Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:17 am
((No. It just means we've been focusing more on one group than another.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 am
((As for me, I'll just jump right in whee ))

Having fallen asleep, Skye woke up on her couch to something beeping. She yawned and checked the interface that was in front of her. Although she was unable to fully hack into the League's mainframe, she did manage to intercept their com link. "All heroes huh?" she said out loud to herself before checking out what was going on in Brazil. Only thing she could see was that there was a blizzard raging, but couldn't tell what the major emergency was. "Well, time to crash the party. I can't let them have all the fun." Whatever it was, it must be something big and Skye was definitely not going to miss out on it. Putting her mask back on, she walked over to one of her machines. "I hope this works..." Stepping on and typing in the location, she was enveloped in light before disappearing.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm
“Sanity,
Can't see the dark already.
Purity,
The days are longer.”

"Are you hungry, injured, or anything?", Delira asks after a few moments of silence.

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Asterael takes the other girls hand, not really likeing the idea of getting lost again.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer blinks and looks at her communicator. "All of us huh..?", she mumbles sleepily as she stands up and stretches. She had been dozing in an apartment she kept for when she was tired of being around the others, this interruption of her alone time irritated her. She sighs and walks to a wall covered in strange runes and mutters a quick spell that transformed it into a portal to the Hall of Justice, figuring some of the heroes may need a 'lift' to Brazil.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:51 pm
Kuzan smirked as the two leaders fought. "You got stronger cousin....too bad I did too!"He said as he jumped backwards from Feng. "Time to kick it up..." He said as he made his spear appear. His stomach glowed hinting to where the diamond was. His eyes glowed bright blue as he roared and transformed into a blue tiger.

Feng transformed as well and glared at the tiger. "so you do have the diamond." He muttered as his body erupted into flames. "You're a fool Kuzan. I will not let this happen!" He said as the flames turned blue.

Kuzan roared as the blizzard charged forward towards the fiery bird and Feng let out a loud cry as a heat wave matched the blizzard and now the two were locked in a weather fight.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:24 am
(Hey Voodoo, is this one of your story fights, or can we jump in and bust some heads? twisted )
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde was awoken by the sound of Snow's voice. Even though he was in the infirmary, Snow still managed to pop up on of the computers. In a groggy stupor, Clyde obeyed the call. He began suiting up, despite the staff workers' request that he needed more rest. Before anyone could really stop him, Clyde was already suited up. The last nail in the coffin was his mask closing everyone off. "Ready." The cybernetic swordsman breathed as he grabbed his sword and left the infirmary.

Clyde should have listen to the staff workers. As he walked down the Hall of Justice corridors, he stumbled and almost fell down. Clyde leaned against a wall and breathed heavily. This was going to be tough considering his condition. "Where's healer when you need one." Clyde mutter as he thought of either Dreamer or Snow.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 pm
Still within his own area Brink was closed off to the report by Snow. As he had gotten it built no outside communications were allowed within it and no tech outside of the bed were present in it. He simply lay there in the bed still sleeping soundly unaware of the call by snow.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:01 pm
Skye had managed to teleport to Brazil, quite close to the fight actually. She saw that she was in the blizzard then started checking that she had all her limbs still attached. "Phew, it worked." she said before changing her suit to a thermal property. From there she checked where exactly she has been teleported. Seemed like she was in a town, celebrating some kind of festival.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 pm
((yeah pretty much, you can bash mercs heads in lol. we'll say theres a ton of them.))
Some goons went to grab Kaya. "Who are they father?" She said as she transformed into a red, black, and white crane and she quickly dispatched the mercs. She flew into the air as several of them shot nets at her. She spun and sliced the nets up with her wings as she landed on a pole.

Kuzan watched Kaya and growled. "So she can fight huh?" He said as he roared sending two ice dragons after the girl.

"Kaya! These are the people I warned you about. Now's the time to show off what we Orofeis can do!" He said as he blasted Kuzan with a blast of fire before flying next To his daughter. The two crossed their wings as fire swirled around them and formed two fire orbs. The two then launched them into the dragons and a large explosion enveloped them destroying them  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:16 pm
(Where is everyone?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:38 pm
((I can't really find an opening...I'll check the recent posts again and see what I can do. Oh, and Voodoo, if Feng's daughter's gonna be an active character, you need to send in a profile for her.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:43 pm
(Well it's not much, but Clyde just gave the subtle hint that he needed helm from either Dreamer or Snow since they both have healing powers.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:47 pm
((I saw that. I need to figure out a way to bring Snow there without it being too Deus ex machina.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm
((ok, also ill make a post saying that there's like a large group of merc coming, so just drop in anywhere.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:07 pm
"hmm?" Kyle hummed out as he turned to her "no I think I'll be fine" he said, he wasn't really hungry or anything and as for being hurt; he looked down at his hands, they were singed but healing rapidly, he still wasn't used to this...being unable to feel the pain. "Is there anything that you need me to do?" He asked, really he just wanted to get outside, he was never really comfortable with being indoors.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games