Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:56 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda frowned at the woman that was demanding that she remained still, her red eyes sharp. "Iie. I must be able to fight. I am an assassin. It is what I do. Onegai, you are also a senshi. How would you react to being told to do nothing when a fight may happen? How would you take having your weapons removed and be told to watch like a good little child? Ne?" She asked, then looked up from the bed she had been given, using her hands to sit up and look the woman in her eyes, her blonde hair still pulled into her pony tail and her jaw set as she leaned up, her chest slightly jutting out as she held herself in that position. "We both need good reasons to remain on the sidelines, hai Remy-chan? We don't stop fighting until we are dead, hai? So, why are you telling me to remain sitting? What is your reason?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image
Sol White

"Oh god..."

Sol paled considerably. The message on the wall was bad, but it was the detached finger on the ground near it and the remains of the top half of the boy's clothing that frightened her the most. She carefully removed the white and red piece of cloth from the wall, running her fingers over it gently. It was definitely Isaac's.

"We have to find him, Lena...We can't let these psychos destroy him..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"I just hope we can find the boy in time..."

The news that Isaac was missing hit Honey hard. Isaac and Isis had been two of the first people he had taken in. It would absolutely break his heart to lose either of them. He kissed Brian and hugged him tightly before leading the male out of the bar.

"We should check out Isaac's usual hang out spots, just in case he managed to escape. Maybe he went to somewhere he was familiar with to hide..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"Isaac must like you. He wouldn't give his cloak to someone he thought was bad."

Isis set Grayback down once she cleared Giza's wall so she could fix him up. The simpler injuries she used the medical supplies for, but the larger injuries she turned to magic, an empty smile gracing her lips when an odd greenish light began repairing the man's broken bones. He wouldn't be able to search if he couldn't walk, so Isis was willing to spare some of her extra energy on him to make sure he could move on his own.

"There...You should be able to walk now..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:39 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback didn't speak, simply holding oto the cloak, as if not letting it part form him would keep the boy alive. He gingerly stood on his leg and moved his arm, looking around as his eyes went grey and gold. "Isaac... Isaac... I shouldn't have let him go like that.... He got scared and I wasted time by thinking... I should have just gone after him...." He said in a shaking voice and shifted, not knowing where they should go first.

He looked at the viera and bit his lip, trying to hold back tears. "Isis, I'm sorry about attacking you and Yuno before, but I want to get him back... He... he was nice to me... He wasn't scared of me...... He said.. I was good..." He told her and a few tears ran down his face anyways, the gold turning brighter. "I need to help Isaac..."

As Grayback trembled, he wrapped the cloak around himself and cut a few buttons away from an award to fix it to the new titem so it would stay on him. He refused to lose the last piece he had of the boy. His right hand touched the cloth gently and he looked around and asked, "Where should we look first?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"Something frightened Isaac?"

The viera's ears fell back when it dawned on her what Isaac had done. She must have sensed something was wrong and tried to lead the source of the trouble away from the bar. Isis patted Grayback's head lightly and sighed. Assassin or not, nothing would have stopped Isaac from keeping Mjrn and Tristain away from the bar.

"He knew what was going to happen, but he went anyways...Isaac probably didn't want to see anyone else get hurt, so he allowed himself to be taken..."

Isis looked out across the desert and frowned. She had no idea where to begin looking. The desert was large. There were plenty of places Mjrn and Tristain could hide.

"We'll make our way progressively deeper into the desert. With any luck, we'll find him before the sandstorm comes through in four days."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy's instinct when Golda sat up was to move back and avert her eyes, but she held her ground. She couldn't help the blush that colored her cheeks at the woman's proximity, but otherwise remained steady. "I am not certain whether you are asking my reason for staying here, or my reason for wanting you to rest. I will give you both. My reason for staying here is because it is my duty to protect allies of Giza. My reason for wanting you to rest is this; you have people here who care about you, and they want you to recuperate. You will not be able to train or fight to your full ability without recovering first."

She backed off, sitting on the edge of the bed and finally looking down at the floor. "I saw you fighting the other day. Your skills are... impressive, to say the very least. Watching you in battle is like watching a living work of art. I would hate it if your injury became permanent and you could not battle anymore." Remy's blush darkened at her own words, but she didn't rescind them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda pouted slightly, choosing to remain silent on the woman's new skin tinting. She sighed and flopped back down. "Fine, but one condition Remy-chan. If I stay until I can do that stretch without pain, you and I get to spar, hai?" She asked, her eyes narrowed slightly from frustration.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:36 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

It had been almost eight days, and Grayback never stopped moving. He was worn out, he was aching, and he was crying from not finding the boy yet. He walked further out into the sands, his eyes focusing on a cactus in the distance, his goal to reach it before he collasped and died. I would rather die trying than rest and let him die... He thought as he neared it, then his eyes anrrowed and he speed up his walk, his legs suddenly finding strength to start running. Grayback suddenly saw dark hair flowing from the plant and his heart felt like it had just been sliced into ribbons. A cry of a tormented man escaped his lips as he raced towards the cactus. "NOOO!!! ISAAC!! ISAAC!!"

