Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Avii Dudee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:12 pm
(hay guys sorry but s you may have noticed i cant rp here any more...work and all pretty much has me swamped from 6:30 in the morning til 2:30 and after that i only get an hour so...thanks everyone but i gota go...bye)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:59 am
(Okay then. I guess we can just have Lord of the bug people's character die in the crash then. No we aren't in space we are about to crash.)

Though Jack had entered armor lock Sen was still busy with the controls trying to at least make the Phantom land a little bit safer. Unfortunately that didn't help much when the Phantom smashed into the ground.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 am
as the phantom crashed Shrukan was flung off the side landing with a dull thud about 30 yards away. he seemed lifeless and made not a sound as he lay sprawled out along the ground a large splatter of blood beneath him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 pm
Sen opened his eyes. Wrekage was all around him and there seemed to be blood in one of his eyes. "Report is everyone alright!" Someone shouts from a little ways off.
"Jack here I'm alright but I can't reach the others the comms seem to be broken."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:54 pm
there was no response from shrukan's comm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:50 pm
Sen and Jack continued to look around. "Hey Jack you see anything yet my vision enhancer stopped working."
"Well I believe I see that Jacob guy impaled on some wrekage. Actually if it weren't for the armor I would say he'd have just split in half." Though some would say it was cold Sen and Jack didn't show much emotion for they both have faced and knew of the chances that teamates would die. "Well let's find the others we can give him a burial later."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:30 am
one of Jumpy's bright pink armored gauntlets came smashing out of a pile of debris, soon followed by the rest of her. She had her sniper in her other hand, and looked around with it, then noticed Sen and Jack and saluted them before continuing to haul the rest of herself out of the pile of formerly phantom but now junk.

Master Chief, who had actually been the smart one and actually been on the phantom before all of them, stood up, seeming undisturbed. Cortona broke the silence "You just love crashing things, don't you?" "I didn't crash it this time, I swear." though, it was easy to tell he was smiling wide, because he was being honest, and was also happy to have been in another crash that he'd lived through.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:26 pm
marcus leg was coming out of a pile of rubble at a weird angle after about a minute it moved and shifted until marcus right arm then his left and then marcus completely came out of the pile of rubble with one of his gravity hammers and a magnum  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm
"Chief is alive yeah whatever. By the way anyone see the honorable mcbellend anywhere?" Sen himself just shrugs not knowing where Shrukan was either. "Knowing Shrukan though I would say he most likely his alive." Jack just rolls his eyes. "Yes and there isn't an impled guy about 3 yards away."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:17 pm
Although Jumpy's Comm system didn't work, her heat-sensor was. She glanced around, and it picked up an Elite-shaped hot-spot, as well as what looked to be a slowly cooling puddle around it. Her Waypoint flashed orange, the sign that ment something was wrong.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:06 pm
"Well alright team let's get over there double time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:07 pm
Master Chief led the way to Shrukan, Jumpy was walking, aiming around for enemies.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 pm
Jack and Sen scanned around for enemues as well but the area was empty except for wrekage as far as they could see. "I wonder if the Rattlesnakes were still near by when we launched that thing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:36 pm
marcus talked into his com "rattlesnakes come in rattlesnakes communicate your location" silence silence silence ......................................................."yes this is rattlesnakes battalion we have managed to escape grave injury we have some minor injury's but nothing serious we are currently on the other side of the wreckage" a few minutes later the rattlesnakes were coming around the wreckage to their location  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:21 pm
johnel lance
Jack and Sen scanned around for enemues as well but the area was empty except for wrekage as far as they could see. "I wonder if the Rattlesnakes were still near by when we launched that thing?"

((I would just like to point that out. XD))

Jumpy sighed softly and relaxed some as the Rattlesnakes came by with some scorpions still intact. 'thank god.' was all she thought. Master Chief, on the other hand, was starring at Shrukan's almost lifeless body. "He needs a medic, and then a medical facility to back said medic."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games