Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 7 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent Three knocks would be heard from the door of the Raikage's office. The knob slowly turned, and the wooden facade of the object opened. "Good day, Raikage-sama," he bid the woman who was sitting behind her desk. It was M.

M soon walked in with a calm smile on his face. Quietly, the pink haired male walked towards the center of the room to have an audience with the village's strongest shinobi/kunoichi, basically, to report in after his absence on the job. Frankly, he did not have a good enough excuse, except for the fact that he was beginning to advance in his own field as a shinobi. After all, Medical Shinobi Training required a good amount of time with books and scrolls. Through the past few days, M had been preparing himself for what lay ahead of him in that field, especially that his work as a Shinobi of the Cloud would now be much more troublesome, considering that he was already ready to take it up a notch

Standing at the center of the room right by the Raikage's table, the lad bowed his head down in respect and remained quite poised. His lips moved, and he took in a good deal of air before making a statement. He cleared his throat.

"Raikage-sama," he called. "May I request for a promotion to Chuunin formally, from you?" he asked. "Sorry for being a bit late on the formalities, as the study to become a better Medic has been a bit hectic on my part," he explained. "I would also like to know if you had any missions for me as of now. I believe that I'm ready to take one on,"

((Sorry for being a bit inactive. IRL, I'm really preparing for Med School. XD))

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓒⓗⓤⓤⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:13 pm
An invisible figure, undetectable to all but dojutsu, moved slowly and silently through the building, slipping in behind a gaggle of clerks, and making it's way up, up, up, treading silently and softly until it reached the hall nearest the Kage's office. Sliding into a concealing alcove, it waited for someone to come along and open the door.

~Meisai Gakure no Jutsu~  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:15 pm
Ak walked into the raikages office opgtogt to know her a bit better and maybe get a mission to help in his promotion dreams. he couldnt wait to become jounin and get serious missions. in his training to become an onnin he was told that hunting threats to the village was there main goal. shinobi's speacilized to kill other shinobi. it was going to be great. though killing another didnt sound so fun but if it was for the village then it would be worth it." he knocked at the door rattling the wall again through his strenght. he never meant to but atleast the kage knew he was there and who it would be.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:12 pm
The hidden figure watched as a tall medical clerk walked by, and studied him carefully. Quietly dropping the shroud, he recessed even further and performed the transformation jutsu out of sight. After a string of handseals, he quickly slid out, walked behind Ak, and tried to lay his hand on his shoulder, saying "Excuse me son, have you seen a tall naked girl wandering about?" His appearance was that of the medical clerk, and his face was cheerful but stern.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:00 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki felt the slight thud of another and turned smiling. he listened and then shrugged."no sir i think i would notice something of that nature. do you need help finding her or something. i have time i could help out." Aki looked at the man and he did look familar but he couldnt place it at the moment. regardles Aki was always ready to help his village however they needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:43 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 3 2 0 ▪ ▪ ▪

indent Whilst standing inside the Raikage's office, M could not help but jump at the sound of loud knocking behind the door. He turned around, posing a quizical look as he gazed at the closed wooden facade. He then turned to the Raikage as he felt uneasy. The knocking stopped, and M shrugged his shoulders, and shook his head slowly. Calmly, the pink haired lad walked towards the door. He turned the knob, and the door unhinged, revealing what seemed to be another Shinobi from the Cloud. By face, or rather, by height, he knew him. He was also a Chuunin, same as him, and he went by the name of Aki - El Gigante, or the tallest shinobi in the village. To that, the small M raised a brow to the towering figure standing right in front of him.

"Oh!" he gasped, taking a few steps back to let the man in. "Nice to see you, Aki-dono. I'm guessing you're here to ask for a mission as well, huh?" he bid the tall man. Perhaps, Aki knew of him as well, or not. But being Chuunin, more or less, they knew each other by reputation, and M would most likely be known for his strange, pink colored hair.

Nevertheless, M did notice that there was another person right there, behind the towering figure of the giant Aki. "Who's there?" he asked, taking a peek. A medical clerk? Strange. Usually, they weren't supposed to be here. Clerks were supposed to work full time in the medical bay because of such shortage in those who were able to work as nurses and medics. And as one of the village's medical ninja, M knew that. The clerk's presence in the Raikage's office aroused suspicion. And as such, M moved aside and halted the clerk by stepping right in front of him, in the blink of an eye.

"Wait a second," he said. "Medical clerks aren't supposed to be here. And if they are, they were supposed to be addressing me, first, for questions. So, did something happen?" he asked, now entertaining the clerk who had entered the office with Aki.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm
The clerks hand, already en route to the boys shoulder, would hit M's instead, because he had stepped in front. The hand would glow, and the Nemuri (Sleep) genjutsu would instantly be cast on M. The clerk stared for a split second, then leaped backwards shoving M into the boy behind him, shedding the disguise to reveal a cloaked figure that shot two senbons at the boy and M. Sprinting down he hall, he would set off a large smoke bomb, filling the hallways with smoke. Reaching the foyer, he dropped a canister and fell, aiming straight downwards.

