Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
Lenard K. Zanokai
├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤├┤
| | Jiton Bloodline | | Ninjutsu/Puppeteer | | Sword User | |

Fight Fire with Fire, but when in doubt, use water.

Soft scuffle of boots filled the room with it's heavy sound. A man of eighteen years entered the area. With pale grey eyes matched with white hair, he was a young intellectual. Glasses lined his face, supported by a slim gold chain around his neck. His vision was good, they were in fact for his own appearance.

Draped in a dark reddish brown outfit, Lenard had the colors of the sand village. A decent vest, outfitted with a few pockets. Over his person, Lenard carried a messenger type bag with the usual stuff; snacks, stories, and other common items. He also wore long elbow length gloves, dark green along with dark green boots and beige pants.

The boy pushed his glasses up to his eyes and nodded briefly. " Good day, I am L.K.Z or Lenard." he said quietly. " I'm one of the newer...shinobi.'

((Shitty post))

My sand is iron, yet flows like water, it can be solid or loose.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Interrupted from declining to go, Six mumbled something about office protocols on fraternization as a slim gold chained man entered the room. "You know that I can't leave the offices, Doc... oh!" The pale grey eyed, white haired individual with glasses & a dark reddish brown outfit looked like he could do well for a mission. "How about this--Lenard?--Lenard fellow! He seems to be able to determine what kind of repairs will need to be done." It was sudden, the offer to go out upon a mission, but the Kage was disallowed from leaving whilst the uppers were out on their own.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
Lenard K. Zanokai

"E-eh?" Lenard blinked his eyes, dropping his hand from his face, staring at the person who volunteered him for something. Repairs? Sure, the boy was a puppeteer but he had just started his career, not even owning his own puppet yet. Lenard blinked, a bit wide eyed at the sudden action as he looked around the area. " Uhh...me? " he said, unsure if the person had meant him or some other fellow named Lenard.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:49 pm
"Ya, I'm pretty sure that Six did mean you." Doc had a joking smile on his face as he looked at the new guy in the office."If you're ready to do a mission then we can head out, or if you want to pick some things up we can do that too. I'm pretty sure that we could do a good job out there." Doc looked back at Six then walked over to the chair again. Doc looked at Lenard and said, "Why dont you have a seat there bud and we can have a good talk about what we are going to do."  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image
Lenard K. Zanokai

" Hnn... I..see.." Lenard said, making his way to sit down in the chair. His eyes trailed curiously between the two. It was truly odd to be volunteered so fast and so soon. Any reason as to why? Probably not. " I, guess I am ready. But, I know nothing of jutsu. If I could, I'd like to learn along the mission then such as my Jiton abilities." Lenard said pushing his glasses further up the bridge of his nose.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:13 am
"I think that it can be arranged. I'm most likely going to be doing the same." Doc said as he looked at Lenard. "Oh, and by the way... my names Sakura Hentona Nara. But everyone calls me Doc. I'm one of the medical shinobi in Suna right now." Doc looked back at Six, "So it's alright if we do this?"  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:43 am
Reiko Zena
User Image
Lenard K. Zanokai

" Very well, then I'll be set to go. " Lenard said, content with the fact he'll be able to actually learn his bloodline. He pushed the glasses up his nose before standing up once again. " Pleased to meet ya, Nara." Lenard said, greeting the person by last name. Nara... weren't they the people that controlled their own shadows? To meet one who was a medic was a particular combination.

He crossed his arms with a bit of impatience at the way things were going about in the area. Lenard wasn't really, patient with things or really with events. But, he kept quiet and waited. How would this kekkei genkai of mine work? It's pulse of magnetic fields? or simply flinging about sand? " he asked himself, in deep thought.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:30 am
"well then, I guess we can stop at the library and get some scrolls or some books for you." Doc said as he still sat in his chair. "I think that we need to wait for Six to give us the go ahead to be able to leave Suna. So why not sit down and just wait my friend." Doc started to get more comfortable in the chair he was siting in and stared at Six while he waited.
After awhile of waiting Doc leaned forward to the table and grabbed something to drink. "I think that we could probably just go to the library and get what we need and then just come back here." Doc said while he still stared at Six.  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
Lenard K. Zanokai

" Library, huh? " Lenard scratched his neck at the thought of it. A library, place of knowledge and quiet atmosphere. To think of all the knowledge that was in a library, one would have to spend weeks to dive through it's depths and learn the knowledge. Lenard stretched and yawned a bit. " Na, I'm good standing. And, we could head to the library, just briefly. " With that said, he pushed his glasses back up to his eyes and waited once again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:18 pm
"Alright. I need to get some things too so it'll be good to go." Doc said while he took his glance off of Six. He put his drink down on the table and got up out of the chair. Doc glanced at Lenard and started to walk out the door but stopped. "Don't worry Six, we'll be right back" Doc said with out even looking back. "Alright, lets go Lenard. Just follow me." Doc casually walked out the door and through the hall to the library.  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image
Lenard K. Zanokai

The boy swept back his white hair and nodded. Following the other ninja, he walked with a brisk pace. His boots again scuffled across the floor with his gear cluttering against each other. Library, a good source of information and quiet solitude. Lenard followed with an enthusiastic disposition, ready to obtain more knowledge.

(( Shitty posts... x_x ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]

Six's golem bauble started ringing about, thrashing really, until she brought it forth from its pocket. "What is it this time, golem?" Slipping a hand into the glass bauble, it formed rapid sets of braille, indicating that several unknown-but-familiar-tasting shinobi were at the gates. Pulling her hand out, she closed the container, slipping it back into her light jacket. Standing from her once reclined position, she reached over her desk, yanking up a leaning katana, sheath & all. "Time to go find out what they want, I suppose. Golem, delay them until I arrive."

----------to Suna's Gates----------

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:28 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsucolor=red]~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc walked into the office after a long walk in the sun from the library. Doc saw Six holding a katana go by him as he entered the office. "Hi Six. I'll just be in the office." Doc went in and sat down in one of the chairs and got relaxed waiting for Reiko to show up. He closed his eyes and started to have a little nap.

((is two here?))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 0
AC: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:43 am
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]

From the kitchen across the hall from the office, delicious odors wafted through the cracks in the doors, spilling its mouth watering delights to those around the area. Several timer dings later, a man waltzed out from the cooking arena, a stack of muffins & foreign cookies upon a simple plate. Nudging the office's door out of the way, brisk movements over to the coffee table suddenly presented Doc with the ability to scarf on the munchies should he awaken. Two, on the other hand, couldn't vocally announce his arrival, due to his particular condition, but instead sat comfortably in a cushy chair, waiting. In the mean time, his mind wandered to what The Doctor (i.e. One) was up to, & how the proceedings at the entrance were fairing.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
Reiko K. Zanokai

Jiton Bloodline | | Ninjutsu/Puppeteer | | Sword User

Lady Caprinet

(( So much woooork! ))

Reiko quickly stepped through the Kazekage office, hauling his bag over his shoulder. The boy was in a bit of a rush, being late and having to stop by multiple areas before arriving. He was a slacker/procrastinator, a nasty combo. " Aiyee, sorry I'm late!" he called out, following the Nara boy into the office. He stood, leaning against the wall waiting.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games