Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:04 am
Sephrioth made a little whistling noise, shook, and ruffled the feathers a little because her stroking made him feel a little itchy for some reason. He would have said jokingly that he cleans them daily, but was unable to.

He felt exactly the same way his mother did, only more anxiety than excitement, but Abigail's teasing helped remove a little bit of the anxiety. He waited for everyone else to turn back before he did.

"As ready as I'm going to be."

Rosemary appeared long enough to hand Harold her decorated elite soldier necklace before she vanished behind Jacob and sort of hugged onto him. She was very reluctant to hand over that very expensive piece of equipment, but it didn't show outwardly.

------

"Note to self; don't eat picture food no matter how tasty it smells. Got it." BlackMN took the candy and put it in her mouth. It didn't mix well with the soda taste but it was still better than gym socks.

After some more adds, in which BlackMN refused to taste the candy, previews began. "...Ron Bruise? ...When did that actor take up a career here?"

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:44 pm
Jacob unshouldered his backpack, and took an extra swig of the water just to be sure. He took a breath, and took comfort in knowing that Rosemary was kind of hugging him. Mentally, he tried to prepare himself as much as possible for what he was about to do.

Jacob: "Funny. In a way, I'm about to do what the Soul Guiders do in a way...On a smaller scale at least. But first..."

For the next several minutes, Jacob began casting wildly with his necromatic energies, summoning all sorts of spirits, and making several kinds of stone golems. When he was finally finished, there was a strange, but electric sort of energy in the air that everyone could feel, but most of all Abigail and Rosemary could sense. Jacob was tired, but an energy drink restored most of his stamina.

Jacob: "Alright, well... let's begin."

Abigail: "... ... Wait!"

The nymph spirit whispered something to Harold, who just seemed to smile and nod. The old man muttered a few words, and suddenly both Abigail and Sephiroth vanished from sight. They hadn't gone anywhere, they were just both completely invisible from everyone else's eyes, even the other spirits.

Before Sephiroth could ask how or why, Abigail was suddenly giving him a kiss in her more solid state that would knock his socks off. She finally pulled away, played with his hair, and went ghost again, giggling all the while.

Abigail: "So THAT'S your reaction, huh? Just wanted to see what'd you do if I did that, before things got all serious!"

And suddenly, they were visible again, with Abigail in her sturdy golem form, looking as innocent as a rock golem possibly could.

- - - - -

GL: "Huh... Go figure. I have no idea. 'A Bruise and a Half'... Looks like a horrible movie to me."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:17 pm
Rosemary then showed Harold how to operate the device.

Shocked, flabbergasted... basically just stunned. Completely brain frozen possibly...

Sephiroth reacted similar to what any single man would when randomly kissed by a pretty woman. He froze at first, completely flabbergasted, and didn't do anything for a little while. The demon he was ultimately created from wouldn't have reacted to this, but since he still had some human like qualities and since she proved to be very persistent, he stuck his sword into the ground, so he could embrace her, and react to her kiss.

When everyone got to see him again, he had his sword back in his hand with a vacant confused expression on his face. He wondered if she was playing fae like tricks on him since she knew that he thought her pretty and several that he'd seen would exploit it. It didn't really matter to him if she was only teasing him. Then he started to wonder if she could feel what she was doing too. He closed his eyes and shook his head slightly to come out of the daze. Though he had to admit to himself, he had needed something like that right then even if he didn't know it.

He seemed more determined than he did a minute ago and Rosemary teased him for it only in Jacob's head. She knew what happened by the way he acted and teased men in general for being unable to easily refuse a pretty girl when they kissed them. When a random guy did that a girl was usually able to not be stunned enough to push them away or slap them.

