Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:12 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy was suddenly very glad she both lived close to Erin's apartment and had kept the spare Charger key that Erin had given her. Within two minutes after Erin explained the situation to her, Lizzy had pulled up to the building. She winced at the sight of Tsubatsu's gruesome corpse and waited for Erin and Ash.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin held Ash a bit tighter when she felt the girl shiver. She smiled as they reached the doorway of the building. "I love you too, Ash. More than anything in the universe." She winced a bit when she saw Tsubatsu's body. "Ugh... He does not fall well..." She gave the corpse a wide berth and hurried to her car, placing Ash in the backseat and climbing in beside her. "Thanks, Lizzy. I owe you one," she told the other black-haired girl as they sped back toward Erin's house.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy smiled and shrugged as she drove back toward Erin's house. "Happy to help. I'll bet you two are beyond elated that Tsubatsu's finally dead. b*****d finally got what he deserved." She pulled up in front of Erin's apartment, said goodbye to both girls, and walked down the street a few houses back to her apartment, where Harmony was waiting.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:31 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash had tried to walk on her own to the front door, quickly realizing that her leg would not even try to hold any weight and being forced to ask Erin to carry her inside the house. Once they were inside the bedroom, Ash pulled Erin on top of her and smiled softly as she kissed her lips. "I think this calls for a celebration of some sort, don't you Miss Lee?" She asked her in a seductive whisper as she trailed her fingernails up Erin's spine.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin giggled and kissed Ash's jawline softly, shivering from the touch on her spine. "Mm, absolutely, Miss Dresden..." She smirked and removed Ash's sweater from her own body, then kissed Ash's breast lightly over her bra.

Almost an hour later, Erin had finished her half of their 'celebration'. Erin smiled and kissed Ash lightly on the lips, noticing her leg twitching and the little grimaces of pain that would cross her face every so often. She smiled a bit ruefully and rested her head on Ash's shoulder. 'Oh, well... There's always tomorrow for my part... And the next day... And the day after that...'

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:51 pm
Kimberleigh Naruse

User Image

Kimberleigh was looking at her reports that the police chief had filed for her, noting the numbers and locations of the nekos for each day. It seemed that they never left the house unless they had someone with them, and usually it was Sirrah or Kevin. Kimberleigh sneered at the thought of those two. They had been thorns in hers and her husband's sides for months now, and the politians were getting restless from waiting for the older twin to be under their control once more. Her phone rang and she pick it up. "Kim. W-what? Tsubatsu's... dead? No, that's not possible.... Ashika.... That b***h... That ******** b***h! I swear to GOD Rich, if I EVER find that little whore, I'm ripping her throat out!"

Kim threw the phone into the wall, and watched it break. She wanted to find that child and kill her in ways she had never thought possible. "Ashika Rose Dresden, I swear that I will make you pay. I will make ALL of you pay." She hissed in an insane rage, her eyes suddenly lighting up as she remembered a report on Sirrah Tayashi from twenty five years ago. Yes, this will do. Mothers never expect to lose their child twice.

[Ah, but don't you see? You have been living in a dream. Now it's time to face the nightmare.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden was literally in his happy place at the moment. Curled up on Tank's bed, cuddling with the male in question, and kissing him softly. Jorden had, in fact, taken to spending most of his nights here; he felt safe and happy with his big, adorable, Russian boyfriend. However, in spite of the fact that they spent most nights sleeping in each other's arms, they still hadn't gotten intimate... Which was fine with Jorden. When it was the right time, he'd just know it. Jorden sighed with satisfaction and tightened his arms slightly around Tank's waist, smiling up at him happily. He blushed as he opened his mouth to say something that he should have said a long time ago. "I... I love you, Mikhail..."

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank smiled and kissed Jorden softly on his lips. He had never tried to push him for sex, he hated the idea of making him do anything that he wasn't ready for. He lightly put his hand on Jorden stomach under his shirt, just wanting to feel his warm skin. "I love you too Jorden.. I love you more than Wings and Dagger love to get the frisky on..." He whispered and kissed him again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:46 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden laughed at Tank's comparison and gasped softly at the touch on his stomach. It felt good, the tingly, electric-shocklike sensation his touch caused, but it also brought back a memory, just as Tank was pressing his lips against Jorden's.

-The male on top of him pushed a rough hand up, under his shirt. Jorden gasped and blushed at the touch on bare skin; his boyfriend had never touched him like this before, and Jorden wasn't entirely sure he was ready. "H-hey... Hold up a second..." he said, trying to push away the man's hand.

The man laughed and covered Jorden's mouth with his to stop his protests. The kiss started out gentle, but was quickly getting rougher and rougher... A sharp pain in his lower lip preceded the taste of blood filling his mouth...
-

