Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:08 pm
Kin looked up at the sound of Nowe's footsteps on the stone ground of the cave. "What happened to your arm?" she asked, noticing the burns before she heard what he said. When she heard it, although she'd been a Konoha ninja for the past couple years, her eyes narrowed and she became somewhat wary. She made a shadow clone to watch over the archaeologists and drew Nowe to a shaded glade just outside the mouth of the cave. "Nobody should bother us here. What do you want to know?" she said, guarding her expressions.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:38 pm
Nowe looked down at his arm, "Oh, this? Sometimes that happens when I use the chidori...a bad sideeffect at times." He followed her without complaint, not wanting to speak of this in the open either. "You were in the shadow village way longer then I was, that's easily said. So...I'm hoping you'd know more about Ayame then I do." He looked around a bit, then back at her, "He's hunting me...and I doubt he'll stop anytime soon. He's even gone as far as to...get one of these." He pulled off his shirt, and on his arm were his regular summoning tattoo's. But on the shoulder above it, was a odd swirl type marking. "It's...a variation of the cursemark mentioned in the history books.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:48 pm
Nise bowed in respect and waved off the question. "I've been sent here on behalf of the village. As a scout ninja, my skills should be of use." She didn't need Kiri knowing the truth, she knew that if it came down to it, she'd be forced back to the village, and she couldn't take on any of them unprepared.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:04 am
Looking to Nise kyo thought about the situation at hand wondering if he should tell Kiri what was really going on with Nise. "Sempai" kyo said with a small bow. Standing up Kyo simply stood there running scenario's thru his head to justify keeping Nise here on the team and a few of them stood out enough to hold his tongue for now atleast.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:04 pm
"Oh." Kin's eyes widened to see the cursemark, and she unconsciously touched the mark on her throat that had been altered from its own cursemark state. "Oh no."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:27 am
"You can't tell anyone else about this..not anyone. Not even Kiri know's I got this." He said, pulling his shirt back on. "Their not well known for their...user friendly side effects." He looked a bit ashamed of even having it on him, let alone using i., "So...I'm asking you...if you know any way I can kill him."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:30 am
( and now for the first twist. hehe )

A explosion could be heard nearby, as yell as screams of pain, followed by battle. If one headed to the source, they would notice that as they drew closer, the area got colder, to the point that ice was forming on the ground. In the middle of it, stood two menacing figures. One, a large man with a even larger sword. Another, a younger boy hidden behind a white mask. Both held headbands of the mist village, despite that they were slaying mist ninja as well as anyone else they could find.

( and for those who havn't figured it out yet. )

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:44 pm
Zane heard the commotion and rushed over. "What the hell man?! You two have been listed as dead for years!" Zane shouted as he pointed at Haku and Zabuza. Immediately Zane lifted his headband to reveal his Sharingan as he prepared to fight the Demon of the Hidden Mist and his associate.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:01 pm
Zabuza looked over at Zane and froze, as if transfixed by some long past memory. He then glared and ran forward while performing handsigns. "Water Dragon Jutsu" Water rose from the nearby lake, formed into a dragon, and shot directly for Zane.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm
"Water Style: Water Wall!" Zane shouted, summoning a wall of wall around himself to block the oncoming attack and also to mask himself as he moved underground, appearing behind Zabuza. "I probably only have one shot at this. Zane thought grimly as he performed the Chidori. Once it was fully charged Zane moved as fast as he could to attack Zabuza, he would deal with Haku as soon as Zabuza was finished. Probably another one of those dolls. Zane thought to himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:50 pm
Tayu heard the sounds and felt the chill. She sped to where Zane was fighting two strange figures and stopped short. "Is that--? Aren't they supposed to be dead?" She shook the thought from her head and performed the handsigns for her Phoenix Ho-o jutsu. Kita launched himself from her shoulder and arrowed into the path of the water dragon, flames surrounding him and radiating from every feather.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:16 am
Widening her eyes as Tayu vanished off her chakra restored enough to be able to fight. "So much for a peaceful mission now" she muttered standing up slowly and looking around. She could feel each of her friends chakra and two that were weird to say the least. She was getting a bad feeling about the two chakra's as she vanished from the area appearing again in the tree line just within visual range of Zane. The reason why she had felt the two odd chakra's became evident quickly as her eyes widened. Zabuza Momochi and Haku stood within the forests. "Not possible" she muttered watching them both closely not jumping into fight just yet.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:53 am
[As usual, your story telling is far above par for simple Naruto fan-fiction. I'm very surprised, and scared for Nise's life. XD]

Nise heard the commotion and dashed towards the battle. She locked onto the two Mist Ninja's chakra and followed carefully, ready to help if they tried to escape. She found a small area and took cover, watching the battle, namely Haku. She made three clones and split them off in different directions.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:24 am
Haku rose up from under the ice, tackling into Zane. he jumped off Zane, performing handsigns in the air. "A thousand needles of death." Ice shards formed in the air around Zane, before darting at him all at once. Zabuza paid no mind to Zane as he focused on Tayu, her fire jutsu's would be a problem. He used another water dragon jutsu to distract her, and attempted to get behind her and swung his blade at her neck.

( why thank you ^^ )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:19 pm
A rat ran a cross the the battlefield and stopped by Kohane then scampered up her leg and Kikou could feel where they where and ran towards the battle  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games