Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

HellsBrokenAngelicDreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:59 am
I'm Hells, I'm gonna be 17 this year.
This place seemed so awesome and I was recommended here by a bunch of friends. It's like, the one stop for everything! ^_^.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 pm
I'm 14. New member. Depression subforum is a ghost town... another thing to be depressed about.  

DK The Medic

moonweirdo

Invisible Survivor

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:35 pm
hey im nat-nat and in real life i do have red/orange hair before anyone asks. well im 15 in marching band and i am super fun crazy(in a good way) and random  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:32 pm
>.> I never really checked in... so here I am! My name is Parker Wiley Nelson, I am 17, I love to draw, and I am quite good at it, and love to hang out with friends and I am starting a morning regiment 3nodding  

Riane Buckinghamn

mazura hatake_k

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:34 pm
ummm....hi?

lmao

i'm Katy

16 going to 17 (sep. 19!!!)

ummmm....

thanks for the guild invite ^^

kinda random but w/e

it seems like a cool place i hope we all become good friends

soo...uhhh...any other questions feel free to ask!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:19 pm
I wish I could say who invited me, but, alas I cannot. I am glad to be here though. I have enjoyed looking through all the threads and reading some of the RP. I am just happy you guys took me in. It really helped my ego.  

melaniecat

vampirelover22

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:51 pm
Hi, I'm Kd, and I'm a vampire lover. I love Edward Cullen and the Twilight series, and am absolutely ecstatic about Breaking Dawn coming out in, like, 6 days!!!!!
But anyway--I don't know who invited me. I just got the invitation. Oh! Is one of the ppl in charge here called Living Ink? 'Cause that might be who invited me.
Annnddd..um, I'm a Sox fan. That's cool, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:58 pm
••Btw I kind of••

Um...
Yeah... [Murderess] Squish here...
...Got invited by Living Ink I believe...
um...................
Not much to say...
I browsed before I joined..
I'm bad about posting in guilds...
just fyi...
i'll try my best though
••Love You••

Her Acoustic Heart

Dapper Regular

EbeleRoderick

Chic Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:15 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Mizu (Ashley) and I am a very creative person (Art runs in the family). I love to draw, learn about different cultures & languages, design / draw on Photoshop, and take lots of pictures on my digital camera. Also, I love animals (cats).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:05 pm
Hi, this is gomamon_555, aka Xing. I got invited randomly not long ago and will spend most of the time in #35 and #65 (If they're active neutral ).  

gomamon_555

Sharingan-101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:08 pm
engineer-of-doom
Introduce yourself here, or tell us a little about you! biggrin Please tell us which moderator invited you, if you remember. Post only once in this thread. Thanks for your cooperation.

~ Management heart

hey i am new and just repoteing in  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:19 am
Hey! How's it going? I'm cookielover44. real name's Diamond. I was invited by Living Ink(thanks for your invite by the way biggrin ) Not a lot to say but i'm a pretty interesting person once you get to know me.  

cookielover44

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:26 am
Living Ink invited me^^ My name's kitten & I really heart roleplaying. I'm sure with how big this place is, I'll find an interesting RP to join ^^ I try to be nice to everyone & usually don't insult people unless they deserve it, so if I'm mad at you, it's probably your fault^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:34 am
Well, I just joined about five minutes ago. I was invited by Living Ink and was intrigued by the size of the guild.  

YangWarrior

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100

Linnister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:59 am
Hello, I'm Lin and I'm the problem solver or a comfort buddy. If you need something that you want to get off your chest, you could talk to me and I could help you out with any kind of problem you have. Emotional, social, you name it.

I'm a playful, cheerful and talkative person and I could possibly make your day shine. :] I listen to most music and I extremely dislike rap. (Sorry to you rap-lovers) I also play Lacrosse. I'm a defensive long pole and if you want to talk about lacrosse, that would be cool. :]

I spend most of my time reading, listening to music, talking to people on gaia or just practicing some lacrosse.

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games