Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 pm
(((( DraggGirl: sad Can I bring him there? ))))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:36 pm
(( I don't really know HOW you will bring him there...Just cause Ancient ones and Windy gone to look what inside. After Windy will come back telling the news. ))

Miranda feel energy of other Ancient Guardian...But yet a guardian too...
"Could you feel it, Miranda?" Kristi asked as she feel the same feeling as Miranda.
"What shakin' huh?" A voice come back from Windy and others. "Oh! An Ancient Guardians.." Voice added  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 am
DraggGirl
(( Spades : Dimitri is with others, Waiting for Ancient guardians and Windy to come from the fortress... ))

Melanie breathe for last words... "Bubble...Could...You stay without sister?" Melanie said as she closed her eyes and know not breathing too.

"B-But Nago..." Flara said as she stayed quiet after the words he said.

Gathering his hands into a cross with each other, Nago faced them at Ogan as he was stunned at the fact that he survived the barrage of bullets, and clamps the hands by the sides of his belt as he transforms into the next stage of his transformation granted by Flara's power.

"Henshin!!!"

BURNING FORM!!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:50 am
The voice came in. It was Kira...
User Image "Will it be easy or hard for Ancient Guardians to defeat me?" Kira said with a cool smile...

"K-Kira?!" Miranda exclaimed as she think about others Ancient Guardians...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:55 am
Nago's new transformation was powerful enough to simply breathe in and out and flames rises from his chest as it engulfs the clones in flames, though Nago himself was completely blind to his surroundings as this form couldn't stop growing its power as the aura it possesses was spreading across the area, and soon the two entered into another battle as Ogan attacked while he simply stood his ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:17 am
Flara close her eyes, And cried...She couldn't believe what have she done to Nago..  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 am
Ogan attacks him with another flying kick attack as Nago instead counters with a burning punch to the gut as it knocks him back away, he roars to the pain he was enduring from Flara's feelings as he was linked to her by her powers, and so he felt weaken as she didn't want the fighting to continue as he counters Ogan's assault with a new weapon he pulled out of his belt.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:27 am
Ray appeared at revi's side "Lets go!" he grabbed her hand.
---
kiriyuu wandered through the labrynth, she had met some ostile creatures but found out by telling them to "BOG OFF!" made them do exactly that. she came across a cell where a whimpering voice could be heared from inside "lusa?" kiriyuu tapped on the door the whimpering stopped "I'll get you out of there!" kiriyuu produced a hammer from her shoulder bag and began hacking at th door (not her prefered weapn for her twisted plans, but you never know when you may need something) "yuck, kiriyuu thats just disturbing!"
"what is?"
"why would you want to know what would happen if you killed ray via Impalement,which was Vlad Ţepeş's preferred method of torture and execution. His method of torture was a horse attached to each of the victim's legs as a sharpened stake was gradually forced into the body. The end of the stake was usually oiled, and care was taken that the stake not be too sharp; else the victim might die too rapidly from shock. Normally the stake was inserted into the body through the lower body and was often forced through the body until it emerged from the mouth. However, there were many instances where victims were impaled through other bodily orifices or through the abdomen or chest. The records indicate that victims were sometimes impaled so that they hung upside down on the stake?"
kiriyuu laughed "I already know the answer to that: he would die painfully...wait...I didn't say anything!"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:30 pm
Revi yelled out "TOUCH ME AND I KILL YOU." She gathered enough strength to get away, and rather than go with Ray she jumped... into the lava.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:13 pm
((Now Revi's dead I have taken over Mint, is there a transformation pic for her?))  

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 pm
"M-Melanie? MELANIE!"Bubble yelled with tears flowing from her eyes."W-wake up...this isn't funny!"Bubble shook her sister.
((Is Kira evil??))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:26 pm
kiriyuu eventually hacked the door off and teleported herself and lusa to where the guardins were, she hadn't had the time to look at lusa properly, she was bruised and covered in blood and he silvery hair was slightly red. "what happend?"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 pm
((what did i miss))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:40 pm
(( Reiko : Sort of...But after they defeat her she will be normal...
@rocker : Please don't kill Revi...You have another slot of character left that you can use for Mint...))

Melanie didn't breathe and was with close eyes.
Diana come near Bubble and Melanie and said "It's not a joke...She is...No longer with us..." Diana explained softly.
Diamond come near and hear what Diana said. "It's okay Bubble..."

"Oh and who do we have here, A Windy!" Kira shouted as she saw Flara "Will i make this place on fire?" Kira said and laughed.
"Oh no you don't!!" Flara exclaimed as she transformed. "Fire Flame!" The flame go towards Kira.
"Rain Thunder!" Kira shouted as the Thunder block the flame.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:31 am
Ray looked shocked "I have failed... why did it have to come to this?" without a second thought he threw himself into the lava, bad idea it was buurning him, he didn't care, Revi hated him, but he liked her and would hoplessly follow her to the end of time, she was truely special to him, a friend, she may not see him as one but he well and truely did mean it. Revi's burnt body had been carried further down the river of lava to the bottom of hell, soon he felt the pressance of something sinister "Hades" he looke up at the god of the underworld "Spare this girl, she means alot to m... a friend of mine..." Ray turned his head to see the girl's spirit walking to an endless pit, about to plunge into it,He ran to her "REVI!!!!" he grabbed her spirit and pulled her back to her body, Hades erupted "How dare you defy me Ray, we had a deal, you stay alive if you promise not to meddle with human affairs, you broke that deal...twice, you fell in love with a mere human, and now you steal from me you broke your promise and you shall now pay for it!" Hades shot a beam of light at Ray. He screame and collapsed onto the ground "your punishment is that no-one will be able to even look at you without seeing this curse, NO HUMAN WILL EVER LOVE YOU NOW!" Ray ran dragging the unconsious Revi behind him, He stopped at a puddle of etir and looked into it, half of his face was covered in darkness and his eye was red "No...".
He teleported away to the guardians, he sat silently for a while, lusa noticed him first "Oh my god Ray!" kiriyuu looked at lusa "what did my wish come true..." she looked at him "holy underpants RAY what happend!" she ran over to him And hugged him "what happend?" Ray's heart leapt into the air "I-I was cursed, a-and this is what happens when you defy hades, But it was not in vain" lusa looked at him "Why not what did you do?" he pointed to Revi "She died but I did one of the worlds greatest sins..." lusa hugged her stepsister "I changed the future" lusa took no notice and tended to Revi's burns "How is changing the future a sin?" kiriyuu asked examining his burns "I brought somone back from the dead, Hades will do anything to kill her again, I've put you all in danger, that is my sin..." he said with his head down.

((queen of awsumness gave her account to her sister and I doubt shell be coming on again, can I keep Ray?
oh rocker365 keep revi cus you already have a spare char slot so you wont need to kill her every person has two chars))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff