Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 pm
"I really don't know. The only person I know is Senku, just a little kid that I met at the mansion." Dawn looked around. "Though I wonder how he got out. And where is he now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:19 am
User Image Cheshire ignored the grate as he continued to peak down at the people, but like the saying goes...curiosity killed the cat..but in this case it would mostly gave him some cuts and bruises.. The grate finally gave and sent him tumbling down and crashing through a bookshelf..landing on his feet, ignoring the cuts from the broken wood as he backed up toward the wall, nervous and panicking a bit.  

KuroSeiryu

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:37 pm
When Dawn heard a loud crash, she thought it might have been the ghosts again, but past the dust, she saw it was boy, about her age, his hair covering right eye. "Who are you and why are you following us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 am
Senku continued to wander aimlessly through the library looking if anyone else was there.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 am
User Image "C-Cheshire was curious.." he backed up as far as he could, soon against the wall and he watched warily with his lone ruby eye. "...are you going to..hurt Cheshire...?" He asked quietly, quite nervous since his last human contact was those horrid scientists..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:27 am
"Cheshire? Is that your name? No, I won't hurt you, I just want to help you. Are you an experiment too? My name is Dawn." Dawn edged closer slowly so she wouldn't scare him. She spoke in a calm soothing voice she used for the children back at the mansion when they got scared by the experiments with more intimidating viruses.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Project Mewt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 am
Dante Sat In A Corner Playing With His Shadow. The Tests Were Getting Worse And More Painfull. Why Had This Have To Happen To him? First He Lost His Family, And Now This. He Punched The Wall Behind Him. Out Of Frustration. He Heard Something Behind Him And Was Too Scared To Move THinking It Was Another One Of The Men Who Performed The Tests.

((Anyone Come In?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:54 am
Lae was wandering the halls, in search of other experiments that might have been hurt from the recent attack when he heard a loud bang on the walls.
What was that?
Catiously, he checked the room to see who it was. It was a boy around his age. "Hey, are you alright?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Project Mewt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:03 pm
He Shakingly Turned Around. ''Are You A Sceintist?'' He Asked Scared.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:17 pm
Lae was slightly confused. He's never seen this person around the mansion before. "No...I'm one of the experiments, I'm guessing you're one too?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:17 pm
User Image Cheshire calmed down a little as he crouched, his oversized paws rested on the floor as he watched Dawn and nodded, "Cheshire escaped months ago....but Cheshire doesn't want to die.. so Cheshire is looking for his other person to make a pact with.." He made sure his hair was still covering the right side of his face, not wanting the nice girl to see was missing an eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:31 pm
"I'm not sure where your Blood Pact is, maybe we could help you find them. Do you want to come with us?" Dawn was closer now and she sat down on her knees so she could see him at eye level.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image Cheshire thought for a second before nodding to Dawn, "Your friends won't hurt Cheshire, will they?" The ends of his scarf moved like a tail would, swishing side to side when he asked her that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:42 pm
"I hope they won't, I'll make sure of it" Dawn smiled at Cheshire. He was like a little kid, she thought that was cute.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:58 pm
[[what did i miss??]]  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games