Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:04 pm
Kana gave one final wave before she stepped outside and started running home to Rissa and Lianna.
Krystina gave a small sigh and shook her head. "well...this has been an eventfull day." she murmured with a small roll of her eyes.

"why not? it shows that people care about you." Sky murmured as he finished drying Shayde off and put the towel away. "that's better." he smiled as he looked at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:43 pm
"It has been eventful," Maso chuckled as Sheik sprawled out flat on his back. He brushed a hair behind Krystina's ear before tapping her lightly on the nose. "You happy you're feeling better?"

"Because when people worry, they don't think as rationally as they should be. It's kind of a ninja-assassin of the Silent Shadow Clan thing," Shayde responded softly as he leaned his forehead against Sky's shoulder. "My job entitles me to either be the best I can be or end up as dead in an attempt to keep those I'm supposed to protect safe and kill any enemies. I'm not exactly supposed to be a caring person..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:56 pm
Krystina gave a small smile and nodded. "yeah." she hummed and then blushed slightly.

Sky gave a soft sigh and shook his head. "who you're supposed to be, and who you are; are two completly different things." he smiled and wrapped his arms around shayde. "besides, if you weren't a caring person...then what would i be doing here?" he asked, lightly kissing the top of his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 pm
"Good because I'm glad you're feeling better. You had me worried," Maso smiled softly as he hugged Krystina a bit tighter. "Love ya, Stina."

"I'm also quite used to being so hateful and uncaring," Shayde mumbled as he lightly wrapped his arms around Sky's torso. "They do say that opposites attract. I get confused around you... Things that should make sense aren't making sense and vice versa... You're honestly a peace lover, right? You're not just playing me?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:50 pm
"love ya too..." Krystina smiled and hugged him back.

"right. i'm not one for fighting." Sky smiled and rested his head on Shayde's forhead. "i'm not messing with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:06 pm
"Yay. I'm loved," Maso hummed lightly before frowning at Sheik. "Are you pouting because she left?"
"No," Sheik muttered lightly in response.

"Good. If you're lying and I find out about it, let's just say you'd be having a sex-change operation," Shayde chuckled lightly before licking Sky on the cheek.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 pm
{sorry been busy as hell >.< nice new outfit btw}
Krystina gave a small smile an hugged him before looking at sheik. "then why are you pouting?" she asked, holding onto Maso still.
"i promise you, i'm not lying." Skylar smiled and then blushed at getting licked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:53 pm
"I'm not pouting," Sheik growled as he shot Maso and Krystina a glare.
"He's completely pouting," Maso chuckled as a blast of wind knocked several knives into the wall, Sheik now sitting up with a dark glare. "I'm good with aerial attacks and defenses, Sheik."

"Glad to hear it. Sorry for soaking you," Shayde said with a light smile as he poked him in the chest.

{(Thank you. Faery helped me make it. I'm trying to expand my outfits. If you want to create an avi in which you think I should make mine look like from tek tek, send it my way through PM. I can't edit my own tek tek avis from my iPod, but I can get the items needed for it from it and my computers down. ;P )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 pm
"guys...don't fight...please." Krystina sighed and shook her head. "seriously, i don't want holes in my walls." she frowned.

"it's alright..." Sky blushed lightly and then smiled as he lightly kissed him.

{you're welcome. i'll think about making you one.... although... i'm not gonna be online for the next 5 days.... i nee something to o....so would you mind if i drew some of your characters while i'm gone? >> }

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 pm
"Then quit assuming I'm pouting," Sheik grum led standing up and snatching his knives out of the wall. He snapped his fingers, a small harp-like instrument appearing in his hands, and softly began playing Zelda's Lullaby on it.
"I'm not assuming. I can see that you're pouting," Maso sighed softly before nodding slightly to Krystina.

Shayde gently returned the kiss, his face flushing a soft red as he did, before curling into a ball in Sky's lap. His lips were now hidden behind his knees and he'd somehow made it to where he seemed so much smaller than Skylar. He slid his hand across the skin under his left eye, a light puff of black smoke sliding off the skin to reveal a small scar as if someone had nicked it.

{( Alrighty then. And of course you can. I don't mind at all. ; ) Just remember that Sheik looks like Sheik from LoZ, Hades looks like Gakupo Kamui from the Vocaloids, and Maso looks like Belfegor from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Out of height: Hades; 7' 2" / Shayde; about 6' 4"-5" / Lulu; 6'2" / Maso; 5' 9" / Sheik; 5' 11". )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm
Krystina gave a small sigh as she shook her head. "i'm not gonna say anything else on the mater...." she murmured and closed her eyes, curling into Maso's chest.

Sky gave a small smile as he looked at Shayde curled up, although, he frowned slightly at the scar. "is that something i should be worried over? it's not new is it?" he sighed and lightly brushed a finger against it.
{lol alright ^^... what 'bout Lulu and Shayde? any specifics for them? >>}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:00 pm
"That's all I'm asking and Watari, your opinion doesn't count," Sheik responded while rolling his eyes, the tune changing to the Song of Storms.
"Whatever. Why're you always playing that thing?" Maso murmured softly as he brushed his fingers lightly against Krystina's cheek.
"Because it reminds me of the Sheikah now shush," Sheik sighed in an aggravated tone.

"I've had it ever since I was ten. It's nothing to worry about, but only Sheik and you know of it," Shayde murmured softly as he closed his eyes to Sky's touch. "I was using the shadows to cover it up like most of my scars."

{( Hmm... Lulu looks like Jacques from Suikoden 3 and Shayde looks like... This ~>> User Image)}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:10 pm
Krystina gave a small sigh and tried to ignore them still arguing, deciding to walk out if it continued.

"mk...." Skylar smiled and lightly kissed him again. "mh...before i forget... how's your leg feel?? still sore?"

{mk thanks ^^}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:48 pm
Sheik continued lightly playing, his eyes occasionally drifting over to Krystina and Maso before shifting back to the wall in front of him. Maso continued lightly sliding his fingers through Krystina's hair although his eyes were closed and he was sliding into a light sleep. Something about Sheik playing it made him sleepy. After his hand stopped moving, Sheik let the small harp fade and slid his mask down, flashing a gentle smile towards Krystina. "It makes him fall asleep and I don't have to listen to as many questions," he murmured softly.

"It's fine," Shayde answered softly as he remained still, his eyes opening slightly. "The pain faded a while ago."

{(You're welcome. : ) )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:54 pm
Krystina gave a small smile at his words before curling into Maso a bit more as she fell asleep against him.

"glad to hear it." Sky smiled at him and gave him a small hug.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games