Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:30 pm

((I'm gonna post in a bit... Coco's beating me up on TAP..)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:30 pm

((how far ahead are we time skipping, because if it's to the next day, I'll go ahead and post. ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 pm

"D-Damien... The kids" Monica said, her lips quivering a bit. No one may have seen the woman so different. The facade of calmness had faded and she looked up at Damien as though he were this close to killing her. She continued, "We shouldn't keep them waiting"

((OOC: K. Timeskipz. Maybe ))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:55 pm

"You! You must be a spy! Come with me" Dietrich ordered Saiyu.

"They can wait. They're with Jian so they won't get into trouble" Damien said.

((timeskip. :3))

((Also, did anyone notice what page we're on in this RP now?))

Damien had sent the kids home with Monica and was now sitting at the generals' dinner table waiting for his food to come.

Dustin had agreed to let the prince go along, but was keeping an eye on him. "If you even mention trying to do something that's not in the plan, I will personnally bind and gag you" he threatened Kyrell.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:05 am

Monica looked quite bitter when she left. He waited so long for that? It was becoming more and more apparent that it might be the reason why Damien had her fiance killed. Jealousy? Possession? She shook her head as the cold expression returned to her face as she walked back to get the kids and took them home. She did not talk the entire time though the kids were in the car. Her behavior was quite unusual though at the same time, she held that expression most of the time so it was hard to tell if something was wrong. Even as she got the kids from Jian, she didn't look at him though normally, she would greet him Hello, chief general. The question had been answered and what was done was done. It's not like Monica would let anything affect her performance in work.

"I'll do everything you say, Dustin. Everything" Kyrell repeated, looking to his father who stared at him for a while before nodding. The guards released him and Kyrell looked at Dustin, intent to follow him back to the rebel base. Of course, his bodyguards would come with him but that was not strange.

((OOC: Next post is morning. Kayz? Go post.))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:48 am

(( oh oh oh! and Jays evil?....mind you i don't think monica would mind -innocent whistle- twisted ))

Saiyu looked at the bush and then looked down at her clothes before she burst into a fit of giggles. If anything she looked more like a hobo then a spy. "Thats a bit rude to presume a girl rolling from a bush is a spy...its the red hair isn't it? " the red head turned her face away, another wave of giggles washing over her as she caught the look on the poor boys face.
The male was right, she was a spy and if he riffled through her backpack then she would either be shot or taken in for questioning and neither of those options seemed brilliant to her.
Straightaning up Saiyu staired at the man before her, her eyes darting towards the gun he was brandashing "i got lost from my family sir....i'm sorry....i was just so scared....i didn't know where to go and......i'm sorry!" collapsing to her knees Saiyu made sure her hair fell covering her face, the plan was tomake herself look as pathetic as posssable. It was easyer to both run or fight when your opponant underestimated you. It also ment she didn't have to look at the metal contraption she hated and feared so much.

Jay grimmaced and rubbed his shoulders, they where stiff from his stair down with Zil. grunting th officer flopped over into his chair and sighed pulling his phone from his pocket and hitting Monicas number. He needed information and as much as he hated to admit it she was the only one to go to.Though he would probably never here the end of it

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:58 am

Damien checked the time. Jian was late. What was he doing?

"Fine. Come along then" Dustin stated. Once they were back at the rebel base, he got a number of crew together and began making their plans to liberate Zil as well as any other prisoners they could help. Helmshire would be helping, but just a little. They couldn't spare too much manpower because of the war with Diethelm. It was mainly up to the rebels to see this through.

Dietrich sneered. "Eww. Get away from me. These are good clothes and I don't want your grubby hands touching them. What do I look like? A lost and found guy? Do you not know who I am?" he snarled.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:45 am

Monica sighed when she noticed that Jay was calling her. As much as she would have liked to ignore it, it might be information about the rebel. The rebels may have backed out, seeing the secret police march into battle but it was still Jay's doing... The winning of that battle. She flipped open her phone which was no doubt, white and silver and answered Jay, "Ah! Tactics head De Varil. Congratulations on the battle today. That would keep the rebels at bay... Though I dare say their movements were strange. The purpose of that ruckus should be investigated" Monica then finished, "Now then. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Kyrell followed along quietly, trying not to be in anybody's way. If they were able to invade a radio station (which should be relatively easy) and broadcast that the prince was somewhere he was not and that Diethelm was being taken over from the inside, no doubt everyone would freak. This would be the perfect chance to throw the Diethelm government into disarray and at the same time, save Zil.

((OOC: Morning timeskip. Morning timeskip. Morning timeskip. Morning timeskip. Morning timeskip. <-- impatient))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Saiyu tried her best not to laugh at the mans reaction.
'Typical Dithiliam....look down on those who you walk on'. Making sure her hair still covered her face, an the wolfish grin that was plastered on it, Saiyu let out a pathetic whine
"h..how can you be so cold?...i've.....i've lost my parents...my home....and all you can do is look down on me..." her words came out bearly above a whisper as she waited for the man to step into her strike range. trying to run without getting rid of his weapon would be suicidal so her first priority was to rid him of the gun and judging by his self importent nature he would loose his cool quickly and hopfully make the mistake of stepping to close to the red haired girl.

