Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:02 pm
Zack must've forgotten that Zack's new tiger ears were super sensitive to sound waves. "Hey I was just checking up on you. Hoping you weren't getting worse. But ok then i'll leave." Zephyr twitched his tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:04 pm
((Well it's a feild trip of sorts, and I LOVE the place we're going, so it's not all bad neutral ))

Lufu grinned and made the giant cloud-Angel drop into a dive, reaching out as if to pick something up. He dropped it right onto the cathedral and then released the water from his control, causing the cloud to dissapate at a very fast rate until it had dissappeared completely. He sighed and continued to float several hundred feet up in the air.
He turned himself so that he was lying on his back and folded his hands behind his head, gazing up contentedly at the sky above him. Such a strangely beautiful world they have, similar to my own in some ways, yet so obviously different... He mused silently as he drifted slowly on the light breeze.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:10 pm
Zack rolled his eyes and took his black glasses off and rested them on list on the desk. He leaned back and looked at Zephyr's ears and blinked a few times. He let out a sigh and picked up his cold coffee and placed it back down after a tiny sip. He relized it no longer was hot. He didnt like cold coffee at all. "There's a potion book down in the library above the fireplace...take the time to go there and find a potion to rid those ears and that tail. You cant show up looking like that."

((gtg! sorry T-T))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:21 pm
"I can if it's part of my costume." Zephyr chuckled and moistened his lips. He hopped out the window and dissapeared in a puff of red smoke. He appeared in a small valley outside of town. He dug his claws and let the dirt particles fall to the earth from between his fingers. He cracked a smile but it soon vanished when he heard a loud winding wind.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:51 pm
Tiger goes to Zacks and comes in politely, with geoffry's permission, and falls asleep on her stomache on his comfyiest couch with her glove unbuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:57 pm
Zephyr returned to Zack's mansion with fright beating a tattoo in his rib's. He opened the door and saw a strange girl layed out across the couch.

(gotta go.)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:12 pm
Ty opens her eyes to see Zephyr standing there looking at her its the guy who chased me... and the guy whose shirt i ripped, is he following me? is he going to send me back? Tiger gets up and stares back at him then runs out the door to the wandering star

((kay bye)(do i run away enough?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:37 am
Zephyr shrugs and looks around for Zack. "I'm not gonna chase her again." He looks every where but can find no trace of him.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:13 am
Kiom'e sensed the girl whom she encountered before, but she seemed in alot of stress, and she seemed paniced, but Kiom'e decided not to go and look for her, but just to keep walking up to the old abandoned house. Kiom'e climbed down the well, and headed her way over to her room, she fell to the ground crying when she opened the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:19 am
Zephyr transported to his house and heard a wailing. He ran to kiom'es room and saw her weeping on the floor.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:24 am
She points into the middle of the room faintly lit up with her fire flowers and there is a small kitten dangleing in the air, hung. "It-It's Evil," she said in a small deeply hurt voice, "He's d-d-dead!" she added as she backed her self out of the room at a far distance into the next while still sitting down stareing and crying at evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:30 am
Zephyr walked up to Evil and toched it's pelt. "Curaga." Zephyr said. Blue sparks flew out of his hand and into the kitten's body. He untagled the rope and layed the kitten on the table. He put his hand on it's stomach and felt it moving. He walked out after Kiom'e and said, "It's gonna be alright i did all i could to heal Evil. Evil's gonna be just fine after a little rest."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:32 am
"Thanks," she said walking slowly up to Evil. "Who did this to you sweetie?" she said to the little kitten, "Who has enough power to change you back, and why would they kill you?" she continued while picking him up and holding himself close to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:36 am
Zephyr walked to the library and started to read about the type of cat Evil was. "Look here Kiom'e this says a famous Bartender here despises those types of cat's." The book was farely new.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:39 am
"Suuuure a Bartender will somehow call him, and end him, He'd have to be a demon to do so." she said still shaken.

((gtg, bbl.))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games