Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:06 am

Robert shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "But that's probably because I don't know what I'm doing either. All I know is that I'll literally rip his head off if he says anything else about coming after you once you lose your virginty."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:06 am

"No, I will eventually have to deal with the council for taking off the restraints. Other than that, tired. Sorry for makeing you see the Demonslayer... thats the only weapon you have fear of right?" Brago asked returning inside. He returned to his room and laid down.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:09 am

User Image
"Yeah." Hana said, remembering bad memories of the Demonslayer as she followed him to the room. She laid on the bed next to him. "The coucil wont be happy with either of us." She said, closing her eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:10 am

Nike smiled, "That's so sweet. How is it that you even think kindly of me. I'm not exactly easy to get along with?" She asked, motioning him to sit beside her.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:17 am

Robert sat down beside of her. "Because you're my best and only friend," he said. "You've stuck by me when I needed you and it's always been that way. And I love you. That makes it easy for me to get along with you."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:23 am

"Oh," was all she could say, blushing furiously. "You know, you have been there for me too." She reached out to touch his long dark hair. She ran her fingers through it, gently. "I always wondered if it was soft."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 am

"Of course I've been there for you," Robert said. "I've always stuck by my friends. And I'll always be here for you." He couldn't help but smile when she touched his hair. "Why have you wondered about my hair being soft?" he asked.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:34 am

"It always seemed to float when you moved. It reminded me of feathers. I'm sorry, that's silly." She said, taking her hand back.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:36 am

"It's not silly," Robert said. "It actually makes sense when you think about it."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:43 am

Nike wanted to do more than touch his hair, she wanted to run her fingers through it and......oh hell. She took his head in her hands and kissed him. She ran her hand in his hair, reveling inthe softness and the taste of his lips, she wanted....she pulled away, scooting away.
"Uh, sorry, i couldn't help myself." she mumbled looking at the floor.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:45 am

"It's okay," Robert said. "I liked it."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:53 am

Nike abruptly stood up to hide her embarressment and pleasure. "I gotta check a few things. We'll check the Prince's body later. Uhm, I'll see you in a bit." She walked out of the room backwards, nearly stumbling. She felt awkward and goofy, feeling herself grinning like a fool. "Okay." she walked out in a hurry.

((gtg, tired. Later xd ))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:59 am

Robert smiled a bit. "That went well," he said to himself. He still couldn't believe what had just happened. He felt warm inside from the kiss.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:34 am

Lady Eevee
User Image
"Yeah." Hana said, remembering bad memories of the Demonslayer as she followed him to the room. She laid on the bed next to him. "The coucil wont be happy with either of us." She said, closing her eyes.

"Well, atleast she will be takeing care of Caldwell and she will come back to help us with Soli. I didnt give them much information about it because I didnt know how Robert was going to act. As much as I would love to strike him down, he is the closest candidate to takeing her virginity."

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:40 am

Nike walked out nearly running over Wink, who was grinning.
"Nike, you're face is so red, have you been up to something naughty?"
"Of course not," Nike insisted. "Do me a favor, let Tony down, feed him, and put him back to work. Give him a warning that I'm watching him, and if he screws up, he'll be in the running for longest death scene ever."
"Ooooh, Nike, that's just delicious. I want front row." Wink said walking away.
Nike shook her head, heading for the roof access.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games