Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Becca-Ish

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:46 pm
"Mmmm, five more minutes..." The girl mumbled quietly but after ten seconds of silance she relised someone was talking to her. She opened a gold eye, seeing nothing but a blurry image. Quickly, she sat up and placed her glasses before her eyes. Indeed, someone had been talking to her.
"Uuhhh, erm.... pardon me. I seemed to have dozed off..." She bit her lip as he bit into the meat, or at least it was what it looked like. "C-can I help you?" She studdered a bit, she wasn't used to talking to anyone or knew how to start up a conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:07 pm
Nakhti's nose twitched just like his cat ears. He smelled it on the air. She's hungry...... Nakhti reached into his long black coat and withdrew two meal rations of dried meat. Nonchalantly Nakhti tossed them both into her lap.

"You can start by eating something you look like you need it."

Nakhti's cat tail swayed from side to side through a crack in the bench. Adjusting the scabbard of his sword so he could sit more comfortably he looked over to the girl. Nakhti took another small nibble of meat and swallowed before proceeding.

"Secondly you can explain why one would be out here and sleeping on a bench instead of a nice comfy bed inside."  

NakhtiChaos

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:28 pm
With a flourish, Marcus successfully cast the sheild spell. "Thank you for teaching me this. I have little doubt that it'll be useful before this adventure I've gotten myself involved in is done," He said, turning and walking to the door, "Speaking of which, I guess I should find out what the plans are." He exitted the room and walked through the in, listening for the voices of his companions. When he heard them, he knocked on the door with the top of his staff before entering. "So what's the plan?" He asked looking around. "And where's the new guy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:34 pm
Circle saw the dried meat and shivered. "Oh I'm not that hung-" She was cut off by the load groaning of her stomach that seemed to make the bench tremor. Without another word she began to munch on the sliver. It had been a while since she had tasted the salty flavor.
"I guess you can say I'm waiting for the train." She started out, takeing another bite, bigger then the first one. "I don't really have enough money to afford a room, and I've slept on benchs many times, even in rain. So-" She took another bite and continued, not even thinking about the manors of proper eating. "So, I guess I don't think about how comfy it can be, as long as I can dream."
Circle finshed and liked her finger to get the extra flavor. "Oh, my name is Circle Witherleaf, what's yours?" She asked in a polite mannor, reaching her other hand to shake.

Becca-Ish

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:39 pm
Nakhti gave a good natured smirk when her stomach rumbled cutting her sentence off. Nakhti watched good naturedly as she at. Tossing the last piece of the meat he held in his hand into his mouth finishing it quickly before reaching out to shake her hand.

"My name is Nakhti Chaos wanderer and sword for hire."

Nakhti looked up to the sky watching as clouds lazily floated through the sky.

"Hm, well since the train seems not to be arriving......"

With a deft movement Nakhti reached into his long black jacket and dropped a small sack onto the bench beside him.

"Lets see here....."

Nakhti reached into the sack.

"No.... no thats not it thats food....... no no not that........... nope........ mabey under........ geez when did all this stuff shift......"

As Nakhti grumbled his arm went deeper and deeper into the little sack.

"I swear i need to organize.........."

Finally when Nakhti's arm was into the sack up to his sholder his cat ears and tail perked in trumph.

"Hahaha! At the bottom but there it is!"

Withdrawing his arm Nakhti's hand held a handful of gold coins. With his other hand Nakhti tied shut the tiny sack again and replaced it into his coat.

"What do you say to a night in a Inn for free?"

Nakhti stacked the gold coins with one hand revealing he had withdrew 26 gold coins.

"No need to worry bout fundings of course and you get a hot meal instead of a hunk of meat."

