Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:03 pm
Liam nodded seeing that she accepted the apology, he knew it was difficult for her to have done so. He slowly stepped aboard the ship.

[~huh. I never even noticed that we made it to 1000 c:]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:18 pm
((Really? We did?! That is awesome! whee ))

Hector got things settled and then went aboard her ship herself. She was irritated that she didn't get to talk to Lance much, but she figured he was smart enough to carry on by himself. She didn't really get to thank him though, but not for lack of trying. She tried not to think about it too much, and instead, she started spouting commands for the ship to take off. It quickly elevated to the skies as they headed back to the mountains.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:04 pm
Liam boarded the ship, he wasn't sure on what he should do, he didn't want to get in the way of anybody. He thought it would be better if he stowed away the cargo room, at least there he wouldn't interfere.

[~sorry. Had to eat and stuff]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:10 pm
((It's all cool. ))

After they were already clear in the sky, Hector gave the helm to the helmsman and went to get something to eat. She was starved. On the way, she spotted Liam, who looked clueless. "Hey, are you hungry?" She asked. "I am, and I'm going to get food."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 pm
Liam turned to Hector as he was about to leave. The e question made him think back to when he ate last, he couldn't recal "sure..." He said with a shrug "will you be cooking?" He asked, curious about Hector's culinary skills.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 pm
"If I did, John would never let me hear the end of it." Hector replied. "No, we have a cook. So yeah." She told him, taking him by the hand and leading him to the kitchen.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:03 pm
"I see" he said, letting her pull him away. He became a bit anxious to see what they would be having for dinner.
"By the way, will you be visiting Namiko as well" he asked curiously.

[~haha. I shaved my dad so he could look like Tony Stark]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:10 pm
((Really? That's awesome! *loves Iron Man* ))

"Probably. Why do you ask?" She asked Liam.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:16 pm
"well..." He said, faking a cough "well, I was hoping...if you wasn't already, that I could come along..." He said nervously. It was strange, he had never visited Namiko, his father never allowed him to visit any of these regions for unknown reasons.

[~yeah, he looks almost identical to him. I think he looks a LOT more like Hugh Jackman though c:]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 pm
((Awesome! whee ))

"I don't know. I'll have to ask my king." She replied. "Also, from what I heard, the king of Namiko is an old fox. You'll have to hold your tongue around him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:26 pm
"well I'm pretty sure I can manage....unlike others..." he said, glaring at her and recalling the 'little' outburst she had with his father at the meeting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:50 pm
"Hey, He deserved every word!" She snapped. "And I'm fully capable of getting out of bad situations if I ever get in any." She replied, as if bringing up her escape in Norra.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:04 pm
Liam rolled his eyes "of course you can" he said with a chuckle, recalling the way she perfectly insulted that old man "you know...he began to throw a fit the moment we left..." He said, unable to control his laughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:07 pm
"Is that so?" She chuckled. "I'm glad it struck a nerve." She said as she opened the door for Liam  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:12 pm
Liam finally controlled his laughter "it certainly did..." He said as he looked into the dining room. He looked down and noticed Hector still holding his hand, he carefully pulled away from her and stepped in.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games