Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Len & Laren's Mansion of Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 am
Little Broken Puppet

User Image* Len ((right)) & Laren ((left)) *

xXxUnfortunately for Rachel, what was supposed to be brotherly bonding was not ending up so great. Len and Laren had actually gotten into a fight about the idea of dating. While they knew that it would happen eventually, Len was wanting to postpone it for a bit longer whereas Laren was content with this budding relationship with the auburn haired female. Now the two were on opposite ends of their parents bedroom ignoring each other. Physical violence wouldn't get them anywhere since Laren would always win so their fights usually ended up with the silent treatment. Depending on the fight, one of the twins would win by the other giving into the silence, but it was incapable of telling which would win.

xXxFinally just standing up, Laren let out a sigh before exiting the room and leaving his brother to sit and think about it in silence. Then again, maybe his brother was right. Maybe he was stepping too quickly into the world away from his twin. Ending up in what was supposed to be a ballroom, he took off his shoes and moved into the center of the room. Shortly after starting tapping out the beat of He Mele No Lilo, Len padded into the room, removing his shoes by the door and stood beside his twin and getting a flicker of a smile from him. Both then started up in an intricate hula dance while singing the words to it. Sure, both were still in silent treatment mode, but it didn't mean they couldn't enjoy their relaxation techniques together.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:35 pm
Dantes_river

"Oh no no no.. That just won't do.." Rachel mumbled to herself as she reached the living room. The small female paced back in forth, tapping her fingers against her lip as a few thoughts ran around in her head. Mostly about the ideas for a few of Terra Vanitas's paintings and drawings. Somewhere in the distance she heard music, but she paid it no mind as she climbed up onto the sofa, standing up to look around at her surroundings. "Colorful.. Violent.. Not all.. Twiddle lee doo. The cat is a raven desk." Giggling to herself in an odd manner, she jumped off the couch and landed with a soft thud on the floor. Her curiousity got the better of her however as she was pulled back into reality. "What is that strange noise.." Following the sound of the music, Rachel made her way towards the ball room, tiptoeing.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 am
Little Broken Puppet

xXxAs Len and Laren continued their pace and motions, they caught Rachel watching them and both moved their hands in sync as if beckoning her to come and dance with them. Their voices remained cheerful and continuing as if someone had asked them to perform such a song and dance together. Not waiting for Rachel to respond, both males smiled mischievously while making her appear between them. "Move as we move or you'll ruin the hula. We'll start out slow so you can copy our movements. Once you have it down, we'll start picking up speed." "No hesitations, chiclet. We take our hula very serious."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:25 am
Dantes_river

Rachel was slightly stunned to appear in between the twins, and she glanced between the two, watching their moves. "I-I'm not quite sure.." She replied, copying their moves to the best of her abilities. "Like this..?" She questioned, continuing to follow them. Rachel really didn't like dancing but she was pretty good at it, and she picked up on routines rather quickly. The hula however wasn't really her style, but she was willing to give it a try.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:24 pm
Little Broken Puppet

xXx"Perfect. He Mele No Lilo is one of our relaxation songs and it's kind of necessary we relax right now rather than destroy the house," Len smiled lightly while ignoring the brief glare from his twin. Once all the steps to the dance were gone through and Rachel had them, Len started to lightly hum the words to the song while both males started to pick up their pace.

xxx"Right. And since you thought spying on us was a good idea, you are now part of our dance. Let's hope you can keep up," Laren responded cooly unlike his still rather cheerful brother. As Len had started to actually sing the words, Laren opted for a separate song that actually ended up mixing with the song rather well. It was his sign to Rachel that the two weren't quite getting along right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:09 am
Dantes_river

Rachel frowned slightly as she picked up Laren's hint that the two were fighting. So, they were fighting, and she was littlerally stuck between the two of them. But she as well picked up the pace, trying to remember the steps in her head as she went through them, and right now she was quite glad that she was an easy learner. "Oh, you don't need to worry about me." She replied with a smile, listening to the two songs. It sounded like a bunch of nonsense words to her, but whatever helped make them relaxed and kept them from destroying the house was good with her. Continuing with the dance, Rachel's eyes wandered around the ballroom in wonder. It was a quite beautiful place, and she made a mental note of how calm it was.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:40 pm
Little Broken Puppet

xXx"So Terra Vanitas left his room to go to your room. I'm surprised he didn't do anything violent as is his nature," Len hummed cheerfully only to get another sharp glare from Laren. This just made the shorter twin give a soft chuckle. His natural attachment to Terra had made it easy to tell that she had interacted with him recently. Stopping his hula, he gently patted Rachel on top of the head and left the room.

xxx"So what did he want?" Laren asked softly while never stopping his hula. Len was irritating him even more by speaking of Terra Vanitas disobeying a direct order.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:34 pm
Dantes_river

