Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image
                                                Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                That's givin' too much noise
                                                Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴єcоиd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Яёsєяvё Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance was sure that he probably got as good of a pep talk from Byuch as he was probably ever going to get. The topic of said pep talk being, of course, about how Byuch was going to take bets for how quickly Chance was going to be taken out of the game. Well, if that didn't encourage him to prove Byuch wrong, nothing would. Nodding toward the rest of his team, he looked over to the Gryffindor players and noticed how tiny he felt next to all the beaters. Man, hopefully puberty came soon for him, otherwise he was going to be as short as Byuch when Byuch was an adult.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I guess my nickname's tiny right now...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:31 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

$ḯϰтн ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder was already ready for the game to start. He was pretty confident that the Hufflepuff team was ready for the game and could win the quidditch cup if they tried hard enough. He gave his team a grin and a thumbs-up and went to get ready for the game, stretching and waiting for it to start.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +10 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: We can win the cup this year, I feel it.
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:41 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Last year Slytherin had come out on top, and Bronwen hoped that this season wouldn't be a repeat of that. Which meant she was cheering for Gryffindor, but she wasn't saying so out loud, of course. "Today's game is between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Lions versus Badgers. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 10, 6, 1, 3, 7, 7, 3, 8, 4 Total: 58 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Game 1
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff and Puff Teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lετ'ṡ ģø - ḋøṉ'τ ώαïτ - τhïṡ ṉïģhτ'ṡ αlṃøṡτ øṿεɾxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          høṉεṡτ, lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ ṉïģhτ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWanting the game to get off to a good start, Bas was in the air and after the quaffle as soon as it was released. If he was quick enough, he could start for the Hufflepuff goals right away. Always best to start in possession. If nothing else, he could make some headway before the ball was stolen.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxώhεṉ ÿøυ ṡṃïlε, ï ṃεlτ ïṉṡïḋε
                                                          xxxxxxï'ṃ ṉøτ ώøɾτhÿ ƒøɾ α ṃïṉυτε øƒ ÿøυɾ τïṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï ɾεαllÿ ώïṡh ïτ ώαṡ øṉlÿ ṃε αṉḋ ÿøυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxï'ṃ јεαløυṡ øƒ εṿεɾÿвøḋÿ ïṉ τhε ɾøøṃ

Position: Chaser
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          Toss-Up
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Game 1
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPlayful

кι¢к ѕтαят тнє gσℓ∂єи gєиєяαтσяxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕωєєт тαℓк, вυт ∂σи'т ιитιмι∂αтє нєяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє gσ∂ѕ fяσм єиgιиєєяιиgxxxxxx
                                                          fєєℓ иσ иєє∂ fσя αиу ιитєяfєяιиgxxx

spacespaceEve was somewhat torn as she got in the air and on her broom. On the one hand, obviously she wanted to take out Mels, for the good of her team. On the other hand, Ivar had thrown down some friendly rivalry banter, which meant she needed to hit him. She debated for a long moment, the reasoned that she'd have plenty of chances to hit bludgers back at Ivar when he aimed at her players. Besides, Mels was the real threat. So, she (very lovingly) aimed the first bludger she found right at her girlfriend.

xxxуσυя ιмαgє ιи тнє ∂ι¢тισиαяу, тнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи σя∂ιиαяу
                                                          xxxxxx¢αи ι gєт 2 мαувє єνєи 3 σf тнєѕє, ¢σмιи'
                                                          xxxxxxxxxfяσм ѕρα¢є тσ тєα¢н уσυ σf тнє ρℓєια∂єѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє ѕριяιтѕ ωнєи тнєу иєє∂ уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи נυѕт α яєα∂-тняσυgн

Gryffindor Vice Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 20
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Hitting Bludgers)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives:

Aiming At
                                                          Melody
                                                          Final Roll: 27
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 3, 5, 7, 9, 9, 7, 10, 4, 6 Total: 66 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff

Time to do the best she could. Candace got onto her broom at the start of the game. Taking a breath she waited for the toss and then went full speed towards the quaffle. She had to get there for her team. It was her first game and she didn't want to start things off the wrong way. She was on the team for a reason right? Besides she needed to do well for Sky even if her friend wasn't playing.

With : Gryffindor & Hufflepuff Teams

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Grabbing hold of the ball, Candace smiled as she headed off towards the goal. So far so good. She just needed to keep it up. Hopefully she could get close to the goal or at least get semi down the field to pass it off. Whatever to took to get some points on the board.

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image
                                                Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                That's givin' too much noise
                                                Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴єcоиd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Яёsєяvё Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance went up into the air and started looking to see where he could help out. Of course, the first thing he noticed was that Eve had decided to aim at Mels. Sighing, he went to try and redirect it back toward Eve.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I guess my nickname's tiny right now...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Game 1
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager

spaceUnfortunately, Candace was faster than him. Gritting his teeth, Bas took off after the blonde girl, intending to steal.

Lives:

Currently
                                                          Stealing from Candace
                                                          Final Roll: 23 - Success!
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Game 1
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager

spaceUBas got the ball away and smiled, heading towards the Hufflepuff goals.

Lives:

Currently
                                                          To the Goal - 1/3
                                                          Final Roll: 23 - Success!
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Game 1
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPlayful

кι¢к ѕтαят тнє gσℓ∂єи gєиєяαтσяxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕωєєт тαℓк, вυт ∂σи'т ιитιмι∂αтє нєяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє gσ∂ѕ fяσм єиgιиєєяιиgxxxxxx
                                                          fєєℓ иσ иєє∂ fσя αиу ιитєяfєяιиgxxx

spacespaceEve barely dodged the redirected bludger. Okay, so Chance was good. She could deal with that. She'd have to wait to go for Mels, and if Ivar wanted to be her rival this match he'd better step up. For now, she had her eyes on the second year. She chased the bludger he'd hit back at her down, and tried to return the favor.

xxxуσυя ιмαgє ιи тнє ∂ι¢тισиαяу, тнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи σя∂ιиαяу
                                                          xxxxxx¢αи ι gєт 2 мαувє єνєи 3 σf тнєѕє, ¢σмιи'
                                                          xxxxxxxxxfяσм ѕρα¢є тσ тєα¢н уσυ σf тнє ρℓєια∂єѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє ѕριяιтѕ ωнєи тнєу иєє∂ уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи נυѕт α яєα∂-тняσυgн

Gryffindor Vice Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 20
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Hitting Bludgers)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives:

Aiming At
                                                          Chance
                                                          Final Roll: 14 - MISS
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Thirteen - Third Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

In case Bas needed her, Brianna flew near him and watched for the opposing chasers.

Armour Class: 13
                                              Modifiers: (stealing +3) (scoring +3)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Total Roll:
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > opponent’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:12 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

As quick as she got the quaffle Bas took it from her. Candace wasn't about to let him get away so easily. Turning right after him the Hufflepuff attempted to steal the quaffle back from Bas.

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: Bas - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 20 (steal)

00 - 00

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:14 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Popping the ball loss Candace grabbed it and turned back around. Heading for the goal she kept the ball tucked. Maybe this time she could hold onto the ball.

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: - - - - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: - -

00 - 00

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:31 am
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Continuing down the pitch everything was so far so good. Candace was over half way to the goal now. She just needed to avoid the other chasers for now. She could do that much she imagined.

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: - - - - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: - -

00 - 00

Hufflepuff!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games