Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 pm
Come on now…don't be shy. You were talking a mile a minute there just a second ago. wink *also tries to peer under the helmet at this odd looking stranger.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 pm
Hey, maybe we should get him a drink....maybe that's why he's so ticked off at the world.... wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm
*looks at the "blue dude" from head to toe.* You want us to get you a drink or something Grandpa Smurf? What'll it be?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:06 pm
*He pops behind the bar and grabs a mug and a rag and starts to clean it. *What will it be ladies?  

Faunt Ix

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:12 pm
Hmm....surprise me.... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Faunt…I like me drinks how I like my men…nice and strong. cool  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 pm
{{OOC: rofl rofl rofl LMAO!!! Leave it to my fellow hooligans to take my worst nightmare and try to put him in a man thong! We both fell the hell out reading what you guys wrote. Unfortunately, he's going to bed but is eager to pick back up tomorrow.}}

*as Icy searches for her opening, the Ice Scythe is melting within her grasp and she gasps in horror, knowing that the scythe was Crys. Before she can say anything, she hears a couple of things- a loud thud followed by ringing, and the maniacal laughter of her hooligans. Afraid of the mockery they are making of him and knowing his unrelenting hatred, Icy begins to breathe hard and fast, chest rising and pumping hard, more out of fear for her friends than for herself. As she becomes fearful, she also becomes calm-a little too calm. As she takes deep breaths, on after another, a cold, calm resolve seems to emanate from her. As she exhales her last deep breath, it can be seen. She then closes her eyes and can feel Raela being awaken from within. If I let you out this ONE time, can you behave yourself and return after the fight is over? Icy can hear her sinister yet charming laugh from within the deep recesses of her mind. For you, my dear Reign, I would do anything. As I've told you before, I'm here to serve you, nothing more and nothing less. You will shall be done. With a slight nod and a cold sneer tugging at her lips, Icy lets Raela take her over. Soon, Icy is swirling with icy air and a freezing mist, causing the air around her to be devoid of any and all warmth left from earlier freezes, turning her hair snow white, her eyes a frosty blue, and a crown made of pure glacier ice appear on her head, and a staff and club of the same ice within her grasp*

Well, well, well Horned Passion. I see you've finally made it out of the Icy planes that were your home for a couple of decades....I'd thought you'd be over this little tantrum by now....still not able to play well with others, I see? twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:21 pm
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?map.x=153&map.y=176&site=ICT&zmx=1&zmy=1 <--- sorry for interupting but Psyzapp is that bad

He remebers seeing them make their own drinks before and recreates them but add a small peice of the mint into each drink.
* A slightly chilling effect to your drinks... nothing dangerous.  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:25 pm
Faunt Ix
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?map.x=153&map.y=176&site=ICT&zmx=1&zmy=1 <--- sorry for interupting but Psyzapp is that bad

He remebers seeing them make their own drinks before and recreates them but add a small peice of the mint into each drink.
* A slightly chilling effect to your drinks... nothing dangerous.

*looks at this weather forecast and scoffs.* Pft…mere child's play. I live in the Great White North, you know. twisted Thanks for the drink, Faunt. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 pm
*grabs her drink and tastes it* Hm, I think I like the mint addition! Faunt, you can have the bartending job if you'll agree to wear the man thong. Blue-boy can be your relief! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 pm
*Grabs the thong and like a rubber band shoots it at the blue thing as it lands on his head*. SCORE! points for me !!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:32 pm
LMAO rofl I think we've left this "blue dude" speechless. *waves her hand in front of his face and watches for any response.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 pm
*takes a seat at the bar and continues to sip her drink* Oh, I have a feeling things will get interesting later.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm
*after several moments and no movement or speech from Passion, Raela grunts and sneers, heading over to the bar and slamming her club on the counter* What do you have in the "chill down a ploar bears spine" category? stare  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:41 pm
*After watching "blue dude" for any response, she gives up, shrugs and slams her drink.* Well…it's been fun kiddies. I really must retire for the evening. *She turns to Icy and smiles.* So if any Care Bears start coming after you, you be sure and let us know. wink *she pats Icy on the shoulder and bids everyone a goodnight. Goes into her office, pulls the special book to open the entrance to her private chambers and as the door closes, the people in the bar can hear her crack up with laughter once again.* rofl rofl rofl  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games