Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm
That would be fantastic! I would love to come see it sometime. ^_^ -grabs the pen and paper off the table, carefully hops down and goes over to the bedside near Kits, offering the pen and paper for directions- For the directions. -smiles at her again- You and Karrie and I all need to hang out some. ^_^ -nudges her playfully with her hip- And you and I need to get together sometime for lunch or something. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:32 pm
*quickly writes down the directions and gives the paper back to Dame* Here you are. ^_^ That sounds like fun.

((If you really want to see my art, link's in my sig. It's a shared thread, and mine starts at the 4th post.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:37 pm
((I know. ^^ I've stalked you a few times...^^;; wink )

Thanks, Kits. -nurses come in with release paperwork saying they need her signature, damey quickly signs where ever needed and is relieved when they say she can go- Yay! I'm so glad I can leave. -grabs her stockings off the table, folds up Kits's directions and pockets it, then makes sure she has her phone- Well, I'm going to go shower and finally change clothes. xd If you want, you can come over to my house and I can be quick about it, then we can head to the MW...would you like that? -sheepish grin- I need to send Karrie a text to let him know I'm leaving...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:42 pm
((Well, why didn't you post, then? rolleyes ))

That sounds good to me. ^_^ I can text Karrie. I actually remembered to grab my phone this time. 4laugh  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 pm
((I don't know... redface I'm more of a lurker, I guess...))

Okay! You text Karrie while I concentrate on walking and not busting my other knee! rofl -walks with Kits outside the clinic and all the way to dame's apartment-

((I'm gonna change my avi, wanna reconvene in MW in like...10 minutes or so?))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:51 pm
((But if you post there's a chance at winning 10,000 gold from SirWhatdoido. It's the last prize from our Grand Opening Giveaway.))

All right. *walks out with Dame while sending a message to Karrie to meet them at MW when he's done*

((All right. I'll just wait till you post again.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:31 pm
((No I do not!!!! scream ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:33 pm
(( lol....sorry ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm
(( rofl ))

-after she gets Icy to her apartment, she quickly strips her of her wet clothing, throw it in a pile on the bathroom floor and puts her warmest pajamas on the freezing woman. she also quickly gets a few dry, warm compresses, squeezing to activate them, places these on Icy's chest and the back of her neck, she then wraps her in blankets again, covering all of her except her face. Over the next few minutes she goes about cleaning up the wet blankets and clothes and starts putting water to boil for hot tea for when Icy becomes conscious, she also regularly monitors Icy's breathing. stops a second and calls Black on his cellphone, leaving a message-

I need you at my apartment, STAT, BLACK!!!...It...it's Icy! stressed

-snaps her phone shut, turns the water off deciding it might be a while before Icy wakes up, then uncovers her and moves close to her, providing body heat to help warm her, covers them both back up-

stare Good thing I'm known as the human heater, Icy -she mumbles before drifting off to sleep-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:26 am
* arrives at Dame's apartment and knocks. After a couple knocks with no reply he lets himself in and follows their scent to Dame's room. He sees them both asleep curled up together in Dame's bed. He uncovers Icy careful not to wake either of them and repositions the warm packs with new ones under her armpits, groin and around her neck. he places two electric electric hypothermia blankets he picked form the hospital on the way at the foot of the bed with a note *

Dear Dame,
I have taken a look at Icy and she will recover. No missing apendages anywhere. Keep her warm. I have provided actual hypothermia blankets just in case. Keep those warm packs where I have them and once she regains consciouness only let her have LUKEWARM soup. Also she can only drink water until she recovers and a couple days after as well. the water as well must be at least room temperature. Warm baths no showers and definitely not hot. Give me a call when you get up or when she does. Take care.
Black-

* with that he turns and heads back to the MW *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm
-answers the door looking frazzled, hood up, belt hanging haphazardly around her waist, and gloves off- Oh Karrie! Thank god you've come! -throws arms around his neck and hugs him- Please come in. I was in the middle of getting out of my suit. It's been... sweatdrop Oh jeez -she mumbles as she leaves him at the door, walking back towards her room-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:45 pm
*hugs Dame back* Hi... *trails off as she walks away, closes the door and follows her* Dame, is something going on?

*looks around for some of Iggies' critters to play with*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:51 pm
-unclasps her hood and throws it across the room, hand cupping her forehead briefly while gesturing frantically with her free hand towards her bed where Icy lay still wrapped up in covers. she then fumbles with her belt a few times before getting it off. also throws it in the corner, landing with a clunk-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 pm
*looks over at the bed* eek Icy! *realizes she's sleeping and lowers his voice* What- why is she here? *notices she looks pale and goes over to the bed, laying his hand gently on her forehead* Is she sick or something? *looks up at Dame, concerned*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games