Jorden stiffened and began trembling in fear, tears filling his eyes.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:22 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank felt Jorden tremble in his arms and pulled away, seeing the tears in his eyes and quickly sitting up with Jorden in his arms. "Drakon, what is it? Did I do the upsetting? I am sorry if I hurt you, please do the forgiving. I did not know that I had hurt you. Please, I am so sorry to have hurt or scared you. I can leave the room if you wish for me to go. I did not mean to rush you Jorden, I was foolish for doing the touching without permission." He said in a rush, feeling lower than dirt for moving too fast with the man he loved.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:32 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden came back to reality and brushed away his tears, embarrassed. He heard Tank's rushed apology and smiled, putting a hand on the male's face and kissing him quickly on the lips. "No, no, Mikhail, don't apologize. It wasn't anything you did. Really. I just... I... Well..." Jorden blushed in shame and lowered his eyes. He'd never told Tank about his past relationships, least of all the one that had caused the horrible flashback, but it seemed that the time had come. He drew a shuddering breath and looked back into Tank's eyes. "I had a flashback. A scary one. But it's okay. I don't want you to go, Mikhail." Jorden wrapped his arms around Tank's neck and rested his head on his shoulder, as if to hold him there.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:57 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank gently put his arms around the other male, kissing his hair gently as he gently rocked them both in an effort to calm him down. Krista had always been scared of thunder and he would calm her down this way as he played the music that little Ainra would give him for her. Ainra was a Dirinoff, a rival Russian mafia family, but they had always been close friends. Her brother Asa Grigori Dirinoff was kicked out for saving his father, Don Vikenti Igus Kirikvich, and she was then put into the spot of the next Don. He often wondered how she was fairing, as she had a strong dislike of death and the murders that were a major part of that life. "It is alright Drakon. Do you wish to do the speaking of it? I will listen to anything you wish to tell me." He told him softly, still rocking him gently.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:38 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden sighed and considered Tank's question. Did he want to talk about it? He never really had before. Of course, Harmony and Sirrah knew all the details. They'd been there for him through it all. But he'd never actually sat down and told everyone the entire story. Perhaps it would help get rid of the flashbacks. If not, it would help Tank understand why Jorden was having them. "It happened four years ago," he began softly, closing his eyes as he remembered.

"See, it ah... It took me awhile to come to grips with the fact I liked men better than women. But once I did, I was overly eager to find a boyfriend. My first boyfriend, and my only one aside from you, was a man named Rei Fujinoko. He was ten years older than me." Jorden laughed harshly.

"I was far too shallow in choosing him... He was good-looking and seemed nice, and that was all I cared about. My entire family tried to warn me that Rei wasn't right for me, but I didn't listen to them." Jorden paused a moment, letting the regret he felt run its course.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:48 am
Tank Kirikvick

User Image

Tank listened to Jorden, feeling his stomach plummeting from his words. He already didn't like where this was heading and he didn't want to stop Jorden. He feared that if he stopped him, he wouldn't be able to continue, so he simply held him a bit tighter and kissed his hair, trying to not feel the rage that was beginning to eat at him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

The kiss on his hair steadied him, and Jorden was able to keep going. "I was seventeen when I started dating Rei. We dated for a year. He seemed fine. Showered me with presents and compliments, gave me plenty of hugs and kisses, and never pushed me for sex at all. He said he loved me, and I parroted it back, even though I was lying. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, and didn't want him to leave me. I was such a selfish, shallow, stupid child... I'm glad you didn't know me back then, Mikhail... You wouldn't have liked what you saw."

"Anyhow. One day, for my eighteenth birthday, he took me to a concert I'd been dying to see. A few of his friends were there, drinking, so he sat with them and started drinking too. After awhile, he offered me a few shots of vodka. I didn't know what else to do. I took them." Jorden shuddered. "Worst tasting stuff ever... Tasted like burning. But after the first two, things started getting... Fuzzy. My powers and senses were dulled. I couldn't think quickly at all."

"The concert ended, and Rei took me home. No one else was in the house. He asked if he could come inside, and I said yes, of course. Well, one thing led to another, and we ended up in my room. On my bed. Kissing... Pretty intensely." Jorden blushed in shame. "I had always noticed there was something... off... about how he kissed me. He was always a bit too rough, but I didn't protest. I thought it was natural for a man to be rougher than a woman. But that night, his kisses actually hurt. He bit my lips and tongue, hard, until they bled."

"I told him he was hurting me, told him to stop... But he just laughed and kept saying he loved me, that I was his cute little lizard, that he just wanted to show me he loved me. I was too tipsy to think straight... Before I knew it, my clothes were gone. He'd ripped them off with his knife. I tried to get up, tried to cover myself, and that's when he got mean." Jorden's eyes darkened with a deep anger and hurt.

"He told me he'd cut me if I didn't do what he said. I was inebriated, and scared, so I did what he said. He made me lay down on my chest, tied my hands..." Tears pricked Jorden's eyes once again, and he moved on quickly. "Well, I won't bore you with the details. But he wasn't kind. He wasn't gentle. What he did hurt me more than anything I've ever felt before or since." Jorden stood and turned his back to Tank, lifting his shirt to show several dark red, clawlike scars. "He scratched me up pretty good, too." He lowered his shirt and sat back down.

"When he finished, he didn't untie me. Didn't say goodbye. Didn't say a word. Just put on his clothes and left. I never saw him again. I laid there for hours, crying... Just crying... And then Harmony found me." Jorden covered his face with his hands and fought back the sobs that threatened to burst forth. He made himself continue instead of cry. "I'll never forgive myself... For letting her see me like that... It changed her. She became more aggressive, more defensive. I, on the other hand, became milder." He smiled slightly and wiped his eyes. "I used to be the aggressive one, if you can believe it. But ever since he broke me...." Jorden shuddered and fell silent at last, feeling hollow and broken, like he had four years ago.

Somewhere I belong...

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games