Jay smirked as Monica answered the phone on the second ring
"as quick as ever i see lady Monica and as sharp to...." leaning back into his chair the tactition propped his feet up on the desk and staired at the ceiling as Monica rambbled on about suspicious behavour "...starving dogs will never be satisfied monica....you of all people should know that. As to what you owe the pleaser of this call to i guess could deppend on what you can do for me.
I need any information you can find on Cyrene Azymus.
Apparently a previous part of the fourth squad of the Montinaguan army....oh and i also anyhing you can find for Zilaius Rustell will also help........."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Jian finally came in, far later then usual, looking exhausted with his secretary following behind with a pile of papers in her arms. "But sir." She said, trailing in the room behind the chief general. "These papers need to be sent out immediately."

"They can wait." he replied, trying to be patient with the secretary, though he was obviously at the breaking point. "I'll be back in a half an hour."

"Yes sir." She replied snobbishly with an attitude as she left the room, as if she had fought him the entire way there.

Jian rubbed his head and went to Damien's side. "I'm sorry about that, Absolute Leader." he said, trying to regain his composure.

((I can timeskip whenever.))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:01 am

"Once the head is severed, the rest will scatter" Monica said simply before answering Jay. "Hmm... Familiar names. Cyrene Azymus was hailed a war heroine by the Montinaguans for being able to smuggle about a few hundred Montinaguans out before the bombings devasted their country. Of course, during the escape, she was shot multiple times, staying behind to let the Montinaguans flee. Now, unless it was a person who looked just like her who was shot, she's dead. Her records were hidden away by the Diethelm government to keep her story from influencing the minds of the people into any thoughts of rebellion or the like. As for this Zilaius Rustell, I have never heard of him. What is his nationality?" Monica asked.

((OOC: Morning timeskip • Morning timeskip • Morning timeskip • Morning timeskip • Morning timeskip ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:26 pm

((Alright. If everyone wants to... :3 ))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:11 pm

((Timeskip then! ))

The next morning, Shadow slowly woke up. 'I wonder if Saiyu came in...' She thought and slowly crawled up. She checked her blood, which gave back an alarming result. "Clear? This fast?" Shadow thought. "Well, I do feel a lot better... and that headache is gone. Looks like it's back to work today." She muttered, slowly going over to check for breakfast in the fridge. Seeing nothing, she let out a small grumble and started to pull out ingredients to cook. In no time, the place was filled with the sweet smell of her cooking.

The twins cringed when they heard the morning alarm. Against their wishes, they slowly got up and got dressed accordingly so they could get something to eat in the cafeteria. "Yesterday was so much fun..." Valkyrie muttered.
"... yeah sister..." Vincent muttered. "Though, when Miss Ravenstone drove us home, I felt a bit of unease."
"True, but that wasn't our fault. They'll want us back soon though." She said, walking to her brother and taking his hand. "Let's work really hard on the next project then."
"Yeah..." He replied.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:36 pm

(( yup i'm good with that ))

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Zil pretended to be asleep in his cell, waiting for a guard to come. Worse comes to worst, he remembers where the exit is and if a guard comes in to wake him up, he could surely overpower him and make a run for it, using the guy's ID and clothes. It would be easily noticed but it should give him a five minute gap to silently sneak out. For now, his priority was himself but if he could find a way to get to the control room and open all the doors of the inmates, that should give him enough of a distraction to extend his time getting out. The plan was conceptualized now. Now, all that's left is the execution. In these moments, Zil's ingenuity shone through and it wasn't a question... Why he's the leader of the rebels... Though normally, he looks like just another fumbling idiot. He lay in wait for a guard to come, having curled up on the hard bed and facing away from the door to his cell. If no one busts him out, he'll have to bust himself out. Hopefully, chance and luck come into play because once Zil gets out of the interrogation camp, he'll have no where to hide.

Fanny got up and got dressed in her new uniform to get into the Diethelm military academy. She was now seated at the dining room of the Laurels' lavish home, having been greeted cheerily by her foster parents. She looked down, quite depressed by the fact that she can't join the rebels in the rescue operation to get Zil. She was also worried if Zil would still be alive by now or if he pissed off his captives enough to kill him on the spot. She looked down, not noticing her food though it was her favorites being served today. She sighed in a distressed manner and barely touched her breakfast. Her foster parents looked at each other with worried expressions, wondering what they could do to get her to cheer up. There was no helping it. Zil practically raised her and trained her anyway so to Fanny, they were only a close second to Zil.

Monica suddenly sat up, having been awakened by a nightmare...About Damien. She threw her head back and ran her fingers through her hair before she got up to get dressed. She went downstairs, having dressed to leave already and sat down with her arms crossed in her regular spot at the head of the table in the dining room. She was waiting to be served by the maids and butlers who ran the Ravenstone estate even while she was away.

Kyrell got dressed and ready to do the mission though he was surrounded by his bodyguards once again. Once the infiltration of the radio station was complete, his job was done. It was as easy as one two three... Unless government soldiers surrounded the radio stations.

((OOC: ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ♥ 69 ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games