Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:47 pm
lawl xD maybe but i need to go read back some to get a know how as to what's happened so far xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:42 pm
((Bump))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
lawl xD maybe but i need to go read back some to get a know how as to what's happened so far xD))

((All you really need to know is that the lizard guy is kidnapping Seth and a bunch of other people in a truck, Evelin just popped the tires, and my character and Dez are catching up to it. So you could have been captured and be in the truck))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm
Demitri growle.d "call in a chopper! I'll ahndle these pests." He siad before jumpig out of the truck and wlaking tot he back. "This time I'll kill you!" He said as he began to double in size again.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:56 pm
"So I get to destroy a helicopter too? How fun," Evelin chuckled and looked at the giant lizard. "Lets see who kills who first," she muttered with a grin slowly forming across her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:12 pm
((What's Dez doing? I can't really do anything with Kastel until I know since she's on his back))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:01 pm
Seth squirmed around in his bindings. He could hear the sounds of a fight outside and he wanted nothing more than to get free and kick lizard guy around some more.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:19 pm
Dez stopped and looked at Demitri. "Damn. things may get rough..." He said as suddenly a group of choppesr descended.

"These are my test subject huh? They look interesting. Let me handle these pests demitri." A man wearing a large mask said as he landed gracefully on the ground.

Demitri nodded as a claw reached down and grabbed the truck. He jumped on it as the chopepr began to fly away.

"Damn it!" dez said growling as Theo flew at the chopper.

"A poison user huh." The man said before pulling out a gun and firing three dart at Theo which hit his body when it reformed. "So predictable. He said as Theo fell to the ground. "now then. Surrender or prepare to be experimented on."

Dez put Kastle down. "get ready. I don't like this guy."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:25 pm
"And they wonder why I didn't want to get involved...",Kastel grumbles. She draws her gun and a knife, watching the new comer warily.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:31 pm
The man began tapping his foot as the eyes of his mask began to flash colors like a strobe light. "Let's see...." He said studying everyone. "Wind user, Electric user, and a Earth user....Easy enough." he said as he began swaying to the beat of his foot tapping.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:32 pm
Seth began squirming furiously, trying to break free. After that wouldn't work he summoned one of his guns and began blind-firing at the roof of the truck.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 pm
No time to be standing around like fools Eevlin thought to herself as she disappeared back into the earth. She could sense where the helicopter was flying do to the sound waves hitting the earth. Soon enough she was right below it but it wasn't good enough. She sped up until she was in front of it, and like before, she made spikes shoot out from the ground, only they shot up high to block the helicopter and or make it crash. She was out of the earth, on a large pillar to catch the truck filled with people.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:10 pm
((I'm not sure what to do))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:10 pm
"Oh dear....She ran away. Not smart. He said as he began to dance. He begna spinning before launching after Rin. "Don't get too close..." He said and pressed a button form a pda he ha din his pocket. suddenly a large sonic blast shot out form the chopper and destroyed the spikes and began to destory Rin's pillar.

Dez watched in awe. "Lets go Kastel." He said lifting her up and dashing after the man  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:32 pm
Finally Seth got to his feet and moved towards the back of the truck and then noticed how high up he was currently. Oh hell, I don't think I could come back from a fall like that, I wish I could talk then I could get their attention. Seth thought then had an idea, turned around and began firing wildly out the back of the truck.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff