Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:50 pm
Broken Heart Production

That's cute! I think I have a stuffed koala, but it's not really made from a koala, if that makes sense.
        Haha, I know. They all die a lot in that show. I think it's the only way to keep it going. I wish they didn't kill of some of the characters though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:52 pm
Clasela
Broken Heart Production

That's cute! I think I have a stuffed koala, but it's not really made from a koala, if that makes sense.
        Haha, I know. They all die a lot in that show. I think it's the only way to keep it going. I wish they didn't kill of some of the characters though.

Hi. Your avatar is pretty. biggrin  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:55 pm
yummycupcakessparkles

Thank you very much~! <3 How are you dear?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:59 pm
Clasela
yummycupcakessparkles

Thank you very much~! <3 How are you dear?

You are welcome. I"am doing good.  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:05 pm
yummycupcakessparkles

That's good to hear! I wish I could say the same. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:38 pm
Clasela

Me too! She portrayed such an amazing skillset and I loved the costumes. <33

Oh yes it was such a beautiful movie smile she has an amazing voice!  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:40 pm
A Song Is Born

She sure does. I loved it when she sang Moon River (which was actually written for her) in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
        Did you know that one of the items on Gaia is based off of My Fair Lady? <33

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:05 pm
Oh that one was great too smile i just saw Sabrina again recently. It's one of my boyfriends favorites.
Oh really? Which one? I have been inactive for ever, I am way behind on items  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:20 pm
A Song Is Born

You're so lucky. I have to beg my boyfriend to watch the old movies with me!
        This one. That's understandable. I took a break a few years ago and when I got back, everything had changed. o.o

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:38 pm
Clasela

You're so lucky. I have to beg my boyfriend to watch the old movies with me!
        This one. That's understandable. I took a break a few years ago and when I got back, everything had changed. o.o

David and I have an old movie night once a week smile Fiddler, Sound of Music, singing in the rain, Annie get your gun....
I like musicals and he puts up with me smile
He took me to go see wicked last year. It was amazing!
I had to buy that item.... I loved the races scene!
I stopped when money chance items became a thing. I could handle the EIs, and random cash items but so many items I have no chance of getting... Made me sad sweatdrop  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 pm
A Song Is Born

That sounds lovely. I love the Sound of Music, it was the first musical I ever saw.
        Oh, you are so lucky! emotion_kirakira
        Haha, it was a great scene, especially when she talks about her Aunt and they did a great job on the item.
        I know how you feel. I hate how expensive some items are on Gaia and it's always the ones I like.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:01 pm
Clasela

That sounds lovely. I love the Sound of Music, it was the first musical I ever saw.
        Oh, you are so lucky! emotion_kirakira
        Haha, it was a great scene, especially when she talks about her Aunt and they did a great job on the item.
        I know how you feel. I hate how expensive some items are on Gaia and it's always the ones I like.

How they "done her in,"! Yes it was loverly!
Yes :s everything is so much more expensive. I used to be able to keep up with items, but with all the chance items... It's impossible...  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:04 pm
Clasela

Oh of course, I'd never get anything made from a real animal, I hate stuff like that. I even don't like animal print like things, I just love stuffed animals~
Yeah they do; I feel it happens too much, but at least every time ( so far that I've seen ) makes sense and isn't awkwardly forced or something. The show is good at that, having things flow and making things realistic in a fantasy kind of way. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:09 pm
A Song Is Born

Yes! It was perfect! One night when I was tipsy after coming home from a party, I swear I sounded like Eliza. I was driving my partner crazy!
        Me too and since I have the worst luck, I would never get a 'chance' at them.

Clasela
Crew

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:19 pm
I love the loverly song, I will sing it while I clean all the time. And when I am grumpy I have been known to hum "just you wait"...
My fair lady was one of my choir teachers favorite movies. We watched it at least every other month. I drive my boyfriend crazy too smile
I have tried them but never get much good, or even items I like... Which is sucky to pay for items I dislike...  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games