Sephiroth's hand moved up slightly from the side and with barely a thought, an armored monstrous cat like beast with a beak appeared made from the tainted life stream. And so it began...more slowly than he would have liked since at one point he could summon it all with just a wave of his hand, he summoned the fragments of Fal'jenul to the area.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:41 pm
Jacob had sat down and gotten as comfortable as possible before things got started. The spirits and golems he had summoned now studied the creatured that Sephiroth had brought out, watching for any signs of a threat. The thing seemed to grunt and hiss, as it made it's way towards the seated necromancer, who was currently glowing with a faint, green aura. At this point, Rosemary had started to imbue him with holy energy like she had been instructed to earlier.

The cat-like creature suddenly seemed to contort and twist, until it was a shifting mass of flesh and blood. It then rushed itself at Jacob's chest, who grunted a little in pain at the contact.

Jacob: "Aah... That stings a bit, like hot nails in my chest. Small nails..."

The thing became more and more ethereal as it was drawn in. A short while later, black energy seeped out from Jacob's heart, and into the special ring Sephiroth had given him. It glowed brightly, then a blackish, reddish mass, almost like a cancerous flesh tumor with random teeth, spilled out of the charm...

That is the demonic essence that must be contained...

Apparently everyone had heard Sephiroth's mother at that point, and Harold acted to contain it in Rosemary's belt device. The entire act from summoning the Fal'Jenul creature, to filtering it, to capturing the demonic essence had barely taken two minutes.

Jacob: "Well.. let's keep this going then."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:44 pm
Movie: "The fellowship is a wonderful organization. It has really helped this town. Some of our members are traveling and going from town to town. You both should talk to Batlin and join, we'd love you as members. "

BlackMN: "Have you heard anything on the kidnappings?"

After they stopped talking to the random person in the movie and left, BlackMN said to GL, "I have a funny feeling we're going to join a soul selling organization and that we can't solve the riddle without joining it...why does it sound so familiar?"

They headed back to the capital of the kingdom where they sought out Batlin.

Batlin: "If you take the blue pill, this will all have been just a dream and you reject membership...take the red pill and you will become a member and receive this necklace as a token to show others that you are a member .. "

BlackMN: "I'd rather not take any drugs, thank you very much."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:38 pm
Sephiroth hadn't exactly stopped in his summons. A small voice in the back of his head made him desire to stop with what he was doing. He was killing it and that was hard...

For about ten minutes or so their task was uneventful. Then...

Those soldiers are coming!

"Most of them aren't really those soldiers..."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:45 pm
Jacob: "Nnnngghf... Wait, what?! What do you mean by that, Sephiroth? Arrgh..."

Over time, the "filtering" had become a bit more painful, but Jacob had insisted it was nothing like when he was tortured so far. Harold looked over from his task of collecting the grisly demonic flesh essence, ignoring the disturbing trio of eyes that had stared at him before being enveloped by the dimensional storage on Rosemary's belt.

Harold: "If they aren't the soldiers, then what are they?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:27 pm
"Puppets," he said, but didn't have enough time to explain any further as the puppets and some real soldiers who were with them appeared on their hover boots.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 pm
A round object, presumably a grenade, was thrown immediately at the group. One of the golems stepped in and batted it away, making it explode off course from both parties. It was a sort of flash grenade with a number of needles that all missed their target. The needles would have injected it's victims with tranquilizer to dehabilitate him.

Dead Soldier 1: "Don't make the last squad's foul up! We need them alive!" We're coming for you, Sephiroth...

Boulders and rocks were thrown, and the soldiers were forced to take cover in order to return fire on the golems. Abigail used her abilities as a former land nymph and as a spirit in a golem's body to make pillars of rock jut out from beneath the soldiers, managing to knock out at least one that way.

Harold used bolts of lightning, and shards of ice to keep them busy, while the soldiers returned fire with their magic disabiling orbs. Quick shields of various elements protected Harold and the others from them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:28 am
Jacob noticed that Sephiroth's summoning had suddenly slowed down to near halting when the soldiers arrived. His ability to summon it seemed to have been taken away somewhat and the stuff actually gathered around the soldiers who began to circle around the group.

Both Sephiroth and Rosemary looked around them. They didn't like being surrounded for somewhat different reasons. Rosemary wasn't about to reveal herself yet and the summons seemed to be doing a good job, but they still hid like roaches.

