Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:39 pm
Pan: Yeah, Keiji was a Konin and I had to have him retrain what he could. XP

But if you want to be able to participate in most of the five missions, then you should train Shimiru.

Anyone who can't properly fight/defend themselves may not be able to participate in missions above the second mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:42 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

Haru: I devoted today to Hitomi's 55 post training ;—; And burned out. So I dunno if Shimiru should go with missions or training. Whichever is easier. Tomorrow I'll finish up her training. I remember your training posts with Keiji, so I won't complain on my posts ^-^;;

Bro: Err, but Genesis is supposed to be a good guy D : It's Hitomi who is supposed to be evil and learn that! >.> Not that she would. No RPC would wants to die :/

-Le Gasp-
I have an idea! YOU learn it and bring back Reiko! Use him as your evil partner. Genjutsu and Badassness! Nobody could stop us! We could form a Akatsuki since the Bijuu are coming back!

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Bro: E-erm...As awesome as that sounds, it would no longer be a surprise since you said it in the Yuki chat, for everyone to see xD And I kind of doubt it would work...Are we even allowed to do that? You just made me start getting ideas..Hm...{starts plotting and chuckling evilly} Plus there's no more info on Reiko, so how would you remember all the jutsu he knows?

Haru: Tomorrow I swear to you, I'll get all her training done! I am now determined.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 pm
Pan: Indeed. The last mission will be the most perilous and the most rewarding of course.  

Haruhi000777

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Hey, but Shimiru already knows more techniques than Genesis, so technically she's stronger?...Not physically of course. When it comes to ninjutsu and speed.

Edit: I take that back. They're pretty much equal when it comes to jutsu numbers {deflates}

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:10 pm
Well, she does know more techniques. Bro and LoL will have to have their characters train as well. If no one really has enough techniques, then I'll have to hold off on the arc until everyone is ready.  

Haruhi000777

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:11 pm
I'm ready to take on anything with my Genin techniques!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Lol: Good luck my friend. -3- You know you can learn S ranks at Jounin? Get training : P

I'm gonna go read some manga or something, then sleep. College is pretty draining. G'night (or good morning) everyone : )

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 pm
I think something should be stuck in an iceberg and you said Akatsuki to go retrieve it! like an ancient sealing scroll , or a super secret genjutsu XD

S rank mission XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:21 pm
Did someone say a super secret Genjutsu?! 8D I wanna learn it. I'll have Izaya rip you all to shreds to learn it D8<  

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:25 pm
*shrugs* I'll make the arcs as I go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:33 pm
go play with your dolls genin, let the Jounin handle the super secret genjutsu.

lol jk Jel! XD

Haru:When can Akatsuki be an Anbu Captain?  

Its easy see lol

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:37 pm
When he gets enough AC to officially be an Anbu/Oinin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:42 pm
and when is that?  

Its easy see lol

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:49 pm
@Haru: If (when) I defeat those three bandits, do I get the victory bonus from them? That is to say, since I was fighting a Chuunin and two Genin, I would gain an additional 800 AC for winning, would I not?  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games