Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:00 pm
yes i do i'm just relax i'm sorry if i don't like fighting that much if u don't like it oh well you know something your turing out to be a real jerk i grab suki and tranform and fly off mad

suki: that boy is rather rude....

tell me about it  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:10 pm
Wow. Im not a jerk raiku says as dark fire flys of.  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:14 pm
a big gust of wind came flying at hiim knocks him off the roof my and suki land in a treei don't care wat he says he a jerk

suki: yeah if he think he not a jerk then is ego to big for his moth

wat that mean?

suki: it mean he getting a little bit big to say that lets just put it that way

oh ok i get it now i turn us invisable again but it was so storng no one could breack it only i can  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:18 pm
I climb back on the roof but dark fire isnt there any more i walk over to the edge and start playing my keytar.  

satanicskull123

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:26 pm
Ace woke up from his slumber and checked his clock. "12:00.... Lunch..." He mumbled. He walked to take a shower. After he took a shower he dragged his feet to the cafeiteria.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:29 pm
i jump down from the tree and and suki climbs down i pick suki up and walk to sarlets offici geting teird of that i going to tell sarlet i say in his mindif u don't change soon and stop geting me so mad your going to wish u had never met me i walk in sarlets office yeah i got a big complant on raiuk he need to stop being so dang rude apperlently where igeting this from i geuss talking to a cat is dumb and that makes me really mad u know that warning i gave u well this is why i tranform into my other side and i tranform back i'm pertty sure that if u don' do something about him soon i will i storm out of her office i slam the door behide me  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:34 pm
I pull my song book out of my pocket and start flipping through the pages.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:36 pm
*gets back from grabbing a blanket and takes a nap in the tree*  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:40 pm
suki: wow she mad ....

i say in ruiku mind fine if u won't hed my warning then i'm going to have to show u a good reson too my broom comes and starts to smack him upside the head the my broom stop and big gust of wind comes and slams him up agast a tree does that tell u how tic i can get i can get mader but i'm pertty sure u don't want to vashs off the face of the earth now u better listen to my warning i gave u  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:42 pm
WTF! Dark fire wat the hell!!!!!!!!Lying on the ground my keytars smashed my song books pages scatterd and my arms are bruised.  

satanicskull123

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:43 pm
While walking down the stairs Ace met up with Darkfire. She seemed angry so Ace slowly approached her. "Good Afternoon Darkfire, what seems to be the problem?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 pm
my hands were blood red i tic off a raiku  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 pm
Ace noticed her hands were red. "What'd he do now?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 pm
suki: well lets just say don't call me names ok and welll lets just put it at that and yes i'm a talking cat

well let put it some way of understanding he a nothing but a jerk! my hands went on fire  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:04 pm
Ace bent down to pat the cat on the head. "Why would I call you names? I think it's interesting to have a talking cat. My name's Ace by the way." the he looked at Darkfire. "Would you like to come with me to the cefeiteria? My treat." He said smiling. "Us boys could be jerks from time to time. What'd he say exactly that made you so mad"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games