Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Rini turned around and looked at Yuzu. "Yuzu, what is it? I have buisiness to take care of that doesn't involve you." She could tell that Yuzu was not happy, and that it had something to do with her, but she wasn't about to let a rat stop her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:07 pm
Rath glared at Akito, but did nothing.

Lina walked past Tsutsu and nodded to say her thanks. She noticed he looked a bit gloomy.

Adell changed into jeans and a tee shirt. Noticing Kanime passed out, she grinned then tucked him in, placing a kiss on his forehead. Then she walked out side of the house and sat by the front dor, looking at the sky lost in a daze.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:13 pm
Moving forward she slapped her across the face without hesitation. She would not be spoken to in such a manner. A pale hand reached forward grabbing the girls shirt before yanking her down to her eye level. The other grabbed her chin roughly holding her face to look straight at her."Do not speak to me with such ill manners, dog.."Hissed her voice harshly as she then felt her eyes narrow. Her ears layed flat against her head as she locked eyes with the girl. Tightening her grip on her face her fingernails barely dug into her cheeks."Any business you have with my husband does involve me.. Now I'm here on my own accord.. But you will not lay one puny finger on Akito.. If you do, I swear I will end your pathetic exsistence.. And I'll have Aki cover it up.. Do you understand..?"Her words lashed out filled with pure malice and deathly seriousness. Looking up into her eyes her amethyst colored eyes were unreadable. She wouldn't let some dog get in her way of happiness. She had to make everything happy and work things out, but she would not do anything with this dog."If your wondering what this is about.. It's about your threat of killing Akito.. I'll say this once Rini-chan.. So listen carefully.. Touch my husband, and I will kill you.."Warned her voice deathly as she glared up into her eyes. Shoving her back she crossed her arms over her chest. She would not joke about such things but if there was someone stating they were going to kill Aki she'd handle it personally.

((Man.. I made Yuzu absolutely vicious.. =o ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm
Rini had a VERY short fuse. And Yuzu just blew it. "Listen rat. I don't think you know what kind of person Akito is. He locked me in a room and hit me when I spoke of my mom. My mom was dying and he never told me. I have buisiness with him, so you stay out of it!" Rini was yelling so loud someone on the moon might have been able to hear her. Rini snarled at Yuzu.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:30 pm
If there was anything someone would know about Yuzuki, was not to get her angry. Moving forward she laced her finger in her hair yanking her head backwards holding her in place. Her free hand punched her straight in the face. She put a lot of force in the punch that one wouldn't expect from a petite girl like her. Releasing her she then shoved her against the wall wrapping both of her fists in her shirt holding her still. Pulling her forward to her, she then shoved her back hard."You flea bitten low breed mutt of a dog.. You have no business with my husband.. And I gladly know what kind of person my Akito is.. I've experienced it better than you have the half witted twit.. Now back the hell down or you'll get whats coming to you earlier than expected.. I can make your life a living hell.."Threated her voice just as loud as hers. She didn't care if the world heard her. She was pissed and was ready to beat the living snot out of this mutt.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:48 pm
Momi heard yelling coming from inside the manor. He gasped then ran inside. Seeing Yuzu and Rini, he gasped again. No! Please! Don't do this! He told both of them then got in between them and blocked them from eachother.

Lina looked back at Tsutsu. Why so gloomy? She aked him, tilting her head to the side a bit.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:51 pm
Rini liked being told no. It gave her a reason to fight back. Rini simply grinned, "I don't care. Whatever you can do to me, can't be worse than my childhood. I was all that my mom had. Akito wouldn't let me see her, he didn't even tell me she was dying. She has been gone for years, AND I DIDN"T EVEN KNOW!!!" Rini pulled out a pocket knife and pressed it to Yuzu's throat. "You weren't there Yuzu. You never were, Akito always loved you, he never hurt you like he hurt the rest of us. I will never forget any of it, my mom was all I wanted. You had everything."

