SHE GOT RAPED! by who!,Haruki is not a perv..BY WHO!

Nilk:Crush? And by what we used to call him "uncle" but he just used my mom to get to her... *looks down* Poor Akey.... She was 15 when that happend

Roxas:"who? If you tell me Rek's will probley kill him...He does anything for akey.....

Nilk:Yoshitsune.....he's dead now.....
Akey walks back in with glass in her and scraches all over her body. Some of her clothes are torn and she is bleeding very bad.
Akey:*huffhuff*
Hanaa:A-akey....
Nilk:*covers her mouth*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:04 pm
hi shun.
*exits room nonchalantly*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:07 pm
June_Malatesta
hi shun.

Shun tilts head and follows Yumi. "So whats up? Anything interesting happen while I was gone?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:07 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
hi shun.

Shun tilts head and follows Yumi. "So whats up? Anything interesting happen while I was gone?"

ask reks. i dont know.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Akey walks back in with glass in her and scraches all over her body. Some of her clothes are torn and she is bleeding very bad.

Reks:*grabs akey with kunai in back and arm**cough*"Akey don't worry"*coughs blood and cries with seeing haruki an ground dying*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
hi shun.

ask reks. i dont know.

"Okay." Shun says and heads to Reks. Shun sees Reks and HAruki on ground and goes to them. "What happened?!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 pm
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Reks:*grabs akey with kunai in back and arm**cough*"Akey don't worry"*coughs blood and cries with seeing haruki an ground dying*

Akey:*just walks away going out of the place again*
Hanaa:Akey wait!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:12 pm
*walks to dorm somewhat annoyed*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:16 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

*runs*"STOP! NOW HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOU'VE DONE!YOU KILLED MY SISTER!"*Traps akey with chains of darkness*"STOP!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 pm
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

*runs*"STOP! NOW HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOU'VE DONE!YOU KILLED MY SISTER!"*Traps akey with chains of darkness*"STOP!"

Akey:*turns head a little* She killed herself. And im ganna do the same if it makes you happy *vanishes*
Hanaa:AKEY!!!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:19 pm
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Shun goes up to Haruki and starts to heal her. 'Dang! I'm not healing fast enough.' HAruki is still breathing but barely and Shun uses all his powers and summons a guardian. "Cheza" A white angel appears above him and starts to heal Haruki. Haruki wounds are healed and she is breathign again and Shun sighs in relief.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 pm
*yumi senses the darkness outside and exits her dorm*
reks! what are you doing?!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:22 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Akey:*turns head a little* She killed herself. And im ganna do the same if it makes you happy *vanishes*
Hanaa:AKEY!!!

Reks:NO AKEY DONT! DONT DO IT!*dark aura flows around*STOP PLEASE I LOVE YOU!**falls to ground bleeding and it starts Raining*STOP! PLEASE...
Xion:*snaps and a lion comes with akey in mouth*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games