Sephiroth both wanted to go to them and to stay put. He chose to stay put, but this didn't hinder them of course. Some of the tainted lifestream came from bellow. The man stared at the ground almost like he had at the jar earlier. Instead of merely staring at it this time, it actually came up from bellow him and engulfed him. He couldn't move, but he was alright with this. The dead soldiers had their puppeteer exit their bodies and they fell without their strings.

It cleared away from him and he looked just as he did a moment before minus the shirt that was probably shredded by the creature that had entered him. He then was made aware of the soldier's plans with the demon and Sephiroth laughed loudly. Although there was a smile on his lips, there was a renewed hatred in his eyes. "They would repeat history and create more? How amusingly stupid and predictable you corrupt humans are. Maybe I should let you take some of the beast away from this planet and see how you pathetic creatures fair...."

It all came at once with a wave of his hand which he rose almost regally to the sky. One large cloud above them that blocked out the sun. It wasn't as compliant to go to Jacob as it was earlier. In fact it tried to block the power of those gems they carried now. He dropped his necklace and let the special gem fall from his wrist and used his sword like a golf club to knock them away. He himself suddenly leaped away from the group of friends. "...but not on your terms."

The other soldiers met the same fate as their dead companions as the corrupted lifestream destroyed their lungs. He picked up one of the helmets and in the voice of one of the dead men he said into the communicator, "This is Sharp, all units are needed at section 24-b. We have located the Sample. I repeat, all units are needed at section 24-b, the Sample is located."

With that he had directed them to somewhere at the base of the mountain on the northern end.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 am
Soldier: "Transmission received, Sharp. All units, live and A.I., heading now for sector 24-b. Out."

Jacob: "Sephiroth! You need to put those charms back on!"

Fight! My child, fight it... Please, don't... don't fall back... please, my precious one...

Punishment! They would dare to manipulate us? You must make them all pay!

Jacob was using all the effort he could muster to pull the corrupted life stream into himself, but he might as well have tried to drain the ocean with a bucket.

Jacob: Rosemary.... give me as much holy essence as you possibly can! The water! And the charms, get me the charms! All of them! Hurry!

Flashes of imagery and vague thoughts ran through Jacob's frenzied mind as he focused on spells to enhance holy energy. Two basic words ran through his mind, though if they made any sense, it was only to Jacob who was rushing through his plan... 'Capture' and 'Sephiroth'. Everything else was a blur, possibly because he was having one of his strong hunches, and at a spur of the moment too. Then again, it wasn't like they had much time to waste.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:17 am
Sephiroth stopped his trek down the mountain and put his hand to his face as he struggled with his conscience. Why do you think I keep provoking certain people to seek me out? Why do you think keep losing to them? I do it so that they can stop me because I can't seem to stop myself...  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:21 am
Rosemary did what Jacob said. Well she gave as much as she could and still stay invisible in a not solid state and invulnerable to most attacks. Harold had to supply the water since he had her storage units. Rosemary showed Abigail where she thought the charms fell because she had tracked it's decent when Sephiroth knocked them away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:21 am
The soldiers had gathered where they were supposed to, though things were beginning to get tense.

Soldier: "Where the hell is Sharp and his men?"

Soldier 2: "Is that hi... Wait, where's all this fog coming from?"

You wish to claim this creature for your own greed? For the power you think it will grant you.

Soldier 3: "Reveal yourself! Men, ready arms!"

Allow me to demonstrate that power...

Screams suddenly filled the air as the woosh of a blade sounded, the gleam of it's metal momentarily shining before blood sprayed from the bodies and throats of several soldiers, their armor cut clean through. This happened again, taking out a number of the robots and more men...

Soldier: "OPEN FIRE! OPEN FIRE DAMN IT!"

