Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:20 pm
notingles
blessedheart
"Ed! What are you doing?" Shun asked as he pointed the rifle away from Nate.
ed pushes shun aside and shoots a goon that was sneaking up behind nate, the impact of the shot made the dirty raise from the ground
nate was startled that ed actually fired, and looked behind himself quickly, seeing the goon. "phew...for a second there, i thought you were really trying to shoot me..." racy was on the floor laughing at nate's reaction. "you should have seen your face. look : 0.0 hahahahahaha!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
blessedheart
ed pushes shun aside and shoots a goon that was sneaking up behind nate, the impact of the shot made the dirty raise from the ground
nate was startled that ed actually fired, and looked behind himself quickly, seeing the goon. "phew...for a second there, i thought you were really trying to shoot me..." racy was on the floor laughing at nate's reaction. "you should have seen your face. look : 0.0 hahahahahaha!!"
"surely..." ed throwed the rifle to nate "an 5 million gift from an assasin, something tells me you wont refuse"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:29 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
blessedheart
"surely..." ed throwed the rifle to nate "an 5 million gift from an assasin, something tells me you wont refuse"

nate caught it and spun it around his finger. "yeah, thanks." racy stopped laughing, feeling threatened by the gift of nate weilding it. she already imagined the rifle being pointed at her. nate laughed, "yeah racy, i got a rifle, and dont you be laughing." he chuckled and walked around fideling wiht the gun.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:30 pm
ed walks away with his suit jacket to the wind in a badass effect blowing to the left ((g2g))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:31 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
blessedheart

nate caught it and spun it around his finger. "yeah, thanks." racy stopped laughing, feeling threatened by the gift of nate weilding it. she already imagined the rifle being pointed at her. nate laughed, "yeah racy, i got a rifle, and dont you be laughing." he chuckled and walked around fideling wiht the gun.
((that thing weights at least 70 pounds))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:36 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
blessedheart

((that thing weights at least 70 pounds))
((oh...hehehe i knew that)) nate held it and stared at it as if it were a diamond.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:08 am
ed now was walking around town using rather casual clothes, heading to an random spot to meet an random RPer  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:19 am
notingles
ed now was walking around town using rather casual clothes, heading to an random spot to meet an random RPer

(U expecting to find a random person here?)
Shun sits on a random roof as he plays his ocarina.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:23 am
blessedheart
notingles

((pratically, yes)) and ed randoml puts his left foot on shun's head sideways ((ie: aproach by the side and use the plant of the foot)), but shifting his shoe off so it would only have the impact "you really need to find a record company"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:28 am
*a figure was leaning against the chimney on the roof, although unrecognizable, she looked at the ground and sighed*

long time no see.

User Image  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:28 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((pratically, yes)) and ed randoml puts his left foot on shun's head sideways ((ie: aproach by the side and use the plant of the foot)), but shifting his shoe off so it would only have the impact "you really need to find a record company"

Shun rubbed the side of his head and glared at Ed. "Can't you ever do a normal greeting? Like "Hello"?" Shun asked.
(Me see. well it does happen XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:30 am
"no i cant shun, and eaven if i just said hello it wouldnt be normal to talk with someone that haves venom on his words to the letter" then he looks at the figure on the chimeny "eh?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:32 am
*laughs*

alright...i get it....should i leave? if you wan me to make an introduction, i won't.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:35 am
June_Malatesta
*laughs*

alright...i get it....should i leave? if you wan me to make an introduction, i won't.
"that would be for the best i supose"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:37 am
Shun looks at the girl then smiles. "You don't have to leave. Me and him are just talking." Shun then turned to Ed. "Why do you say that Ed?" Shun asked curiously a he tilted his head.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games