Nakhti sat silent awaiting an awnser to his offer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:36 pm
Mia smiled at Marcus. "Nakhti? Oh, he left......somewhere. Oh and we were just talking about what we were planning to do. Nakhti gave his opinion before he left but it didn't really help much. Um, I think it was either stay here and decipher the rest of the tablet or go ahead to Ruby village. I personally want to go to Ruby village. I'm so eager to get to the next shrine! But it all depends on you guys."  

zepherion

Becca-Ish

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:12 pm
Circle looked at Nakhti, she didn't know what she had gotten herself into. "I'm not that kind of a person willing to sell myself..." But then she relised that wasn't what he ment at all.

"O-oh!!" Her light skined face turned a shade of rosy pink. "I'm sorry, I thought you ment that-" Her stomach grumbled again, even after finishing the so-called meal. Circle gave a small giggle at herself. "I umm, suppose it couldn't hurt."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:46 pm
Tiger stretches as a hammok of ice appears and lifts her up. "Well... I don't think we will find much else here... But we may not decipher it by the time we get there. It doesn't really matter to me..."

((Does anyone know an ice god that I can look up?))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:14 pm
Nakhti gave a hearty laugh at the initial misunderstanding.

"I have a firm belife that a body is sacred and not to be sold so you need not worry bout me trying to buy it."

Still snickering good naturedly Nakhti stood and gatherd the gold coins into his hands.

"I warn you the walk to the Inn will take a little bit.... I kinda was not thinking when I walked out here so I'm following my sent trail back."

Nakhti managed to get the gold into one hand again then offered his other hand to Circle to help her up.

"Well then shall we go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:08 pm
Circle took his hand and nodded. They were a bit fuzzy that gave her cold fingers warmth. They started walking back, away from Circle's bench that seemed lonly to her now. However she was distracted by a mere thought. "So umm, Nakhti, what are you doing in this town?" She asked, trying to make a conversatioin to avoid any akward silence.

((@ Tiger: I don't think there was ever an Ice God, but Demeter was the god of agicaulter... sorry))  

Becca-Ish

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:27 pm
Nakhti just realized that at some point when he walked he transformed slightly and did not even realise it. Focusing Nakhti managed to make the fur vanish from his skin with the exception of his cat ears and tail which he could not transform away.
((@ Circle: You said he was fuzzy so I just went with it xD.))

"Oh just doing what a wanderer dose best and wander. I figured I'd go here since this place was rumored to be a nice quiet place. After my last job it seemed like a good idea. I figured unlike the last town I could rest up a day or two instead of having to fight a magician and all the animals and creatures he summoned.... the bounty brought in good money though."

Nakhti sighed realiseing he rambled a bit.

"But in short came here to rest. My resting got interrupted by a personal observation. With some help of people apprehended some thieves. Now I'm back in the wandering saddle again but now I'm tagging along with a group for a while."

Nakhti gave a small croked grin to Circle.

"Thats the short version though."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:46 pm
The ice Ty placed in the room pulled her bag up to her, strangely quick for something thought so slow. Her ears twitch and the peice of ice that had brought her bag to her drifted away. "I am kinda leaning towards leaving, but not tonight." She says realizing that she didn't give a straight reply.

((Awww... crying Thanks though))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Becca-Ish

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:02 pm
The bright eyed girl giggled at his last commet.
"Sounds exciting!" Circle excliamed but lowerd her voice when a mother and child passed them, giving Circle a strange look. "I mean, being a bounty hunter and all..."

Her mind then drew blank, What am I suppose to say, now?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:26 pm
Nakhti smiled.

"Well for the past three years wandering and bounties is all I've known. I am good at fighting and thinking so I figured hell make a career out of it."

Nakhti stretched as they rounded another corner.

"Holy crap how long was I walking."

Then mumbleing lowly more to himself.

"Mental note never think hard and walk at the same time."  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:17 pm
(Oh, by the way, I updated the first post. I updated the plot summary and we also have some new guardians so....check it out!)

Mia nodded. "Ok, then I guess we can try to leave tomorrow." Mia placed the piece of paper on the tablet carefully and stood up. Mia stretched. "I'll go back to deciphering later. But for now I think I'll take a little walk."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games