Hell broke loose, guns, armor, and people were cut down like wheat before the scythe. Only a small handful remained, fear filling their hearts as they were surrounded by the squadrons of dead soldiers. Just before they could be slaughtered...
- - - - -

With everything in his grasp, Jacob acted as quickly as he could. He drank the water, and poured it on the charms, while placing them on his fingers and over his neck. Jacob's eyes were shut as he chanted. His spell casting began to grow into a frenzy, the golems he'd created crumbling, the spirits he'd summon, swirling around his body. Strands of green and light blue energy coursed over his body, making him glow. This went on for a few tense moments...

And then he opened his eyes and gasped sharply. Life stream began to pour into him rapidly as he shook violently. More and more of the corrupted life stream poured into him, the charms he wore began to glow brighter and brighter. Suddenly, a blurred figure, black and silver, rushed past them, and was literally sucked inside of Jacob's chest. This knocked the necromancer on his back, where he twitched, his eyes rolliing up to reveal their whites. That blur could have been only one person.

- - - - -

Once Sephiroth was finally able to open his eyes and regain his senses, he realized that the entire world around him was made of very dark blue clouds, with the occasional bolt of lightning. The earth beneath him was dry and cracked, completely barren. He was still equipped with his sword and gear. For perhaps the first time in his existence, his mind was... in solitude. He could no longer sense any version of Fal'Jenul lurking inside. For once, nothing at all was influencing his thoughts.

I understand now... I know what I am...

The voice was his, but it was so coarse and rough, and it wasn't coming from him.

Child... Be cautious!

Before his eyes stood... himself... except completely black, soulless eyes. Behind him was a... well, a strange blur of a fog, blue-like essence, imprisoned in a cage made of flesh and bone.

???: We've finally been separated... And the shock to our... well, your system, jolted my memory, Sephiroth. I'm not 'Jenova', though the idea of what 'she' would do was so... amusing, and entertaining.. .... No... I am Jiluzix... or at least a part. A very valuable part. And while this damned necromancer and those charms of his may have seperated all three of us..."

The other Sephiroth began to shift in shape, tendrils reaching out of his back, clawed arms ripping out of his sides... his expression seemed to grow more evil and wild, his mouth enlarging with sharper and more numerous teeth. Eyes tore their way out and bulged out of the cheeks of his face.

Jiluzix: " I shall enjoy possessing you both again, this time with my full knowledge and strength unlocked. Your friends will be facing the inevitable! This world, Gaia, Limbo, many others, will soon be part of Ni'Jitogrimiz! And I will become whole with the rest of myself once again! Let's start with absorbing you, young morsel!"

And his tendrils shot out at high speeds towards Sephiroth.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:33 pm
Jacob! Rosemary revealed herself once more and gave him more of her energy, but she was growing tired from giving him so much of it.

-----

Before Sephiroth opened his eyes, he thought he had been talking to someone, but he couldn't make out the words or really who it was since they were so bright that they blinded him. When he opened his eyes, he saw himself just out of reach of his weapon. (About 10 feet away or so since he has massive range). When he glanced behind him to see where the voice had come from he saw her caged up still, but she wasn't as colorful as she could be. Why was she still prisoner and he wasn't if they had been separated? Where were they?

Great the thing was completely aware of itself now. He prepared himself as the soulless thing transformed itself right in front of him. What was it with Jiluzix and many eyes? Just like it had when he first met it. It was revolting. "A valuable part the rest of you has forgotten about."

Sephiroth quickly cut them down and sent an energy burst at the creature to force it away from him only slightly, but, as he knew already, it was useless to cut the creature to bits and the tendrils quickly reformed again. Maybe she could at least be free... He gripped his blade with both hands and swung it almost a full 180 degrees as he turned around and struck the cage and the ground with one powerful blow. Then he fell as the tendrils wrapped around his feet and gave a harsh tug. He continued to hold onto his weapon, but couldn't dislodge it from the ground at the angle he found himself in. He didn't really want to pull it out either since the creature would be able to drag him quicker anyways.

(BTW since something else is probably going to happen either before or right when he gets to it, he's going to try to deep freeze the tendrils grabbing onto him.)  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games