Even given his immense lead, he barely reached the boy before Isis, his eyes seeing that it was in fact a female, but he didn't care. Gender didn't matter to him anymore, just that the child looked as though she was about to die any moment now. He saw the mark and swiftly screamed the reversal runes loudly, his panic making it wvanish in the blink of an eye. "Issac! Isaac! Issac, please!" He begged, seeing the Guild map, and the cells on her body, then pulling out his canteen and gently letting the water flow into her mouth before trying to get her to swallow the megar amount.

He didn't want to let the child go, and he hel dher to himself, standing and looking at Isis with heartbroken eyes. "My fault..... Fix her.... we have to...." He said in a small voice, his eyes gold and silver, the grey completely gone in his anguish. He removed his own cloak and covered the girl in it, her cloak still covering his now bare chest as he pour water onto it to cool her, and more into ther mouth for hydration. "Sorry... sorry... sorry... I should have gone with you... I should have fought harder... I'm so sorry..." Grayback told Isaac and cried softly, still holding her close.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac didn't respond to the water, the cloak, or even being held. Her body had been twisted, broken, and scarred to no end. The girl's feet and ankles had been shattered. It even looked like one of them had been close to being torn off. Her body was covered in a mixture of blood, acid burns, sun burns, and infected cuts. In her left arm she now had twice as many bones as a normal human. The viera had all but removed it completely. The external injuries were bad, but the internal injuries from the beating she received were worse.

The combination of pain, wounds, the sun, a sandstorm, and almost eight days with Mjrn and Tristain had nearly killed the girl.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:59 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She kept moving on her feet, walking around the roof as she heard JEnni calling for her, wondering where she was. Jo-Jo had gotten cabin fever finally and escaped tot he roof to excerise and work her healing leg. Everyone kept telling her that the others were simply 'away', and she didn't get anything other than that which made her angry. She jumped and tried to land her mot complex flip, and landed wrong, sprawing out and remaining still as she heard yelling and people. The others that had been 'away' had returned.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"We found Isaac! Honey! Brian! Get your medical equipment! You're going to need it!"

The viera ran into the bar and headed up the stairs, quickly turning the first room she could find into something close to a mini-hospital. She then headed to her own room to begin gathering some of the different supplies she had in her possession. Given the girl's condition, they were going to need everything they could get. When she heard Grayback join her in the bar, she yelled the location of the mini-hospital to the male.

"Grayback! Bring her upstairs! Just look for the room with the open door!"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:18 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She didn't have the Ghost's Ears, but she could hear certain words being yelled. Isaac, medical, need it.... Her mind suddenly went blank with rage and she slipped down to a low part of the roof, looking into every window until she saw one with Grayback setting a very naked, female, and destroyed looking Isaac on the bed, instanly yelling and pushing Brian away to get close again, holding his hands out and a soft blue light poured out of them and into the girl, her skin looking slightly better and her body only slightly less fractured. He was panting and Valti tried to pull him away, but she heard him yell again, "No! I'm not stopping! Leave me alone!" And pull away to hold out his hands again, the light stronger and lasting longer, the girl looking slightly better still.

Jo-Jo held onto the roof with rage shaking hands, angered that not only had she been lied to, but Isaac, a child, had been hurt. She saw a small part of the cuts, a part of a structure she knew as well as her own blade, and growled, "Tristain... you ******** piece of ******** s**t.... I'll kill you... you and that little bunny..." Jo-Jo launched herself off of the building and raced down the strrets, making sure her wirst balde was working as she ran towards the desert. She didn't care that she was alone. Jo-Jo wanted them dead for what they had done to the girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:23 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback could feel his legs shaking but he kept pouring his power into the girl, healing he bit by bit. First were the internal injuries, which he had used sevral spells to fix. Then he went to work on her bones, and he was then onto her torn limbs. He was healing the girl's deeper gashes when he felt Isis drag him away, wiping his face with her hand and showing him the blood that had been running from his nose. "Isis, I have to finish! I have to heal her!" He said in a weak yell, his strength depleated. He couldn't even pull away from her like he could earlier, his body was exhausted. "At... at least let me stay by her.... Por favor..." He begged pitifully.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"Stay by her, but leave the medical work to Honey and Brian."

Isis's gaze focused on Isaac again. Though some of her wounds were gone, the girl was still a wreck. The fact that she wasn't responding to anything frightened Isis. Isaac had never been one to go down without a fight, but here she was, silent and staring at the ceiling with a look similar to that of someone who had died. It was unnerving to say the least.

"Isaac..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games