Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm
"I mean you always seem on edge about one thing or another. I know you're supposed to worry about Calista, and Sikes has started performing all those tests on you, but still. You could use an excuse to relax every now and then. And I must be getting my lectures mixed up then, I could have sworn I rambled off about this once before." Adrian said looking a little surprised that he hadn't said all this before. "Although I do appreciate you worrying about me." he said giving her a peck on the cheek. "And I know. Better me than Smith watching her, and god forbid Sikes and his goons do it."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:18 pm
A laugh escaped Amaya's lips as she looked at Adrian. "I can't and won't relax until I'm out of this godforsaken hole in the ground, or dead. And one of those two will eventually happen." Amaya said as she stretched a little, not even seeming bothered by the two extremes anymore.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:40 pm
"Well I guess we'll just have to stage a jailbreak since I'm not letting you die down here." Adrian joked. "And I know I've given you that spiel before. You die, and I'll just have to follow."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:47 pm
"Yeah, well staging a jailbreak with these things on our necks isn't exactly easy..." Amaya muttered as she reached up and tugged on his collar a little.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm
"I know, I was joking. I'm not that desperate yet." Adrian said placing a hand on top of hers. "And I'm not ready to go risking electrocution when I can be just as happy down here."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:15 pm
Amaya just smiled at Adrian a little before she stood up and stretched, cracking her neck and back in the process. "You should go rest." She suggested, her arm beginning to bother her a little. If she wasn't training or fighting, it tended to get restless and after a certain point it got hard to control if she let it go.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:56 pm
"Alright, but only because you're telling me to." Adrian said with a small smile as he got up, giving her one more quick kiss before going back to his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:58 am
"Sweet dreams." Amaya called before she disappeared into the shadows for a few hours. When she returned she was covered with bruises and she had electrical burns on her neck from being shocked, but she just made lunch for Calista and then laid on the couch while Calista played nearby, though she soon drifted off to sleep, Calista continuing to play quietly while Amaya slept.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 am
Adrian didn't stay in bed for long though. He soon got up, grabbed his notebook, and tried to ninja his way into the living room in case Amaya wanted to throw him back in bed. He wasn't expecting the couch to be taken though. He would've smiled at the sight of her peaceful form had she not looked horribly beaten. He looked around to make sure Calista was quite occupied before he scooped Amaya up in his arms and carried her to her room, laying her down on her bed to rest before quietly closing the door as he left.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 am
"Where'd mommy go?" Calista asked Adrian when he came back, holding her two dolls as she looked up at him. She had been playing but she turned around to ask Amaya a question, only to find she was gone, which concerned her.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:32 pm
"She's just taking a nap right now. I'd imagine she'd be up in an hour or two." Adrian told her, though considering how beaten she looked, that estimate was rather optimistic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 pm
"Awww...I wanted to show her my dolls..." Calista pouted as she sat back down, Peter appearing by her side pretty soon after, the bear playing quietly with her.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:49 pm
"Well, I'm always available if you want a playmate." Adrian offered with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:38 pm
"I don't wanna play with you I want my mommy!" Calista shouted, throwing one of her dolls on the ground. Peter stood up at this point and quickly disappeared, a much more real bear taking his place as it growled and stood up, moving towards Adrian.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:41 pm
"Hey! Whoa! Let's just...take it easy now...Amaya's feeling a little tired, so just...let her rest for a bit and then she'll play, okay...?" Adrian said nervously as he held his hands up defensively. He really didn't want to know what would happen if he had to get into a fight with Calista and her imagination.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games