/Oh my... Good catch.../
EDIT: Grr... stupid phone edit not saving. I want to make it clear that the Senbon's were aimed NONLETHALLY at shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein walked into the foyer a happy man but that all changed in an instant as his sharingan cut through the smoke with ease. Using his sharingan he flashed a series of handsigns and lept at the man as he fell. Kein was aimed perfectly as his sharingan predicted the mans path. Kein knew what would come next. His arm streamed chakra as he roared," CHIDORI " His arm would pierce the man cleanly and he would be dead in an instant. He would have no way of dodging that Kein would not be able to simply alter his course to compensate for.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher covered his mouth and nose as he smelled smoke upon entering the Raikage's office. Spotting Kein engaging in battle with a cloaked figure, Sypher took care of the only other threat he could see in the room; a strange canister falling to the ground Kein's got this guy...for whatever reason. I'm going to deal with that thing! He didn't really understand what was going on but if Kein had his swords out then it was nothing good. He sprinted for the canister, signing as he went. A tree pulled itself out of the ground and surrounded the canister, enclosing it over and over again until the tree was several feet thick (though not so tall) and completely covered. Whatever was in the thing would not be getting out. Jubaku Eiso. "What's going on?" he asked warily, his face covered by a mask to prevent the smoke from entering his lungs. His appearance had changed again but for once he looked like himself. [☁]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:27 pm
As he saw the man tense his legs, the figure knew there was only one option. Clutching the kunai already in hand in his sleeve, in an instant the figure became iron. To the sharingan, it would appear first as if his chakra network became a pale outline, connecting only the most significant points. Then, just as the Uchiha reached to stab, the figure burst apart into thousands of tiny metal flecks, that flew down around the innocents and went for the door. The canister in the tree harmlessly released its normal payload of smokebomb style smoke, contained. The cloud of metal all gleamed with a single speck of chakra, but there was no pattern or signature.

Sorry =P
Douka bloodline, all manipulations except the last.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:38 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Chaos seemed to erupt, before anything could be handled. M had arrive, to sum all of it up, to reach the promotion of chunnin. That was understandable, as M went had gone above and beyond, even if he'd only appeared again just now, but the files... They'd been delivered with ease. Aki appeared, and there was a stranger, which M exposed for a false identity. There wasn't much for the clone to think about doing, but it was most definitely the easiest thing it could do.

It's existence meant nothing, but to stall for the sake of the real Oni to arise, from wherever she was. She wasn't ever far.
"Kein! After him!" the clone's voice roared over the smoky payload, "Aki, make certain M is okay. I'm going after our visitor with the others." The very panes of glass seemed to rumble beneath the enraged voice of the oni clone. Whoever it was, there was one thing for certain. The technique itself was that of the douka line and there seemed only one place in the world which spawned them, as of late. There weren't many in the world.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:50 am
//I have to protest, sine a. Suna isn't the only village with douka, b. Suna has never publicly been connected to Douka, and C. Douka never even originated in Suna. Nonetheless...//

The specks flew out the door, but on their way out they resonated near the ear of the wood user. He would hear, in a dark gravely tone, "Nothing is ever as it seems..." The specks,once outside, scattered throughout the air so much that to those who could see it, the sky. would seem as if it was snowing chakra.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:17 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein bounced off the wall and hopped on the floor and froze for a second as he remembered where he had seen that chakra signature before. It was at the gates of the Sunagakure. His face was grim as he yelled," EVERYONE STOP DO NOT PURSUE HIM.He is suna. I saw him there when I hunted down Alex. " This man was a sunagakure ninja that much was for certain. That meant he had to get ready for some tense situations.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:06 am
The last fleck out of the door paused at his shout. Internally, there was a large sigh. Externally, the fleck hovered, and vibrated. The clouds of metal froze, then expanded, and clumped together. At a surprising speed, they launched themselves in through the windows, shattering the gale proof windows, and coming to rest in a circle around the Uchiha. The balls rumbled, and quite clearly the room would hear "DO NOT SAY THAT NAME. I will not hear of those dirty family-murdering nutjobs." The balls would shiver, and become razor sharp spikes as the voice spoke.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:14 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 3 2 0 ▪ ▪ ▪

indent Learning of the disguise, M quickly bent down low and with a sharp flick of his elbow, had deflected the path of attack of the disguised man. One hand remained on the floor locked in a seal, and when the assaulter leaped forth, he was ready. His eyes locked on the prize, M saw him readying for a projectile. Once thrown, his hands glowed a strong and vibrant pink. With one quick cutting motion of his hands, the senbon that was aimed at him, and at Aki had been deflected, and were shot against the adjacent walls, digging deep. Chakra blades in his hands with fine intensity, able to cut through the flesh - with fine Chakra Control, M's Chakra Scalpel seemed to be exceedingly sharper than average.

Amidst the chaos, M wasn't able to catch up to the assaulter's movements as he had been busy defending himself and Aki. Senbon, though one of the least damaging projectile weapons, can be one of the most lethal especially when tipped with poison. Unlike being cut by a poisoned Kunai, the senbon immediately runs deep, injecting whatever poison it carries into the system, something he had learned from studies as to why a senbon was the most efficient tool for Medical Ninja, and something which had him act quickly and without second thoughts. The moment the Raikage had returned to him, he quickly stood up and dispersed the pink colored chakra surrounding his hands.

"I'm fine, Raikage-sama," he called, but then, he had turned to the hallway outside, which had already been filled with thick smoke. M raised his muffler in pursuit, but soon as Kein had called for them to stop, he stopped, and stood still.

The pink haired lad remained silent as he stood in that office, his pulse still at a high, and his feelings slowly turning to worry. From this incident, he knew that something bad was bound to happen sooner or later, and that something will definitely not be pretty. M gazed at the view outside the window looking quite worried. However, the worry etched upon his face had turned to shock and horror at the event which happened the following second. His eyes widened seconds before his arms voluntarily shielded his face from being scratched and wounded by the glass flying from the window of the Raikage's office. With that, he jumped back, and bent down low, evading the flying glass. There was nothing else he could do - Kein was cornered, or surrounded.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games