Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:12 am

The healer ran out of the room so that the robot would not take Mokota. Another healer ran in and grabbed Celeste and ran of the room as well. Mokota was like his mom a vampire by had similar powers as Kyo because of the blood that ran in Hikaru's system now. Celested was more like her father and her powers were more out there.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:30 am

the robot's eyes turned red as he sent tiny robots after the healer as they swarmed out of the room.
techno flew at the robot and grabbed it and used his powers to pull the robot off the castle as he flew off of it.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:40 am

The healers screamed as tiny robots chased after them. The babies started to cry.

Hikaru could not hear anything. She slowly opened her eyes. Her body felt like lead and she could not move. She struggled.

(I have to go to work soon)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:56 am

((kk))
the robots chased after them and soon pounced on the healers trying to kill them and trying to take the babies.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Suddenly the robots were crushed by a tremendous force of gravity. "You guys may want me to stick with you." Kyo said, sensing monstrous Necromantic power within Makota. Awesome, I found a student. Kyo thought as he turned around to keep the healers safe from any more robots.

Carson had jumped onto the robot in an attempt to get Hikaru back and was sucked in along with her. Well this sucks, and I was hoping for a nice summer vacation. Carson thought with a sigh.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Suki followed the healers to help protect them and the babies.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:15 pm

the robot stood up as techno and marx fought to keep it down.the robot swatted them away and punched the castle and grabbed kyo and threw him out of the castle."ohug rtu hugar!meui wenst og kellom!"the robot siad in a ancient language as he grabbed the healers and glared at them as black wires snaked form the robot and grabbed the kids.
techno growled"this thing won't stay down!i've got to use it.marx watch my back."he told him as marx nodded.techno toke a deep breath as he began playing his guitar.
roy was watching through the robot as hikaru and carson appeared in his realm in a cage as he spotted techno"Kill him!don't let him finish playing that tune!"he ordered as the robot turned to techno and stomped at him.
marx caught the foot and struggled to keep it from crushing them."hurry tehcno!"
hiko gasped"Dad!"he glared at the robot's foot and close dhis eyes as he incased the foot in black ice.
techno saw the ice and smirked"thats my boy!"he said as he played the last note."Storm titan!we need you!"he yeleld as the sky went black and a tornado decended down behind the robot as the top half of the tondao turned itno a large being made fom storm clouds.
"quickly get the children here!"roy ordered as the robot made a rift and went to stick makota in it first.

roy turned to carson and smirked."well...if i don't get the children i'll have two other options!"he said chuckling.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:12 pm

"Where am I?" Hikaru was really scared because everything was really blurry and she knew that her babies were in trouble.

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Suki saw what the robot was doing as she made ice wings to fly towards the robot and grab both Makota and Celeste. She then quickly flew away before the robot could get her and moved away from Techno's attack.

Snow heard a lot of noise outside so she tried to sneak out again to see what was going on.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:18 pm

roy laughed"oh no where special...just my own little realm...."he said walking over to the cage."do you remember me?"he hissed in her ear running a pale finger with a black nail under her chin.

the robot sent wired at suki as tehcno zapped them with lightning burning them away as the titan grabbed the robot and began to punch it rapidly

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Hikaru's eyes went wide when she realized who it was. "I.....I thought you were......gone for good." She was really scared now.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Suki landed somewhere safe as she looked back at the fight.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:37 pm

"oh no no no.....you did not kill me in traditional ways....after all i'm a chinese vampire...and after i have your kids my dear i will become greater then that!something that will surpass kaimei...because my dear your kids are much mroe powerful then you and him...and since i have you they will come for you..."
the storm titan kept pucnhing the robot sendings bits of it flying as it shot a bolt of lightning right through it making it fall to the ground
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm

"No one can surpass Kaimei in his Chaos form." Hikaru was still really scared but tried to sound brave.

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Suki smiled when she saw Techno's storm titan beat the robot.

Snow looked out a window and saw the fight going on.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games