Rachel eyed Laren after Len patted her on the head and left the room, stopping her dance as well. She turned to face Laren, examining his face and noticing the irritation. She didn't know what him and Len had been fighting about, but it must have annoyed him greatly. "He didn't want anything. He answered a few of my questions, and I told him I'd draw a few things for him. But don't be to hard on him, he didn't hurt me and was surprisingly nice to talk to." She replied softly, brushing a strand of her hair from her eyes before smirking slightly in amusement at his reaction. "It drives you crazy when people disobey orders, doesn't it..?" She questioned, before turning her back to him and walking a few feet away.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Little Broken Puppet

xxx"Disobedience is unacceptable in my book. If that means it drives me crazy, then yes. It drives me absolutely bonkers," Laren responded while stopping his hula. Watching the female pad a few feet away, his gaze briefly flickered back to his seemingly feral side only for Terra Vanitas to appear beside him. Without hesitating in the slightest, Laren's hand quickly gripped itself around Terra's face and the demon was quickly slammed into the floor yet never having the floor break. "I believe I said for you to stay in your rooms and you disobeyed. You know how I feel about disobedience, lil' star demon. You're going to have to be punished for that."

xxxTerra Vanitas seemed almost shocked for a minute, his hands finally moving to try peeling Laren's hand off his face. Once he'd been let go, he started for the door as fast as his legs could take him. "Damnit, Len," he hissed lightly to himself before something sharp pierced through his back. The energy poured into that single arrow that cut through his skin made his vision grow dark for a minute whereas his legs had lost the ability to support his weight for that brief moment. "Trying to run are we? Oh no, puppy. You still need to be punished and while arrows are fun, they disappear far too quickly. Come back here and heel." Wincing slightly at the pain in his back, Terra did as he was told so as not to anger Laren anymore. "What kind of questions, Miss Rachel?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:05 am
Dantes_river

Rachel turned around whenever Terra Vanitas appeared and her eyes widened slightly when he tried to run and an arrow appeared in his back. When Laren asked her the question, she looked down and refused to meet his eyes. He had a flash of that feral look, the one that frightened her but also pulled her in at the same time. "Questions about you. The creatures. Anything that was on my mind at the moment. Why do you ask?" She replied smoothly, her eyes shifting to Terra Vanitas in an apologetic gaze, although she had done nothing wrong.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:19 am
Little Broken Puppet

xxx"Specifics, Miss Rachel. What kinds of questions about me, the creatures and anything else on your mind at the moment?" Laren purred while letting his bow vanish once more, his hand gently petting Terra on top of the head like a dog. Terra winced slightly while he tried pulling the arrow out of his back. "Not your fault. Len and him are bickering again so Len threw me under the bus. Your his first girlfriend too, remember?" he hissed through his teeth only to jerk slightly when Laren rotated the arrow in his back a little. "I understood that, puppy. Remain silent or I'm going to do even worse things than I've already planned out for you. Crystal?" Terra nodded slightly, but returned to being quiet although his back was throbbing something horrendously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:20 pm
Dantes_river

Rachel winced slightly when Laren twisted the arrow, locking her amber gaze directly with his. "What you think of me, if I was your first real relationship, or the first girl you had taken interest in. Fairy tales. My tattoo. And the fact that I have.. What was it.. Gozangos like whoo and a bottom like pow..? Something of the sorts." At the last part, her face flushed slightly and she looked down, deciding it would probably be best to leave the room, especially when Laren had that gleam in his eye. "Im not saying anything else." She muttered smoothly, crossing her arms and tucking a strand of her dark chocolate hair behind her ear. Rachel's gaze shifted to Terra Vanitas once more, a slightly frown creasing her lips but she said nothing.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 pm
Little Broken Puppet

xxx"Gazongas like whoo and a booty like pow? That's Tiny Tina from the second game of Borderlands... You were playing that game again? You fruitcake of a demon... Alright. Feel free to continue walking about or whatever it is you were doing. I'm going to have a nice long chat with a certain little boy who disobeyed me," Laren started out somewhat confused, briefly glancing at Terra still kneeled down at his side. When Terra gave a brief shrug, Laren's milk brown eyes flickered back to Rachel and his confusion seemed to quickly melt away. Dragging Terra back up to his feet by gripping the back of his neck, the taller of the twins headed for the door while never releasing Terra Vanitas from his hold.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:00 pm
Dantes_river

Rachel frowned softly as Laren left with Terra Vanitas, feeling that she had caused this somehow. She decided she would leave as well to find Len and ask him a few questions. The twins had been fighting, and she was curious now as to what it was about. Exiting the room, Rachel began to make her way around the house in search of the shorter, happier twin.

Little Broken Puppet

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces