Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Chris Jericho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:34 am
Hey, im Paul.
I like wrestling.
And im from Russia.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:35 am
Hi! biggrin
I'm Luz and I'm a 15 year old California girl! >:3
My friends tend to call me Luzer or Luz-o (heheh, I'm a loser)
My interests include my mood ring, which says I am a happy person. mad
I was invited out of the blue and here I am! How're you?  

eluzabeth

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

LinKyo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:17 pm
hi everyone im linkyo. that is for link(the legend of zelda) and Kyo(fruits basket). i love them both. to see pictures of them go to my profile. and send me a friend request whenever  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:27 pm
Hiya!! I'm hakumei_Tenshi (as you can tell...) Some of my nicnames are Cat and Kitty... I have another but I'll just keep it to myself 3nodding I am 14 and a girl, (doi blaugh ) AAAAND I love reading and a lot of sports. Right now, I'm finishing up my school's soccer season (playoffs!! wh00t!) And am taking horseback riding lessons...

lovely intro, eh? Just... mail me or something. RIGHT NOW!! ha ha, j/k j/k sweatdrop

Hakumei_Tenshi

Linkdead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:38 pm
Hi all, I'm Linkdead. I was just posting in the fourms when all of a sudden I was invited to the guild. Thanks for the invite, this looks like a sweet guild!

Not sure if many read this, but I do banners and avvie art if any are interested.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:01 pm
Hi I'm Baylice and I'm new

uh.. nice to meet you...  

HotChickBaylice

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:02 pm
The name's Rachie, and I think I may have A.D.D. wink

Thanks for the invite<3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:55 pm
Hello everyone I'm MasterCarse and based off my username, my First name is clearly Fredrick, Just kidding it's Carson. I'm 13 turning 14 June 26. I'm a videogamer, computer nerd, and a bit of a magician. Ummm...Thats about it...Oh yeah! Swimming, I love swimming Ive been swimming since I was a wee tadpole at about 4 years old.  

MasterCarse

Hakumei_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:57 pm
MasterCarse
Hello everyone I'm MasterCarse and based off my username, my First name is clearly Fredrick, Just kidding it's Carson. I'm 13 turning 14 June 26. I'm a videogamer, computer nerd, and a bit of a magician. Ummm...Thats about it...Oh yeah! Swimming, I love swimming Ive been swimming since I was a wee tadpole at about 4 years old.

lmao XD a wee tadpole?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:45 am
Hakumei_Tenshi
MasterCarse

lmao XD a wee tadpole?

Haha yeah, It was a joke from when I was in like...5th grade or so xd  

MasterCarse

air_archmage

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:48 am
I got a random invite, and figured "Why Not" xD
Wow.. I seriously need to sleep more often....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:59 am
.//Woot for Random Invites - Im pretty shure that someone randomly found me at the AMC board *stalks it*

But, hm, Hi?
Im MH aka Kky, this would happen to be my third account *is an old gaian, but accounts continued to get stolen/scammed*
I turned 15 on April 10th, but Im not just another annoying kid o_O;
I can be found on the AMC board of the Video Gaming board, and on this guild Ill probably be at the Video gaming forum a lot also.

Obviously I enjoy anime and manga, but a ton of other things too - so I enjoy talking about most things.
Ill probably be on here often enough, but I have a ton of other sites to take care of and other forums to stalk.

I like people, but not random pms or random friends - no offence, I just dont want to have people I dont know on my friends list..

LymantriaDispar

Elarhest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:59 am
Wow, I've been invited to a guild? Thankyou Strideo.

Well, the name's Elarhest and I'm an 18 year old Aussie (...Crikey! stare ).
I like to rp (and I'm making an effort to become as literate as possible), I am somewhat obsessed with cult/classic movies and comedy. I eat and enjoy vegemite sandwhiches.
Ummm, yeah, need to know more? Check my profile.
Cheers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:09 am
welcome everyone.  

Anatsu Blacolm

Hakumei_Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:57 pm
MasterCarse
Hakumei_Tenshi
MasterCarse

lmao XD a wee tadpole?

Haha yeah, It was a joke from when I was in like...5th grade or so xd

ooook blaugh  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games