Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:41 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The gravity increase only caused the immaterial raven to ripple briefly, not slowing it at all. Brink's blow connected, but his hand passed right through Rowena's soul-self. A severe cold that was more psychological than physical surrounded him as the dark shape formed into a sphere around him, and Rowena was suddenly standing in front of him again.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((Note: this is similar to the dimension Raven holds within herself.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:51 pm
Slightly surprised at the raven not even being effected by his attack the blow was sure to do the trick tho. The only problem is it passed thru it like it didn't exist a cold much like the blizzard filled him as he was surrounded. This didn't break his concentration tho as he again went back to the stance he was in earlier the gravity staying at five times normal as he watched her. Shivering some he clenched suddenly and stomped his foot ceasing the shivers across his body as he watched the girl.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:03 pm

The stomp caused a sort of ripple effect, and Rowena stumbled back, but she quickly regained her balance. The inside of her soul-self was her turf. "Cold in here, isn't it?" she asked calmly, watching his reactions. Her voice echoed a bit within the sphere. "Not nearly as cold as the dimension hidden within Raven, but still a little too cold for a normal human."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:08 pm
Taking a slow breath Brink simply stood there his eyes seeming fully focused on Snow and nothing around them as he kept his stance. The shivers had been quelled in an instance as he watched her. In his mind he played over each movement that he could take currently in a slow fashion analyzing each option he had closely. He didn't even seem to notice the cold now his mind and body falling fully into concentration as he simply seemed to wait for her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Rowena didn't appear to move, but a brick from the street outside was suddenly pulled into the sphere and sent flying at Brink.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:27 pm
As the brick came about to hit Brink he moved just a little as it simply passed by him without hitting him. His focus was at it's highest now the area around him within his gravity field like another part of his body. He could in a way sense what came into it and react easily to it. Breathing slowly he moved forwards towards her inch by inch keeping his stance as he did. There was no reason to let her actions distract him and instead he focused only on the girl infront of him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:38 pm

The brick came to a quick stop just before it would have flown back out of the sphere of Rowena's soul-self and arrowed at the back of Brink's head. Rowena still watched the masked man calmly, not appearing to move as she manipulated the projectile.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:46 pm
"Don't" he said his stance breaking as he spun swinging out and striking the brick with his foot as it burst into dust the force increased nearly to maximum. Dropping his leg back down Brink looked over his shoulder at her. Standing there out of the stance his eyes glared at her. She was really looking down at him wasn't she. Turning around again Brink started to simply walk towards her the gravity around him increased to maximum as he walked towards her. "Physiological attacks aren't going to work" he said stopping just out of range of the gravity field touching her as he again retook his stance. "Try something else" he said simply his senses again heightening around him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:08 pm
((Seriously, waiting on Draco and Star over here. -_-; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Rowena sank into the "floor" and then sank from the "roof" so she was standing upside down on the black surface, her cloak staying the way it had been when she was right-side-up as though gravity had no affect on it, which it didn't. At least, natural gravity didn't. "I believe you mean 'physical' attacks. A 'physiological' attack would be if I attacked with a virus or something similar." As she spoke, Brink's feet sank infinitesimally sank into the surface supporting them, though Rowena's soul-self showed no sign of being stretched or affected in any way.

((I'm having so much fun with this right now. XP))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:40 pm
'Psychological attack not Physiological" he said watching himself sink. He felt nothing from it and instead kept his stance closing his eyes. Currently they were useless to him as she was sealing them off from what was around him. Taking another slow breath Brink moved to a ready stance his fist clenched infront of his torso as he simply stood there. Until she attacked he had no need to take the initiative.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:42 pm
((Lets wait for the others before posting anymore. I don't know what the others are up to, but I know Eri is either spending time with her family or sleeping. Or playing Santa for her niece and nephew.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:48 pm
((Kk.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:00 pm
((Merry Christmas))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:49 pm
(Merry Christmas all you little buggers XD.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games