Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:29 pm

A monitor snapped on as a video played. A wicked laugh filled the room as a image of a man wearing a gas mask appeared. "as expected....A great mind has found my lab, I anticipate my capture in a vacuum or sorts, so i left current plan for anyone who could find my lab, of course, i knew it'd be you, Gamer." The man said as a disk popped out of a nearby slot. "This contains the data for project: Arctic flame, and the code for a certain sleeper cell i installed in a minion. Take whatever you form my lab, I hope to see you soon." The man said laughing as the video stopped playing

Kaya sighed as she kept eating. "He's so childish." She said as she finished eating. she put her dishes away and transformed into a crane and flew towards her bedroom.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Kry

"Well I think if I went easy on you then I would be in trouble as you are both probably more experienced than I am and I may be decent with my powers, but I can definitely learn more. I hope you both can help me with that as I can't really train on my own that well." Kry says responding to Dreamer and then thanks Karin.

Key finishes stretching and sirens are heard as the police start to block the entrances, exits, and evacuate the wounded. "I guess I will start then?" He says with a grin and the flip of his hat he slams his fist into the air where it stops as though it hit a wall before a loud screeching noise is heard and then multiple explosions spawn randomly in the air around Dreamer and Karin.

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:17 pm

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"I'm nearly five hundred years old, I believe that's old enough for you to take it easy on a poor old woman.", Dreamer fake whines. She had long since gotten used to the fact that no one would ever take it easy on her, especially since she still looked pretty dang young for a four hundred ninety-eight year old. Of course, the fact that she was now sending a fireball at Kry probably wasn't helping her argument much either.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:36 pm

The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

As the radio noise between the team drew them to the room one stepped forward and took the disk. Sliding it into a hidden slot the data upload commenced and finished in only a few moments. "Rig it" the man said as he pointed towards several of the walls and machines in it. "Leave nothing" he said pulling another disk from his pocket and inserting it as the other's started to set up explosives on key important items in the lab.

In about twenty or so minutes the lab was fully rigged with explosives and the disk that he had inserted into the computer taken it's effect and wiped everything cleaner then freshly fallen snow. "Let's go" the man said as they proceeded to leave Creed's lab. As soon as they all got far enough away from where they needed to be the explosives were triggered destroying the lab and anything that would hold anything of use to the team completely leaving only a pile of rubble and panic in the city of gotham as the group vanished into obscurity again splitting from each other and going there own ways.

Looking over the files that had been uploaded Gamer smirked. This would eventually prove useful but for now would simply sit to the side. He still had not finished monitoring the team as much as he wanted and tho by this time had extensive information on each member wanted more as he usually did. "Soon tho soon" he muttered from behind his computer screen as he shifted his attention back to Clyde and his whereabouts.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Jinx
Nicole Violet-West

The Earth is our mother, and so much more...

Before Nicole answered Clyde, she closed her eyes for a moment and clicked her fingers. Emerald flames sprang up on the suitcase cuffed to Clyde's wrist. The flames had no heat, so they wouldn't harm him or the suitcase's cargo. "I do not like others listening in when I'm with a client, thank you," she said, using the flames as a conduit for her voice just before they completely blocked Gamer's signal. "Now, to business." She returned her attention back to Clyde. "You said you want information on my daughter. Katriana hasn't contacted me in years, but I've kept an eye on her, and from what I can tell, she has no intention of 'getting back together,' as you put it, with any other members of the former HIVE Five aside from Arielle. That may change in the future, but not in the very near future."

...If you are gentle to her, she will give you great power.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:27 pm

With a flick of her wrist, Karin contained the explosions with her telekinesis then stretched out her other hand to set Kry's hat on fire.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Kry

Kry watches as not only his attack is stopped, but his hat is now burning on the ground. He used his left hand to come up and send a shockwave to collide with the incoming fireball and laughs. He knew it was going to be a hell of a fight. Slamming his foot on the ground a crater starts to open up making the nearby Farris wheel to start to fall causing a lot of dust. Kry uses this to fire at the two from cover with his shockwaves.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 pm

"I really hope there aren't any humans on that giant wheel thing...", Dreamer mutters. She wouldn't be able to do much for them if there were, as she still hasn't returned to full strength from two days ago. Knowing that Kry attacks with vibrations, the witch doesn't stay in one spot in case he tries to send a shock wave towards her while she can't see clearly. She quickly mutters a spell that causes bands of sky blue light to wrap around the man in an attempt to bind him, stumbling a little as the shock wave he sent towards her goes past. Unfortunately, this stumble causes her to flub the spell and the bands explode in a bright flash of light.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 pm

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde let himself give a relaxed smile when Nicole was able to shut out Gamer. While in the back of his head, Clyde knew Gamer probably already knew, but it was nice to see, just for once, that he was beaten in some way. "Nice to see someone shares my affinity for privacy." The Leaguer then listened quietly as Nicole told him of his situation. It seemed none of the old HIVE Five planned on getting together, at least anytime soon. "Interesting. Do you have anything on the old Headmistress Delira? She has also popped up on the radar."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Karin decided not to take any chances and flew upwards out of the dust cloud to lower the Ferris Wheel gently, that way no one got hurt. Once she was done, she turned her attention back to the ground and used her powers to blast away the dust cloud.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Kry

Kry tries to get around the blue light, but it unexpectedly bursts blinding Kry making him stumble and fall on his a**. "Gah! Damn, blind again!" He yells as he covers his eyes with one hand and point the other one out and fires sporadically into the air and ground around him. He then slams his hand into the ground causing it to collapse around him and he falls in with dirt covering the hole.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 pm

The witch was swearing in every language she knew, trying to blink away the the blindness caused by the flash. She yelps as a shock wave sends her tumbling into a wall. She lays there dazed for a moment before scrambling to her feet, her vision slowly returning. "We need to get him somewhere he can't cause more damage.", she calls up to Karin, sounding completely serious for once, "Try to keep his attention on you, dear."

-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Jinx
Nicole Violet-West

The Earth is our mother, and so much more...

"Psychic-client confidentiality. Same as Doctor-patient confidentiality. Many people come to me for reasons they would rather not be shared with others. As for Delira...hmm..." Nicole once again closed her eyes. "I know very little of her. Only enough to know that new Team of yours will be coming in contact with her very soon and they must deal with her on their own."

...If you are gentle to her, she will give you great power.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:59 pm

"Got it." Karin called as she sent more telekinetic blasts at Kry. She would do her best to keep Kry focused on her and not Dreamer.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 pm

The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking towards his son Brink crossed his arms as he shook his head. The children's breakfast should be getting close to done in a bit and after a bit of stretching he would be going into team training. For the time being seeing just how well the five of them as a team would mesh is what he wanted to see. "Right then Dead go get the rest of the team and tell them to hurry up and finish there breakfast and get ready to training" Brinks said looking over at William who was sitting cross legged by now and had out his phone and was texting away on it seeming to ignore his father's request.

"Tell em yourself" he said looking next to Brink as the portal that was in the kitchen still was linked to the portal now next to the hero. "No need for me to tell em" he said as he sprawled out on the ground and continued texting tho to who was anyone's guess.

Shaking his head as he looked at Dead Brink rubbed the side of his head. It was obvious the reason he was already angry and the sight of one not in the kitchen was enough to some what confirm his thoughts. "When you guys are finished with your breakfast get into something you can spar in and head to the training room" Brink said to the few teen's who were in the kitchen as he looked at each of them thru the portal. He had to admit he wasn't used to his son's portal powers yet but he had during the night thought of several ways they could help the team.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games