Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:10 am
Well…Ayami, I need to go take a shower and get ready for my day. I have some work I need to take care of. wink I'll talk to you later and please give Leko my very best. *takes her latte and goes back into her private quarters.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:11 am
oh of course Psyzapp! wink
*waves good bye to her*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:23 am
*turns away from bar and notices ayami and psyzapp taking in a low manner. as psyzapp leaves for her quarters he casually walks over to ayami* well good morning to you...did you sleep well?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:27 am
*is startled*
oh my!
Good morning Blackr...
actually not really, I seemed to sleep in 4 hour shifts rolleyes

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 am
*Faunt slowly starts to awaken as the ice the shielded him moves aside. He stands in his ice nest and looks around.* Hmm... the ice has grown again. *He looks about the tree as the Ice has made a shell around the tree top with ways to walk around in it. Carefully he steps out on to the ice walk and find that he is not slipping. He walks freely in the massive tree top. The ice wall is thick enough that people cant see through*. hmm thats good. *As he moves around he notices a small part of the wall that is thiner and he can see out.* Ah a window, oh nice. Now how do I get out? *The tree apparently heard him and the whole tree top splits open and folds out like a lotus blooming. The makeshift petals of his house folds all the to the ground. Faunt quietly picks up the sleeping Crys and with his other hand grabs his satchels. He looks around as Neve floats lazily around him.* Wow what a house. *Neve nods up and down. Faunt walks down one of the petals and steps on the ground. The tree folds back up and seals it self. Neat, it looks like a normal ice tree. He starts to make his way to the bar and he notices something red on the ground.* Aww, the Blue Meanie left his man-thong. *He reaches down and picks it up. Faunt walks into the bar still holding the sleeping Crys in one arm and twirls the thong on his other hand. He talks softly as he walks up to the girls.* Hello ladies. Look what I found. *He flings the thong at Mistress Psyzapp as he takes a seat next to Lady Ayami.* Good morning. *He takes his satchel off and sets it on the table and lays the still fast asleep Crys on top of it.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:31 am
*Faunt misses and the man thong lands on black.* oops sorry.  

Faunt Ix

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 am
*He notices that everyone has disappeared on him and the red thong is on the floor once more.* Well then. *Faunt gently picks up Crys holding her in both arms cradling her as she sleeps. He leans back, pops he feet up on a nearby chair and closes his eyes.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:11 am
*ayami looks up*
oh Faunt I'm sorry, I'm still here just off in another place with my mind sweatdrop  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:19 am
*Faunt is still asleep in the chair with Crys curled up in his arms still asleep as well.* ZZZZZ  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:25 am
*Resumes into the Main Bar.* I feel so much better after a shower. *Sees Faunt sleeping in the corner and Ayami in the bar. She goes over to the wall shackles and inspects the work that was done yesterday.* This should do quite nicely. *She picks up one of the arm shackles and gives it a good tug.* twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 am
*She goes over and makes herself another latte.* Ayami…we need to get TES in here to test out the new gear. Let the ladies know that we need to find him, haul him in here and see how everything fits. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:34 am
*hears the chains*
oh hey Psyzapp, good to see you back
*sips her coffee drink*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:36 am
((im off for work... -16F to -20F windchill w00t with 20mph winds gusts of 30+))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:40 am
Faunt Ix
((im off for work... -16F to -20F windchill w00t with 20mph winds gusts of 30+))

*grins* Now we're talking!…Of course in the dead of winter where I am…it is not uncommon to get -70F windchill.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:43 am
Hee hee... Kikou Kantai Dairugger XV, the show that became "Vehicle Voltron", gets released on DVD starting in February. biggrin  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games