Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:23 pm
((Favin....did you read the rules ????))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:29 pm
As Michishige got used to the new positioning, he grinned a bit. "Thanks. Again." He laughed out loud. "I've never been up so high." he commented, looking down beneath the make-shift hammock. "It's so... relaxing up here." Michishige laid back on the vines, resting his head on his hands. "So how'd you find your way over here?" he asked Treya, not opening his eyes to look at her.  

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:48 pm
"i just wandered i guess heh....when i came to these woods i saw you guys and that's why im still here i guess now it's my turn to ask you questions scince that's what you've done for the last little while" she looked at him sidely "what's it like at your school? and what kind of classes programs do you have there"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:53 pm
"Just wandered?" Michishige chuckled. "Well, at the school it's just basically learning about... stuff. You know, the basic subjects; math, english/Language Arts, science, so on, so forth." He laughed. "I'm not too academically inclined. We also train our powers there." He looked at Treya. "You'd fit in perfectly at the school." Michishige gave her a wide smile. "Would like to come? I could get you enrolled in the school. We have some really nice teachers who'd do just about anything to get a new student." he said, specifically thinking about Dr. Stanfield and Ms. Powers.  

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:00 pm
...."i told you before im not to social when it comes to others your lucky that im actually letting you see me not many do now a days" she looked from the branch they were on she could just see the top of the school 'if only i wasn't so nervouse i would accept you offer shige but even now i can't say that' she thought to herself  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:07 pm
"Oh come on. Don't be so scared. It's not like anyone's gonna eat you." he closed his eyes again, breathing in deeply. He'd never been able to relax like this for a while. "Besides, I'll be with you, and I have some friends that would die to meet you!"

((Yay for corrections!))  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:16 pm
Alex was partrolling through the forest to make sure no one was playing hookey in there. He fixed his shirt cufflink that was coming undone as he walked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:17 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1

((>.> Did I...miss somefin'?))  

Wolfyofthesky

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:18 pm
Wolfyofthesky
vampiricbloodgirl1

((Some what but i removed the old profile and sent it to you.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:29 pm
Favine The Wolf of fire
Wolfyofthesky
vampiricbloodgirl1

((Some what but i removed the old profile and sent it to you.))

((kk))  

Wolfyofthesky

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:40 am
Ruuko walked up to the front door of wolfe hall. he looked at the building infront of him. Wow, so this is where i'll be staying? the thought to himself, his eye's basically sparkleing. he knocked on the door repeditivly in excitement waiting for someone to open the door. "hello! Open up please!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:19 am
|| Sorry x.x I was having a family day yesterday, then I was on Facebook cause there's a friend I can only talk to basically once a week D: ||

Maria strained her ears and listened hard, "Mmm... Yeah." She said, dusting herself off. She automatically pushed her fingers up the bridge of her nose, attempting to push up glasses that weren't there. Oh yeah... I'm wearing contacts today....

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:51 am
((hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-k))

"Wanna go check it out?" Jordan said. They weren't having much luck so far as finding the map was going. Besides, she could always stop by the art room or use some lighted windows later to make another copy.

((lesse...who could be in the dorm...I'll use an npc, I guess))

Tele saw a kid knocking on teh Wolfe Hall door. He walked up, "Hello! You do know you can open it, right? Now, I'm pretty sure it's push, but it could be pull; it always confuses me." He pulled open the door, "Aha! Must be one of those fire safety things. Very nice, very nice." Turning to Ruuko he said, "Hello there! Are you a student? Why aren't you in class? You new? You old? Did your grandfather die recently? Oh, how horrible; say no more, I won't force you to talk about it."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:00 am
Bou made his way his way to his new dorm new. He had just transferred in from another school like this, but not as nice. He pulled at his uniform. "Well here goes nothing. A brand new start."  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games