((Things are getting quite violent. O_O))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:01 pm
Momi gasped. Rini! No! He said in shock. He never saw this side of her before.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:03 pm
Kneeing her in the stomach she grabbed the pocket knife chucking it to the side. Her hands seized Rini's neck as she ignored Momi her fury boiling. Clenching it tightly she then released a bit after awhile. Shoving her back against the wall her ears pinned down flatly while her tail flickered angrily back and forth."Shut the ******** up! I had s**t! Nothing zip! I had to seperate myself from everyone! I was told to be wise, to speak when spoken to! To be able to become just like the great wise rat! My father wouldn't even look at me since I look so much like my mother.. You stupid b***h.. Akito beat me like everyone.. And I'd take it.. But unlike you, you selfish little b***h I forgave him! I knew it was his part as the Jade Emperor to be this way!"Screamed out her voice as she tightened her grip. She wasn't going to let her leave now, she was way too pissed off.

Peering to Lina he made a face before looking away. Sighing he scoffed before looking away letting the tree branch go once she was out of the way."No reason.."He grumbled pouting looking to the side stubbornly. Moving forward he followed a thin pathway between the green shrubbery.

((Ikr? >.>'
Btw, pardon moi french.. XD ))

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:37 pm
Lina raised an eyebrow at him. Uh huh.. So why are you pouting? Huh? She asked teasingly.

Momi gasped. No! Yuzu!  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:57 pm
Glaring off the the side stubbornly he pursed his lips childishly. Puffing out his cheeks even he scoffed once more. Looking down he could feel his cheek burn a little with embarrassment."I told you, it's nothing! Geez, drop it already.."He stated with slight annoyance as he looked down. Looking back up he followed his path easily. He ducked and dived under the tree branches and even managed to hold Kira safely doing so.

Blinking a little she looked over to Momi, before glaring back to Rini. Releasing her she then shoved the palm up her fist upwards hard breaking her nose. Grabbing her hair roughly she glared into her eyes her amethyst colored eyes blank and emotionless. Leaning up her lips landed by her ear."Don't ******** with me Rini.. I will kill you.. And I won't even hesitate about it.. Remember that next time you threaten to take my husbands life.."Whispered her voice harshly before she allowed her to go. Turning around she faced Momi for a second. Smiling like she usually did she moved forward hugging him like she usually would. Pulling away she patted his head gently."Sorry, Momi-sama.. I suppose my anger got the best of me.. I'll see you around, 'kay?"She asked sweetly and quietly just like her usual self. Though sparring a glance back to Rini her eyes hardened. She was not one to take threats lightly. Once her loved ones were threatened she'd act out like this to protect them. No matter if it was her family doing the threats or not. Turning around she waved to Momi before walking out of the manor. Returning to Haruhis' house she slipped in happy that she had spare shoes. Placing them down she walked into the room excusing herself saying business came up.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:10 pm
Lina's grin faltered then completely dissapeared off her face. She averted her eyes from Tsutsu sadly. S-sorry.. She told him in a sad tone then kept a bit of a distance behind Tsutsu and Kira. This was why she never liked to grow comortable around people. She always annoyed them and got in their way.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:34 pm
Stopping a little he looked back to her. Moving back over to her, he snatched her hand gently before holding it. Looking forward he blushed a faint blush as he began to move forward."Now is this really that hard..? Holding my hand like this..?"He mumbled his joking tone leaving the unusually serious Tsutsu. Holding Kira firmly he moved along the path before sighing. He wondered if he should've been so harsh on her.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:01 pm
Lina bluhed as Tsutsu grbbed her hand. Uh.. Um.. I.. I never said.. I never said it was.. She told him still blushing and tried to hide her embarrassment by looking to the side.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:33 pm
Glancing back to her a little he then stared forward shifting Kira on his side. Making a face he focused on the path more closer before noticing a snake dangling from the branch. Releasing Linas' hand he grabbed the snake chucking it to the side. Taking her hand once more he smiled a bit."It gets dangerous here.. On the path, so stay close.."He said quietly before making a face. Shaking his head he knew that they would love his hiding spot. It was the most beautiful place.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games