Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 6, 2, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:37 pm
i would like a mojito please  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:43 pm
*stretches* Whooo! I just finished watching the rest of "Soul Eater".....man, my daughter is gonna be mad at me for finishing it w/out her! xd

Great drinks, btw, Icy smile Glad you're enjoying the griffin, too!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:47 pm
*smiles huge at Katana* Thanks!!!! I've been trying different outfits on with him every chance I get! xd *yawns and stretches* Man, it's raining so good right now. Just woke up and didn't realize it was raining but I now I know why I couldn't keep my eyes open! Guess I'll go back to sleep and try to catch everyone tomorrow. G'Night my hooligans!

*finishes drink, wipes up bar, makes sure asst. of drinks are still good and leaves thread*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 am
*Opens door the the AM and then remembers the "pink" walls* stressed
Hey all. Been busy with RL. 3 boys and fall sports…need I say more. rolleyes
I'm gonna go over to Lily's this AM and post her a lovely Marilyn Manson tune and have my personal band of bruisers here paint her Tea Room black. See ya in a bit. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:40 am
*Brings her tattoo covered Harley riding crew back to the GGG Most Wanted after redecorating Lily's place and has them paint all the walls black and re-dinge the place up. She takes all the stupid scented candles and flowers and hauls then out in the back and throws them into the dumpster. After everything is done she gives all her hooligan buddies a shot of Jack (Daniels that is) on the house. She plunks herself into her new favorite black velvet plush chair and relaxes.*

Ahhhhhhh…much much better. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:43 am
Hey, Psyzapp! -) Missed ya yesterday.....have a question for ya. When I put the cigarette in Lily's mouth for Filia's contract....does that go on the rap sheet or not? Wasn't sure....& besides, Icy & I were pretty busy pranking the he-- outta the tea bar for most of yesterday xd *sits down in chair across from Psyzapp with her usual large cup of coffee* Ah, just what I needed this fine Sunday morning smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 am
I have the pranks in this thread (GGG Most WANTED) only count for the RAP SHEET game. I set it up this way cause I figured it would be too difficult for me to track everyone's evil doings throughout the Geezer Guild. Many of our regulars here are EXTREMELY active…including yours truly. twisted *sips latte* I can't wait to hear how Lily likes the new decor in the Tea Room. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 am
OH NO! I have to SUCK UP TO DOUGHERTY AND SHOWCASE FOR 3 POSTS AT LILY'S PLACE! stressed *gets sick to her stomach just thinking about it.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 pm
After I'm done over at Lily's Pad sucking up to Dougherty I'm gonna need something lots stronger than coffee. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:32 pm
I'm on it, since Icy isn't here yet. *starts making extra large pitcher of SCSAW* I can't believe you RN'd a 7 sad I think I'll wait awhile before I head back over to prank some more xd *pours 2 tall glasses of the house specialty, takes one, & returns to her chair to think up another prank*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm
*walks in and grags Katanas booty before fixng herself a drink and admiring the back in its normal state*

Ah! Sorry, but my computer has been down most of the day from this storm! stressed It's still a hit and miss so if you don't hear from me in a while, that's the haps. *sips SCSAW* Oooh, that's good...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 pm
Whew, just made me some cash in the aquarium threads xd Hate being broke smile *goes behind bar & pours another drink* Wonder where 'zapp is? *sits back down in her comfy chair* Sure is quiet in here tonight.....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 5, 1, 4 Total: 17 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 pm
*saunters in and heads straight for the bar. Notices a pitcher SCSAW sitting on the bar, pours herself a glass and takes a sip* Oh wow, I've never had one of these before. This is really good! *sits down on a bar stool, enjoying her drink while pondering what kind of prank she could pull over at Lily's Pad*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games