Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:15 pm

"I guess I'll try smacking Kaistern around a bit now, so...." Balthazar sighed. "There it is again...I know I don't need to be saying goodbye, but it feels that way anyway. Give me a poke if you need something before one of us wakes up...." A small chuckle escaped his lips as he lay down. "Almost like the last time he tried to get rid of me, only it's all kinds of backwards. Instead of the kind half trying to get rid of the violent counterpart, it's the violent half trying to bring back the kind side. Well, good night, I guess."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:22 pm

"I don't want either of you gone. I just want him to stop hiding from reality, that's all." Ophelia replied, deciding to go on a whim and give a more innocent-than-what-used-to-be-usual kiss on the forhead to Balthastern before going on to check if she needed to do more paperwork. Before leaving the room to do so, though, she offered a friendly "Good luck~" with one of those honey-sweet smiles she got so good at. The only reason why she didn't join Balthastern in bed just yet was because she still hadn't quite gotten over the events from earlier that day.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:42 pm

'You've been watching, I know you have. You heard what she said and you can see what it's doing to her. I hate to admit it, but you're making me go soft, and if that happens then who's going to fight the battles you can't handle? You should be here, not me, so get out here before I force you out and lock you out!'

~*~*~*~*~

What was he doing here? He still wasn't sure. He was a bad king that warranted an uprising and his own dark side was doing a fine job of being with Ophelia. Even during the reluctant switch out he could tell Balthazar (even his own split personality had given himself a new name, free from Kaistern) was happy like that, so why switch out. Kaistern was back, but he still wasn't happy.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:50 pm

After awhile Ophelia returned, carrying a surprisingly heavy looking pile of paperwork. It was mostly for simple formalities and reports on guild issues of varying importance, but a few tidbits here and there were issues that needed to be addressed within the next day or so. She left Balthastern alone for the moment being, mostly since she wasn't sureif he was awake or asleep and which personality was active for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Eventually Kaistern sat up, looking down at one of his hands that he still didn't want control over before letting his eyes look around the room. They soon settled on Ophelia and he just froze. He didn't know what to do or say and was kind of wishing he'd lost his first mind battle if it meant avoiding the uncomfortable awkwardness that was about to ensue.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Ophelia was quick to notice Kaistern's staring. She grew rather confused as to why he just looked at her like that, not saying or doing anything. So, to break the ice she asked, "Did I...do something wrong?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:03 pm

"N-no...It's not your fault..." Kaistern said staring at the ground, looking like the most horribly punished puppy in the world at the moment. "It's mine...I shouldn't be here. I failed as a king, and a husband, and a myriad of other ways, I'm sure..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:06 pm

That look had Ophelia feeling terrible, abandoning her paperwork at the desk to go up and hug Kaistern in as comforting a manner as she could. "Stop saying things like that! You didn't fail at all. You were just given impossible circumstances from the start, so it isn't your fault and I don't want to hear you even remotely imply otherwise."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:13 pm

"But...I..."

'You're right, I really didn't have to drag you back. But I did. So stop being a p***y and make up with your damn wife already!'

"Ophelia...!" Kaistern broke down crying almost instantly as hugged her close, burying her face in her shoulder.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Ophelia held her husband close, gently stroking his hair as he wept into her shoulder. "I love you." she muttured, her voice soft and honey sweet as she did so.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:23 pm

"I love you too..." Kaistern managed through his tears. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry for everything..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:32 pm

"As long as you don't ever do that again, I forgive you." Ophelia didn't mind Kaistern's letting Balthazar out every now and again, nor did she mind being romantic with either one. What upset her most was being ignored by both, being 'abandoned' to her fate yet again so to speak.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:45 pm

"I'll...try not to." Kaistern said with a sheepish smile. He was the sensitive one of the pair, so there was no guarantee some new crisis would come up and crush his self-esteem again.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Ophelia, being vaguely genre savvy, felt like specifying herself for the upteenth time despite her author's having written it several times over and no doubt annoyed every and all living beings reading this by now. "I don't care if you two switch who has control of the body as much as either of you need. Just don't ignore me or leave me alone like you have been." She'd make a fake threat about going back to girls otherwise, but Kaistern was in a fragile mental state and she had no doubts that such a bluff would only make things worse.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Without warning, Balthazar decided to add his two cents. "Hey, I just want to say that I wasn't ignoring you, I was respecting your space. Not the guy you married and all that jazz, remember?"

Kaistern blinked in slight confusion as he put a hand to his head. "...That's going to take some getting used to if he decides to do that often..." At least the pair seemed to have worked out some agreement as to who gets to be in control when.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games