Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 pm
eek *too stunned for words*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:41 pm
redface *turns away from Psyzapp and Dougherty, wringing out my wet hair*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:44 pm
eek *at a huge loss for words as he's receiving the kiss, then returns the favor. After several moments, he catches his breath and looks at Psyzapp with wide eyes and a crocked grin* Uh ... yeah ... I'll do just that ... tomorrow ... *takes the card from her* redface  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:46 pm
*Shouting orders with his mind, Pierre leads the Fire Chief toward his kitchen. As they reach the door, it opens and the chief is led in to see the dish that has caused all the trouble. The chief nods his head a moment, then returns to the truck. A minute later, Pierre appears at the door to the bar.* I am afraid we're closed for the evening while we clean up the water. I most humbly apologize for this incident. Please stop by tomorrow evening for a special drink. *He hands out tickets to the wet guests, then returns to Cathy's, closing the door firmly behind him. Only then does he explode.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 pm
Okay then. *She smiles.* Goodnight all! *she waves as she heads over to the MW Bar. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:53 pm
*Walks over to Dougherty, mouth agape as he watches Psyzapp leave.* Dude…you are in some SERIOUS trouble.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:53 pm
Good night. I should go home too. *looks at the ticket* A special drink, huh? *searches for a dry place to keep it and ends up putting it in my bra as I walk away*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:55 pm
Uh, goodnight Psyzapp. I'll see you around tomorrow then. *grins as he tries smoothing down his mustache* Huh? What was that, Showcase?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:00 pm
*Looks at Dougherty over his glasses.* Dude…*shakes his head in disbelief*…you better step up the workout! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:01 pm
The Coyote Man in question steps out from behind a tree and raps on the door, two short, one long, two short. Then he waits for the answering knock.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:07 pm
ninja *A series of raps on the door, then it opens. Pierre takes one look at the visitor and Jack is yanked off his feet, dragged through the door and shoved into the wall as the door slams closed.* YOU!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 pm
*thinking he heard some knocking in the distance, he glances over at an area of trees, then shrugs it* Yeah, I guess I'd better do just that! ... I need to get outta' these wet clothes now though, so guess I'd better head on home. I'll catch up with you tomorrow Partner! *grinning from ear to ear, he turns and exits the thread*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:15 pm
What happened?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:17 pm
Jack shakes his head and blinks, looking at a once familiar face. This is not possible. You are not possible.

He shifts to Coyote form, using his back paws to leverage himself away. He lands with a thud and spins, baring his teeth. Do not try tricking me. They are dead, all dead. No one survived. His lips curl up around his teeth, ready to tear this being apart.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
What happened?
Someone set off the alarms - the bar is closed, though you might hear some muffled sound through the door.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games