Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:41 pm
yes what is going on? why has the guild's name changed? wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance eek  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:08 pm
FFVII Vincent V

Queen-tintin
yes what is going on? why has the guild's name changed? wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance eek

Jorus Cbaoth signs shaking his head, "My dear little Jedi's, have you not been following along? If you had, you would know that the Sith Lord Darth Daddicus, appears to have gone missing. Jinn Parien and Oppo Rancisis have summoned me to aid in the search. After all, I am a Master Jedi. They are not trained, such as myself."

Jorus's eyes flash as he slightly smiles at them. "Therefore, this Temple and all that dwell within, are under my rule until the Sith Lord is found. It shouldn't be long. I see my little Jedi Tin-Tin has joined the search party. Perhaps you should consider it also Vincent." A slight smirk curls at the corner of his lip. "After all, we would not want the Sith Lord to see you as one of his traitors, now would we?"

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:30 pm
FFVII Vincent V
MuyamiKasai

Maybe you can inform us why the guild name has been changed?

:::she leans back in her chair sipping her drink then laughs::: Dude, do I look like a Sith or Jedi to you? :::giggles evilly::: I'm just the lowly little Bounty hunter, sitting in my corner drinking my drinks and waiting on the highest bidder.

:::grins as she downs the rest of her drink then pours herself another::: Dude you might want to read through this thread, those Sith scum and Jedi zealots are trying to solve a mystery. :::laughs::: Talk about the blind leading the blind

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1412799  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:37 pm
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth
FFVII Vincent V

Queen-tintin

Jorus Cbaoth signs shaking his head, "My dear little Jedi's, have you not been following along? If you had, you would know that the Sith Lord Darth Daddicus, appears to have gone missing. Jinn Parien and Oppo Rancisis have summoned me to aid in the search. After all, I am a Master Jedi. They are not trained, such as myself."

Jorus's eyes flash as he slightly smiles at them. "Therefore, this Temple and all that dwell within, are under my rule until the Sith Lord is found. It shouldn't be long. I see my little Jedi Tin-Tin has joined the search party. Perhaps you should consider it also Vincent." A slight smirk curls at the corner of his lip. "After all, we would not want the Sith Lord to see you as one of his traitors, now would we?"

I see so we should follow you Master Jedi..until The one and only Sith Lord Daddicus returns!..*like in a trance, mumbling!* sweatdrop  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:28 pm
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth
FFVII Vincent V

Queen-tintin

-whimpers with tai between legs and wings drooped- BLOOD ASCARED!!! BLOOD NO WANTSED TO DISAPPEARED LIKESED GOOD FRIEND ALIEND DARTH!!! NEW FRIEND JORUS KEEPSES BLOOD SAFES AND NO LETSED BAD THINGS HAPPENS TO BLOOD??? BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:50 pm
Blood Maverick
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth
FFVII Vincent V

Queen-tintin

-whimpers with tai between legs and wings drooped- BLOOD ASCARED!!! BLOOD NO WANTSED TO DISAPPEARED LIKESED GOOD FRIEND ALIEND DARTH!!! NEW FRIEND JORUS KEEPSES BLOOD SAFES AND NO LETSED BAD THINGS HAPPENS TO BLOOD??? BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

Jorus gently pats Blood's head. "Ah my little Jedi, you have nothing to fear. This ole Jedi Master has powers that will keep you very safe. Just be a good boy and learn your lessons. Then, don't forget the lesson. They will serve you well little one."  

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:41 pm
Queen-tintin
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth
FFVII Vincent V

Queen-tintin

I see so we should follow you Master Jedi..until The one and only Sith Lord Daddicus returns!..*like in a trance, mumbling!* sweatdrop

Uses the Force to clear tin-tin's mind. "We can't have you in a trance mumbling around like that dear child! You will only be a danger. Use the Force! Keep the mind clear! It is the only way to the Sith Lord! You DO want him back, do you not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:45 pm
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth
Queen-tintin
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth
FFVII Vincent V

Queen-tintin

Uses the Force to clear tin-tin's mind. "We can't have you in a trance mumbling around like that dear child! You will only be a danger. Use the Force! Keep the mind clear! It is the only way to the Sith Lord! You DO want him back, do you not?"

*shakes out of her trance!* redface excuse me Master, don't know what happenned there! eek then smiles, and says thank you!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth
Blood Maverick
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth
FFVII Vincent V

Queen-tintin

Jorus gently pats Blood's head. "Ah my little Jedi, you have nothing to fear. This ole Jedi Master has powers that will keep you very safe. Just be a good boy and learn your lessons. Then, don't forget the lesson. They will serve you well little one."

-crawls away and comes back with half eaten fish in beak and crawls over to new friend Jorus and drops the half eaten fish at his feet and then sits up an starts purring as wings quiver with joy- BLOOD SHARESED!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! FISHES FOR YOUR BELLY TOOS!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:22 pm
found a funny comic, portraying some familiars! blaugh maybe too sensitive for some! here's the Darth Vader and son funnies!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:24 pm
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth
working hard Master Cbaoth? *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:49 pm
blaugh rofl (when they were young!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kind of like! mrgreen

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:06 pm
Queen-tintin
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth

"Always my dear tin-tin. I see you have been also. That one of Jabba is highly amusing!" Jorus chuckles. "That must be his Halloween candy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:09 am
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth
Queen-tintin
Jedi Jorus Cbaoth

"Always my dear tin-tin. I see you have been also. That one of Jabba is highly amusing!" Jorus chuckles. "That must be his Halloween candy!"

*laughs* yes!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:51 am
you have to see this, lol!

if anyone happens to stop by that is! blaugh  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games